No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elections going on in Qld today. Unbelievable. I guess they are a bunch of diseased mofo’s anyway.

Comment

• Queensland locks there borders, that is just for show as I drove straight through with nsw plates, on the m1 yesterday. They didn't even look at me let alone stop and check me. They said expect delays and I done the trip 15 minutes faster because there was no traffic.
      now they are going ahead with an election today.
      Social distancing will be having a day off so leave your kung flu at home when you come to vote otherwise you might not get another one.
      Next they will be converting the P&O into a hospital

QUEENSLAND
      Full lockdown one day ,hold an election the next

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        Elections going on in Qld today. Unbelievable. I guess they are a bunch of diseased mofo’s anyway.
        Stuff QLD!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• What do you call a gathering of 30 people now?

Four weddings and a funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Stuff QLD!
            We need to play there if the comp resumes...we want Qld virus free, or at least almost free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              What do you call a gathering of 30 people now?

Amusing.

Comment

• Premier Gladys held a press conference at noon today.
                At it she informed that there have been 200+ new virus cases since yesterday.
                1/5 of them being travel related...40 something. The rest from transmission in our domestic.
                She then, at the end, said;
                "Not wishing to name any demographic...but young people....."….basically need to get with the program! observe the rules! ,,,and stop waltzing thru society just doing as they please.

People were ringing the radio after the press conference detailing their experiences today.
                One man said that a Bunnings store on the Central Coast was jam packed, people and kids everywhere, just like any other Sat. Aisles packed with customers. Cash transacted at the registers, Staff no gloves.
                He also said that an Officeworks store he visited was only allowing a maximum of 20 customers in the store at once, no cash being transacted, cards only.

200 increase in virus cases most days in NSW.
                The curve is not flattening.
                Premier hinted at stronger measures if things don't improve.

There'll be a total lockdown if everyone doesn't obey the rules....IMO
                High numbers of more people unemployed and businesses shut down, malls shut down, many small business gone forever.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/corona...&OCID=AVRES000

Sydneysiders continue to flout strict social distancing guidelines with hundreds of people gathering at popular outdoor areas across the city as the country battles a coronavirus pandemic.

Manly Beach, in the city's Northern Beaches, was flooded with joggers, cyclists, surfers and sunbathers enjoying the sunny 24C weather on Saturday morning.

Despite repeated calls for Australians to remain at home and maintain a 1.5metre distance from one another, photos obtained by Daily Mail Australia show hundreds of unfazed residents blatantly defying restrictions, gathering at the park, beaches and promenade.

Similar scenes unfolded at Rushcutters Bay, in Sydney's eastern suburbs, and Cronulla in the Sutherland Shire, with scores of people getting together at the park, going on walks and playing group sports.

Such activities were either banned or limited to a maximum of ten people under new measures introduced this week to help curb the spread of infection.

Comment

Elections going on in Qld today. Unbelievable. I guess they are a bunch of diseased mofo’s anyway.
                  Some people say it's the govt putting politics before the health of the People.
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 03-28-2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    What do you call a gathering of 30 people now?

your on fire jack

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Some people say it's the govt putting politics before the health of the People.

How do they expect the public to take it serious when they make these sorts of calls. Isolation and social distancing is not meeting in a scout hall or public school to vote.

Comment

• Hopefully this virus spells the end of the women’s game. It’s an embarrassment to the sport. I assume we have now seen the last of it.

Comment

Hopefully this virus spells the end of the women’s game. It’s an embarrassment to the sport. I assume we have now seen the last of it.
                          It's not very 'ladylike'.
                          The women who play it like it but it's not for me, I can't watch it.
                          But then I could be a dinosaur, I don't even like women drinking beer,
                          and can't watch them doing that either.

Soccer...the women just run along and kick the ball, head it sometimes...still 'feminine'.
                          I can't watch it either, men's or women's,
                          very boring.
                          I like the goal highlights tapes though.
                          AFL...too many knock-ons, can't watch it, men's or women's.
                          Last edited by bondi.boy; 03-28-2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Oh it's all fun and games isn't it unless you actually know someone who has just gone through the stress, expense and worry of having to postpone a wedding, particularly if you have travelled from overseas to come home to get married and can't even visit your elderly parents. Or imagine losing a loved one at this time and not even being able to attend their funeral.
                            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

How’s the 8 person funerals going? Feel for the families
                              Ive been on holidays for the last 2 weeks & I dont go back for another week so I havnt been on a funeral since the social distancing has been intrduced.
                              It doest leave alot of people being able to attend once you count the deceased the priest & the 4 funeral dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                                Oh it's all fun and games isn't it unless you actually know someone who has just gone through the stress, expense and worry of having to postpone a wedding, particularly if you have travelled from overseas to come home to get married and can't even visit your elderly parents. Or imagine losing a loved one at this time and not even being able to attend their funeral.
                                Exactly RWB. Sadly my mum has stage IV terminal cancer and is receiving palliative treatment to slow the cancer down. If she were to catch this Coronavirus I fear it will kill her before the cancer does. She’s interstate and I have to keep away from her due to the risk. It’s hard enough not being able to see her in person but it will be devastating if the worse happens and we can only have 10 at her funeral.
                                Last edited by mightyrooster; 03-29-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X