Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

True but I certainly wouldn't mind some footy right about now.
    Me as well but have been watching old grand finals , have been trying to figure out a way to upload and share 2013 2018 2019 but cant figure it out , so any advice would be welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

By god you would like to get your hands on the mongrels , my wife is not a nurse but frontline health and they have now been told to remove all identification after leaving work .
      My best wishes and thanks to your wife and her colleagues. There will NEVER be a vaccine for stupidity or cruelty.
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

My best wishes and thanks to your wife and her colleagues. There will NEVER be a vaccine for stupidity or cruelty.
        You are right , stupidity is a disease , I have always said being a moron is a choice not a prerequisite , and yes she's a bloody good woman 35 years of marriage and she still amazes me

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          I can’t stand what this pandemic is referred to as a war. Just like I can’t stand when footballers are referred to as Hero’s or a game as a war. I find this disrespectful towards people who were actually involved in war.
          The pandemic is a war.
          In America it's killing so many people they're now talking about burying the dead in mass graves in parks.

It's a war, for sure and certain.
          The Covid-19 war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

You are right , stupidity is a disease , I have always said being a moron is a choice not a prerequisite , and yes she's a bloody good woman 35 years of marriage and she still amazes me
            You just made me cry again..Good luck to both of you always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Backyard 1 on 1
              they were the days
              More broken bones in backyard footy than in firsts!
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

I just had a good cry reading about how nurses from Royal North Shore are being abused on their way to and from work...by teenage boys....
                Apparently people are verbally abusing nurses, believing that the scrubs they are wearing are spreading the virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Apparently people are verbally abusing nurses, believing that the scrubs they are wearing are spreading the virus.
                  These boys chose to cough deliberately all over the nurse in an otherwise empty train carriage whilst she was on her way to work with premature babies. She had a hoodie on over her scrubs..

Comment

These boys chose to cough deliberately all over the nurse in an otherwise empty train carriage whilst she was on her way to work with premature babies. She had a hoodie on over her scrubs..
                    Smart ass Cowards!
                    Idiots and morons!
                    That would've been terrifying for the nurse.
                    She now has to worry about having tests and what the results might be.

Comment

• From the net
                      "I got annoyed when the Government explained social distancing like it's something new. Social distancing is nothing new - my wife's been doing that from me for 20 years."

Comment

The pandemic is a war.
                        In America it's killing so many people they're now talking about burying the dead in mass graves in parks.

The Covid-19 war.
                        BS it’s a sickness it’s not a war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

BS it’s a sickness it’s not a war.
                          It's being described as "an invisible enemy".
                          Frontline health workers described as "soldiers in the battle", "risking their lives so that we might live".
                          In my mind it's a war.

Comment

In these uncertain times, ScoMo says:
                            "Summon the spirit of the ANZACS".
                            or "Summon the spirit of the Diggers"...
                            I just forget which it is he said.

----------------------------------------
                            What spirit did he summons when he was holidaying in Hawaii as his country was on fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

What spirit did he summons when he was holidaying in Hawaii as his country was on fire?
                              Ya make one mistake!

He made a decision to take his family on a one week holiday, after a stressful election year.
                              He left behind:

. Deputy Prime Minister
                              . State Premiers and their Ministers
                              . RFS etc State Commissioners and their deputies

He rightfully assumed they'd be capable of handling any situations that arose.
                              What is Australia, a one-man band?

Anyway, when he returned he toured the affected areas, and in some he was abused. He'd be forgiven for thinking he should've stayed away and extended his holiday.

He mobilised the army and assisted the People.

That was then.This is now.
                              He's done very well leading us thru the pandemic.
                              He's telling us it's going to be tough going, and to "Summon the spirit of the ANZACS" to get us thru.
                              Some people quarantined is hotels are complaining that it's like being in prison.

Comment

The pandemic is a war.

The Covid-19 war.
                                I know you are a troll but for some reason I feel compelled to dispute what you’ve said here...

The bit about burying people in parks is complete BS. Some scaremonger local councilman tweeted that to continue building hysteria but then ‘rephrased’ his tweet after huge backlash. I live in NY, the supposed ‘epicenter’ and I can tell you it is anything BUT a war zone here.

Comment

Working...
                                X