Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

Surely this is a wake up call to the world in terms of globalisation and the folly of being totally reliant on one country manufacturing everything.
    The fact that China produces ninety percent of the world's medical supplies in a time like this and can effectively cut off from distributing such goods is so dangerous and can't be allowed to continue.
    Amen.

Comment

• why wait 18 months for a vaccine when there's a ready made solution that's had a 100% success rate in tests thus far...

virus3.JPG

virus meds.JPG

take 2 the first day then one per next 4 days fixed in a week....
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• MIRROR James Brinsford
        17 hrs ago

She appeared in her Instagram video with a beanie hat on her head, as she tried to mask her hairdressing skills.

Pink told her fans: "When I drink, I get really, really, really brilliant ideas and last night I got the idea, ‘I can cut hair! Why have I been paying people all this time?'”

The singer said that she had made drinking “a sport” while she is forced to stay at home.

Addressing her followers, she jokingly asked as she removed her hat: "Look what I did. What do you think? Good look? Am I giving you Alyssa Milano vibes? Charlize Theron? I don’t know.”

She by telling fans: “Stay safe. Stay home. Cut your own hair! Screw it.”

Pink’s followers were soon responding with their thoughts on the matter and were loving her sense of humour in a time of stress due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

#####

LOL

I can't drink [heart] so I'll just have to do my best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

7.8 billion people in the world , we can do without a few million and at that percentage its just the same as the flu virus .
          World need to take a breath
          Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
            REALITY CHECK. Pneumonia and influenza have been killing over 10,000, that's right TEN THOUSAND people PER DAY across the world for many years. This year so far Corona virus has killed about 3000 in lets say 60 days . That's 50, FIFTY per day...…... WORLD WIDE. GET A GRIP PEOPLE.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Lol
              Mind boggling that people still dont get it hey.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

lol
                Those two merkins (Norfolk flog and the other dude who is usually a good poster and is entitled to his opinion) have no idea re this, flu for starters in Australia killed 269 people last year. Roughly the same number of people died in America yesterday from CV and its only just beginning there and we are 2 to 3 weeks behind them....
                Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 03-27-2020, 11:29 AM.
                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Norfolk is probably a troll.....

1908 probably jumped the gun and now realises it's serious shit....
                  Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 03-27-2020, 11:30 AM.
                  Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• This is the greatest crisis the world has ever faced. I just hope we can win. 42 cases here yesterday after 24 the day before. If you guys are not prepared for full lockdown please think about it. I think we are headed in that direction in 4 or 5 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Its hard to tell these days lol

Comment

These idiots wanted NRL to continue FFS. Flogs

Comment

This is the greatest crisis the world has ever faced. I just hope we can win. 42 cases here yesterday after 24 the day before. If you guys are not prepared for full lockdown please think about it. I think we are headed in that direction in 4 or 5 days.
                          100% mate. This is will be the single greatest catastrophe we as a planet and a species have ever faced. Anyone not taking this seriously are not only fools but putting everyone else in danger.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

1908 probably jumped the gun and now realises it's serious shit....
                            Lets hope so. We all need to take this seriously.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

These idiots wanted NRL to continue FFS. Flogs
                              I will admit that I wanted it to go on but not at the expense of player safety. Things have changed drastically day by day so it really needed to be called. I just hope that it can still get a start again this year but Im not positive.

Its just going to be a long and hard winter without any sport which for many of us, really does help us through the toughest part of the year.

I dont actually see why FOX cant start playing last years season over again as per schedule. Sure, we all know the outcome of season but who remembers each and every game. I would still sit back every night and watch it. Some footy is better than no footy.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

100% mate. This is will be the single greatest catastrophe we as a planet and a species have ever faced. Anyone not taking this seriously are not only fools but putting everyone else in danger.
                                Spot on. I have not left home since late January without a mask and glasses. We wear masks not so much to protect ourselves but rather to try not to spread it to other people. We all need to do what we can.

Comment

Working...
                                X