Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I also think it will do Trump in.
    Fark off Tobesy .....Trump baby has the cure man dont you watch his fake news?
    every plague in History is unprecedented different times different eras.
    One thing remains the same people get sic a lot of people will die and the economies will turn to shit .
    Now since some of pilgrims are still working and making millions with Unc Nick ...send me doggy bags from you leftovers .Family hungry here .
    Call the farknuckle in Greece that owes me 1.5 mill ...Piss on Combovers grave as he done me for 2.5
    Trouble times.
    What I see at the moment from politicians and the Doctors advising ...same old story too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
    everybody has an answer but really aint got a solution.
    There is one solution..get a cure and or preventative vaccine.
    So all you Rich dudes feed the scientists .
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Got a source for your claim that Palestinians territories have not been closed off?
      Kindly leave your hard left bullshit at the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Fark off Tobesy .....Trump baby has the cure man dont you watch his fake news?
        every plague in History is unprecedented different times different eras.
        One thing remains the same people get sic a lot of people will die and the economies will turn to shit .
        Now since some of pilgrims are still working and making millions with Unc Nick ...send me doggy bags from you leftovers .Family hungry here .
        Call the farknuckle in Greece that owes me 1.5 mill ...Piss on Combovers grave as he done me for 2.5
        Trouble times.
        What I see at the moment from politicians and the Doctors advising ...same old story too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
        everybody has an answer but really aint got a solution.
        There is one solution..get a cure and or preventative vaccine.
        So all you Rich dudes feed the scientists .
        I want Trump to win.

Comment

Mate your lucky Alexander the Great didnt live longer or your surname would be Toberopoulos.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Yep.

Comment

• If we were to do a total shutdown for 8 weeks, we could be back before June.

By dragging it out the way we are, I doubt we will be done by August.

..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Mate your lucky Alexander the Great didnt live longer or your surname would be Toberopoulos.
                I could do with the extra two inches.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                  If we were to do a total shutdown for 8 weeks, we could be back before June.

By dragging it out the way we are, I doubt we will be done by August.
                  I am happy to give up on a season of league to save a few hundred thousand jobs.

Comment

I am happy to give up on a season of league to save a few hundred thousand jobs.
                    A total shutdown for 8 weeks would be massive. I doubt we could ever recover from that as a country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

A total shutdown for 8 weeks would be massive. I doubt we could ever recover from that as a country.
                      Of course we can recover. People recovered after WW2, even in Japan and Germany. We will recover. Its when, not if but the world will have changed forever.

Comment

I also think it will do Trump in.
                        Bernie may have had a small chance but Romney? Trump is too clever for him and even a more attractive candidate imo. Romney is very old and he sounds like it when he talks. Romneys family are extreme Mormons who live in Mexico in order to be free to practice polygamy.

Comment

• All the Wuhan bat, snake and pangolin eaters ended quarantine today yet yesterday we had 30 new cases.

Comment

Not following. How is this:
                            1. My opinion (mainstream newspapers are all reporting that it has happened).
                            2. A socially progressive spin on the situation (I mean it either happened or it didn't).

Either disprove me or quit grabbing by arse about an undisputed, factual statement that emphasises the benefits of living in a liberal democracy during such times.

Comment

• I feel well prepared for the coronavirus measures.

I've been avoiding other people for ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Of course we can recover. People recovered after WW2, even in Japan and Germany. We will recover. Its when, not if but the world will have changed forever.
                                agreed and the rest of the world is going through similar economic times so it’s not like we are alone here. If it was just us then yes, it may be extremely hard to recover but as a planet, we will recover and move forward together for the most part.

I just really hope China doesn’t. Phark them.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X