X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rented tracksuit
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    I’m not a fan of anyone being percecuted. The thing that I posted was posted with the intent of people finding it to be a laugh & that’s all, so if I have offended anyone I am sorry that was not my intention. I like people from every country in the world. If your an arsehole your an arsehole doesn’t matter which country you come from.
    I like Chinese people. I even eat their food.

I just dont trust them.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by zac View Post
    not a fan of some of the persecution of Chinese people in Australia. a lot of them have been here for generations and later ones have come here to escape communism. in my experience they are down to earth and hard working.
    Indeed.
    Many are Roosters supporters.

Then there are the people of Chinese descent who were born in Australia...some descended from Chinese folk from the gold rush era.
    Many are Roosters supporters.....as Australian as anyone else born here.

Some people of Asian appearance who have been persecuted here over Covid-19 are "Vietnamese", not even "Chinese".
    Anyone intent on persecution-revenge needs to identify the correct offender...In this case seemingly the govt of China.

One problem as I see it is that on tv are seen Chinese people here stripping shelves in supermarkets and sending the products en masse to China.

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    I’m not a fan of anyone being percecuted. The thing that I posted was posted with the intent of people finding it to be a laugh & that’s all, so if I have offended anyone I am sorry that was not my intention. I like people from every country in the world. If your an arsehole your an arsehole doesn’t matter which country you come from.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    not a fan of some of the persecution of Chinese people in Australia. a lot of them have been here for generations and later ones have come here to escape communism. in my experience they are down to earth and hard working.

Leave a comment:

• rented tracksuit
    replied
    Love it but this might not end up being a joke Mickey. I think there's some very real concern over how this actually came to be and the reasons why.

I do not trust China or its people.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Sons of the mothers...mothers in one aged care facility in Sydney where residents have passed recently...are emailing "shock-jock" Ray on the radio.
    "I think mum, who has tested positive, is just being locked in her room and left to die."
    Another; "Mum is locked in her small room, not allowed to have a shower, breakfast comes at 10 am and is cold. She has diabetes. Her blood sugar levels are not being tested properly."

Hadley is fired up, upon reading these, and others.
    That's fired up, bigtime!

"THEY DUG THE WELL FROM WHICH WE DRINK!" he's bellowing out over the airwaves.
    "THEY DESERVE RESPECT"!
    "THEY DESERVE HELP...NOW!"
    "WE CAN'T TURN OUR BACKS ON THEM NOW!"

Gotta love "shock jocks"...who else is speaking for these elderly residents?

Elderly...underlying conditions some of them, got the virus, might pass away anyway, but surely they deserve that we try to save their lives.
    Surely we haven't reached the stage in this country where we just lock elderly people in small rooms and let them die alone.

At least they deserve to have us try to save their lives.

………..

'Shock jock boy' got a response...Federal Minister for Aged Care has contacted, will be speaking with Raaay after 10am.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-22-2020, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

changed your tune yet?

Yep , what about your personality any luck getting that rectified . Will be fantastic when they find a vaccine for both viruses
    Last edited by Rooster1908; 04-22-2020, 09:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    7BAFBE0E-4C25-4618-B945-750C8009A173.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Old Man Rooster
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

7.8 billion people in the world , we can do without a few million and at that percentage its just the same as the flu virus .
    World need to take a breath
    changed your tune yet?

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
    I’m disappointed. Only one extra comment in this thread today.
    People complained.

Leave a comment:

• mightyrooster
    replied
    I’m disappointed. Only one extra comment in this thread today.

Leave a comment:

• rented tracksuit
    replied
    Someone had to do it.

Back on page one!

Leave a comment:

• rented tracksuit
    replied
    I hope thats not Mickeys leg!

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    0B431930-9EDD-4462-B56C-FAE5DE025C60.jpeg
    I always knew something good would come from giving up smoking pot during these corona times.
    smoking some good shit.

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    0B431930-9EDD-4462-B56C-FAE5DE025C60.jpeg
    I always knew something good would come from giving up smoking pot during these corona times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X