Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I will admit that I wanted it to go on but not at the expense of player safety. Things have changed drastically day by day so it really needed to be called. I just hope that it can still get a start again this year but Im not positive.

Its just going to be a long and hard winter without any sport which for many of us, really does help us through the toughest part of the year.

I dont actually see why FOX cant start playing last years season over again as per schedule. Sure, we all know the outcome of season but who remembers each and every game. I would still sit back every night and watch it. Some footy is better than no footy.
    Like you say, it changes quickly. I told my wife to shut up when she first started to worry. A day or two later I started to get it. The WCC timeframe was safe but by Round 1 it was becoming clearer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Like you say, it changes quickly. I told my wife to shut up when she first started to worry. A day or two later I started to get it. The WCC timeframe was safe but by Round 1 it was becoming clearer.
      Hope you apologised and bought her some nice flowers.
      Wives usually know best.

Comment

• I'm just glad I've got a job & that things continue to be the same for me. I'm very lucky to have what I have & I appreciate that I get to live in this great country called Australia.
        Go the Roosters.

Comment

• YES!
          Finally!
          ScoMo and Co get it! .and from midnight
          tomorrow ALL people arriving from overseas by plane etc will be quarantined in hotels and other accommodation
          facilities for the two weeks of their mandatory isolation.
          No more walking out of airports etc and onto public transport to get home.
          No more going out and about when you're supposed to be in total isolation.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
            YES!
            Finally!
            ScoMo and Co get it! .and from midnight
            tomorrow ALL people arriving from overseas by plane etc will be quarantined in hotels and other accommodation
            facilities for the two weeks of their mandatory isolation.
            No more walking out of airports etc and onto public transport to get home.
            No more going out and about when you're supposed to be in total isolation.
            But why wait another 24 hrs , 7000 people arrived at airports today

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              I'm just glad I've got a job & that things continue to be the same for me. I'm very lucky to have what I have & I appreciate that I get to live in this great country called Australia.
              Go the Roosters.
              agreed, mickie .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

But why wait another 24 hrs , 7000 people arrived at airports today
                Maybe it's taking time to arrange the
                accomodation.
                Who knows.
                At least those arriving today are being screened for symptoms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  I'm just glad I've got a job & that things continue to be the same for me. I'm very lucky to have what I have & I appreciate that I get to live in this great country called Australia.
                  Go the Roosters.
                  Really happy to hear that you are doing well mate.

Comment

• Our resident abusive troll has been banned I see...thanks mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                      Our resident abusive troll has been banned I see...thanks mods.
                      Which one

Comment

• Just worked out how to see that , he won't be a happy man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                          Just worked out how to see that , he won't be a happy man
                          He never is.

Comment

Woohoo ! Up the Roosters and **** the Trolls ! Well done mods .

Comment

• Originally posted by Crab View Post

Woohoo ! Up the Roosters and **** the Trolls ! Well done mods .
                              He's been put in self isolation

Comment

I guess it's not me because I can read that.

Comment

Working...
                                X