Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
    seriously
    Im very serious. You hardly ever see Josh Morris miss a simple one on one tackle or make a misread in defence!

Comment

Just say the comp is called off, are the incumbent premiers the premiers?

Comment

Not sure whether or not you're being facetious BB but, whatever, you're onto something with your "expert on TV" and those dire predictions re the Coronavirus. What is ironic is that you and others slag off at the credibility of the ABC (the most trusted media source according to surveys) while uncritically citing reports from that section of the media which, as a business, needs to make money. That they do it by sensationalism and fear is no surprise - Covid 17 is godsend to them and we should be mindful that profit motivates just about everything that they do, just tune into Media Watch now and then.
        Of course, if your post is facetious then all power to you - finally seen the light! I can never work out how you fellas put up with the ads.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

both soon according to bb
          It's present in sufferer's faeces.

Comment

I thought Pandemic is a nominal tip at Randwick today and had $50 on it, the damn nag weakened and ran nowhere, which is exactly what’s going to happen to this virus within a couple of weeks , all will be back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
              I thought Pandemic is a nominal tip at Randwick today and had $50 on it, the damn nag weakened and ran nowhere, which is exactly what’s going to happen to this virus within a couple of weeks , all will be back to normal.
              No need to panic but there is no way the virus will be gone in a couple of weeks.

Comment

I got my 48 rolls today. I'm safe for a while

Comment

We survived bird flu

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                    Good analogy....and Pandemic got some of mine today too.

Although a couple of weeks may be optimistic. People are so dumb they may continue the fake panic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Good analogy....and Pandemic got some of mine today too.

Although a couple of weeks may be optimistic. People are so dumb they may continue the fake panic.
                      In a couple of weeks I’ll too consumed keeping up with the roosters/ Liverpool I’ll too oblivious to the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                        We survived bird flu
                        We survived the 2018 prelim v Souths when we were forced to breathe the same air as them in a packed stadium.

Comment

Maybe it's like the boy who cried wolf too many times so when the wolf actually came no one believed him. No doubt BB gets a bit anxious about things but the coronavirus isn't a joke.

Our season could be affected if the boys get it. These days you have nutritionists telling them what to eat etc so you'd figure the medical staff are taking measures.

Panic is unnecessary; failure to take proper precautions would be dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                            http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugby...&OCID=AVRES000

The NRL boss was also asked if whether or not there's a possibility games could be played without any fans in attendance.

#####

Looks like it's getting close to 'bunker time'...everyone stays home in their bunker, works from home, watches everything on tv, has food delivered etc.

Our players will be flying to and from Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Nth Qld.
                            Some planes would likely be "international flights".
                            What to do?
                            Send two players on 10 different flights?

They are the lucky ones, what about the rest of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Expert on tv the other night said "millions will die" globally. "100,000 will die in Australia" another expert said.
                              Expert: A drip under pressure. Giddy up!

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post

Expert: A drip under pressure. Giddy up!
                                Expert , x is an unknown quantity , spurts a drip under pressure

Comment

Working...
                                X