Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If the tigers have it they shouldn't be allowed back I the comp

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

      We need America.
      True.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
        If the tigers have it they shouldn't be allowed back I the comp
        what?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

          what?
          comp the I back allowed be shouldn't they it have tigers the if
          Just for you ass about folk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

            BB in respect to that Tigers family I don't think we should be discussing this now...its still roar for them.
            Thats enough internet for me today!
            Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
              A woman in India recently had twins.
              She named them "Corona" and "Covid".

              True, it was on the tv news.

              Also, a tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive.
              So much for "Animals can't get it".
              Now that it’s been confirmed that Souths supporters aren’t immune to the virus this thing just got even more real.

              There is no chance that they will not continue to share their needles and bongs.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                Now that it’s been confirmed that Souths supporters aren’t immune to the virus this thing just got even more real.

                There is no chance that they will not continue to share their needles and bongs.
                ...or Diggers.
                Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                Comment


                • In these uncertain times, ScoMo says:
                  "Summon the spirit of the ANZACS".
                  or "Summon the spirit of the Diggers"...
                  I just forget which it is he said.
                  Trying to climb the cliffs at Gallipoli, and digging trenches/holes in which to hide from the machine guns etc...our troops said: "We are diggers now"...as in gold etc miners. The name stuck.
                  The original Diggers, who dug the well from which we now drink, had rations as their only food.
                  When they opened the rations for a meal, before they got the food to their mouths...
                  the flies ate most of it.

                  In isolation in hotels, the food not super fabulous?
                  The accommodation not perfect?
                  Can't go on holidays at Easter?


                  Summon the spirit of the ANZACS!

                  ----------------------------------------

                  Some people returning from overseas who are in isolation in hotels have tested positive.
                  The professor said so at the press conference underway right now.
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-07-2020, 03:13 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                    In these uncertain times, ScoMo says:
                    "Summon the spirit of the ANZACS".
                    or "Summon the spirit of the Diggers"...
                    I just forget which it is he said.
                    Trying to climb the cliffs at Gallipoli, and digging trenches/holes in which to hide from the machine guns etc...our troops said: "We are diggers now"...as in gold etc miners. The name stuck.
                    The original Diggers, who dug the well from which we now drink, had rations as their only food.
                    When they opened the rations for a meal, before they got the food to their mouths...
                    the flies ate most of it.

                    In isolation in hotels, the food not super fabulous?
                    The accommodation not perfect?
                    Can't go on holidays at Easter?


                    Summon the spirit of the ANZACS!

                    ----------------------------------------

                    Some people returning from overseas who are in isolation in hotels have tested positive.
                    The professor said so at the press conference underway right now.
                    My Dad was a Digger. I don't think he got to sit around watching Netflix, ordering Uber Eats and Jimmy Brings Alcohol whilst 'styling our home office space so it looks good on Zoom'...
                    Be the reason somebody smiles today

                    Comment


                    • I can’t stand what this pandemic is referred to as a war. Just like I can’t stand when footballers are referred to as Hero’s or a game as a war. I find this disrespectful towards people who were actually involved in war.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        I can’t stand what this pandemic is referred to as a war. Just like I can’t stand when footballers are referred to as Hero’s or a game as a war. I find this disrespectful towards people who were actually involved in war.
                        Agree , also hate footballers being called role models , surely the doctors , volunteers firefighters , ect should be who our kids look up to , footy is a fantastic thing but it's not lifesaving

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

                          Agree , also hate footballers being called role models , surely the doctors , volunteers firefighters , ect should be who our kids look up to , footy is a fantastic thing but it's not lifesaving
                          True but I certainly wouldn't mind some footy right about now.
                          Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

                            Agree , also hate footballers being called role models , surely the doctors , volunteers firefighters , ect should be who our kids look up to , footy is a fantastic thing but it's not lifesaving
                            I just had a good cry reading about how nurses from Royal North Shore are being abused on their way to and from work...by teenage boys....
                            Be the reason somebody smiles today

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

                              True but I certainly wouldn't mind some footy right about now.
                              Backyard 1 on 1
                              they were the days

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

                                I just had a good cry reading about how nurses from Royal North Shore are being abused on their way to and from work...by teenage boys....
                                By god you would like to get your hands on the mongrels , my wife is not a nurse but frontline health and they have now been told to remove all identification after leaving work .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X