Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I guess it's not me because I can read that.
    Haha....hardly. I don't think anyone has referred to you in that manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

He's been put in self isolation
      Where he can self-gratify in private and give us all some peace

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
        YES!
        Finally!
        ScoMo and Co get it! .and from midnight
        tomorrow ALL people arriving from overseas by plane etc will be quarantined in hotels and other accommodation
        facilities for the two weeks of their mandatory isolation.
        No more walking out of airports etc and onto public transport to get home.
        No more going out and about when you're supposed to be in total isolation.
        Friend of mine left Aus today and returned to NZ. Had plans to self isolate but was picked up from the aeroplane by the army and ferried off to a hotel to at least 2 weeks. Can’t leave. Gets three meals delivered to her room.
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Absolutely ! Did you hear China were buying up and exporting vital medical supplies , masks, sanitizers in Australia via staff from their company based here . Greenland , and exporting back to China. Huge wakeup call Australia . (Replying to Johnny Brass comment)

Comment

• Originally posted by Crab View Post
            Absolutely ! Did you hear China were buying up and exporting vital medical supplies , masks, sanitizers in Australia via staff from their company based here . Greenland , and exporting back to China. Huge wakeup call Australia . (Replying to Johnny Brass comment)
            Massive. Martin Plaza knows it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              I'm just glad I've got a job & that things continue to be the same for me. I'm very lucky to have what I have & I appreciate that I get to live in this great country called Australia.
              Go the Roosters.
              How’s the 8 person funerals going? Feel for the families

Comment

• Originally posted by Crab View Post
                Absolutely ! Did you hear China were buying up and exporting vital medical supplies , masks, sanitizers in Australia via staff from their company based here . Greenland , and exporting back to China. Huge wakeup call Australia . (Replying to Johnny Brass comment)
                That was a myth. The cops investigated based on a social media report. Turned out to be false...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Friend of mine left Aus today and returned to NZ. Had plans to self isolate but was picked up from the aeroplane by the army and ferried off to a hotel to at least 2 weeks. Can’t leave. Gets three meals delivered to her room.
                  Trouble is, many people who were supposed to be self-isolating after returning from overseas have been found not to be doing so, completely.

On Monday the woman, from the Lake Macquarie suburb of Redhead, was issued with a warning by police for breaching self-isolation rules. On Thursday, acting on information she had left her home again that morning, police issued a $1,000 on-the-spot fine.

”The fact that people are still not complying is the reason why we have police out in full force enforcing these directions,” the NSW police minister, David Elliott, said.

Next thing will be a total shut down, because many people are not staying at home as the govt has directed...and not practising the social distancing rule.
                  Obviously force has to be used to make them/achieve the govt's aim.

Dozens of beachgoers have been spotted sunbathing at Melbourne's St Kilda Beach, flouting the Victorian government's stern warnings to "stay home".

The shocking 9News photos show the beachgoers enjoying the warm weather on the St Kilda foreshore, blatantly ignoring COVID-19 social distancing rules.

It comes as Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews today vowed he would not hesitate to close beaches if people violated the regulations.
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 03-28-2020, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• I know of a 21 year old girl who is ignoring her self quarantine after returning from OS last week. She is constantly out. Bugs the crap out of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      I know of a 21 year old girl who is ignoring her self quarantine after returning from OS last week. She is constantly out. Bugs the crap out of me.
                      You need to dob her in for the protection of others and potentially the hundreds of others in that cluster some who may die. Many are dobbing in. It is not a non-man thing to do in this case.
                      Fark these idiots.

Comment

I know of a 21 year old girl who is ignoring her self quarantine after returning from OS last week. She is constantly out. Bugs the crap out of me.
                        You/we are being asked to dob in such people.
                        They are a menace to society, and could kill someone by giving them the virus, unknowingly.
                        I'm not a dobber as such, but I would certainly report her to Crime Stoppers as requested.
                        She is exactly why forced isolations in hotels, policed by the military, will soon be in place.

Comment

stop paying her $500 p/h and she might stay home

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

gold!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Yeh right! Unlike Old Man Rooster I’m not loaded. I would never pay this much!!
                              Last edited by Thirteen; 03-28-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Like you say, it changes quickly. I told my wife to shut up when she first started to worry. A day or two later I started to get it. The WCC timeframe was safe but by Round 1 it was becoming clearer.
                                So she tried to warn you and you shut her down. Then you launched an investigation and it took till after round 1 to become clear to you. That's why we have 2 ears and 1 mouth, We should listen more then we speak.
                                Take a tip and listen to the wife ....
                                I know you probably wear the pants but I'm guessing she picks what style and colour.

I'm bracing myself haha. Stay safe ,healthy and humorous
                                in China

Comment

Working...
                                X