No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we **** this topic off its bad enough its every where else we go. I am sick of hearing about the media flu
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

I have just been given some bad news , Apparently I have caught the dreaded VB Virus distant relative of the corona virus but main symptom's include unsteadiness on your feet , sore elbow , headaches and constant nagging in the ear from the missus . But in all seriousness all be careful and I'm of to the pub

Comment

yea I think the chookpen must be made a safe haven from corona virus, it's all in our faces at work on tv etc, so let's get rid of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
          yea I think the chookpen must be made a safe haven from corona virus, it's all in our faces at work on tv etc, so let's get rid of this thread.
          Did you mean faces or faeces?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

There is a need to panic about it, it's everywhere now.
            Our govt said it was going to contain it...but didn't do enough, now look what's happening;

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...&OCID=AVRES000
            Yes. We all need to panic. That will fix things.

Comment

Going off the trial performance it could be a disaster if the first team was quarantined for two weeks

Comment

Also to stir the pot bondi.boy, what percentage of the chookpen forum won’t make it through the pandemic?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Did you mean faces or faeces?
                  both soon according to bb

Comment

It will be panic and disruptions which will likely have impacts on the season. Im sure all or most will be fine. Expect face masks to be normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                      can we **** this topic off its bad enough its every where else we go. I am sick of hearing about the media flu
                      So maybe dont click on a thread titled coronavirus?

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                        You will survive this thread. Likely the virus too.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                          Going off the trial performance it could be a disaster if the first team was quarantined for two weeks
                          Indeed.
                          Put them up the front of the planes and book several rows of seats behing them so they can be left vacant?
                          ...buffer zone.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                            Also to stir the pot bondi.boy, what percentage of the chookpen forum won’t make it through the pandemic?
                            Maybe all...maybe not all, who knows.
                            Hopefully all.
                            I certainly don't want to catch it.

Comment

The good news is Donald Trump has assured everyone the Stockmarket will recover and that the virus will disappear " like a miracle" in the warmer months. After Tony Abbott i never thought id be alive to see a bigger twit in charge of a country......i was wrong!

The virus in its present form will cause havoc for the elderly and sick.When you got no vaccine for it then you obviously have a major problem as is. However like every virus theres a chance it may mutate- and into something more deadly. The more people who get it now the more chance of it mutating. Thats why the flu vaccine is never the same every year- it addresses the new strains.

More importantly what i cant work out is will the defence of Josh Morris save more points than what the attack of Latrell would deliver?

Comment

seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X