Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

Little do they know we averaged 17k fans a game last year lol
    Yeh 2000 more than Souths and the second highest behind Parra in Sydney.

Comment

• One of the consequences of an almost entirely casualized workforce is that you can't just "stay home", cause if you do that, you don't get paid. So you go to work sick and spread it, cause you have no choice ...

Comment

• Wait a minute, doesn't Flanno live with Xerri?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
          One of the consequences of an almost entirely casualized workforce is that you can't just "stay home", cause if you do that, you don't get paid. So you go to work sick and spread it, cause you have no choice ...
          So right , we have 3 in our family that work as casuals , very hard to pay the rent or mortgage if your not getting paid .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
            Wait a minute, doesn't Flanno live with Xerri?!?!
            he did, not sure if he still does... if so this season is done before it even starts.
            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

• Matter of time before the season is cancelled.

we might never know if we’d have gotten 3.

Unless we get it by default!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post

So u buying in bulk yet calling others selfish??? lol

How was your panic buying when Y2K was gonna end the world and then the 2012 Year of Mayan Calender was gonna end the world a fargin again?

Or for Anthrax, Sars, bird flu, eloci, Swine flu, Ebola and Zika? Did u panic and cause a hissy fit for this...these were gonna kill us all too...

U were wrong then, and you are wrong now.
                Jesus there are some idiots on this forum. I've had the benefit of being a correspondent most of my life, have lived in five cities and spent a considerable amount of time in Africa as well, so I'd like to think I have my finger on the pulse to an extent when it comes to worldwide events. In addition, my wife also contracted swine flu while traveling through Europe about 10 years ago - and has never been more ill in her life.

I'd love to say "do what you want" - but its ****wits like you who think you know best who end up ruining it all for the rest of us. Thankfully there are smarter people calling the shots right now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Labinator View Post

Jesus there are some idiots on this forum. I've had the benefit of being a correspondent most of my life, have lived in five cities and spent a considerable amount of time in Africa as well, so I'd like to think I have my finger on the pulse to an extent when it comes to worldwide events. In addition, my wife also contracted swine flu while traveling through Europe about 10 years ago - and has never been more ill in her life.

I'd love to say "do what you want" - but its ****wits like you who think you know best who end up ruining it all for the rest of us. Thankfully there are smarter people calling the shots right now..
                  Labinator from moneyball??

Comment

• Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

he did, not sure if he still does... if so this season is done before it even starts.
                    Flanno lives with another disease. His father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Labinator View Post

Didn't take you long to start insulting and name calling. You gave your opinion, not including any facts, and failed to reply when I asked you how my post was ignorant and selfish as you described. others will give theirs. Grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Didn't take you long to start insulting and name calling. You gave your opinion, not including any facts, and failed to reply when I asked you how my post was ignorant and selfish as you described. others will give theirs. Grow up.
                        I refer you to my earlier reply..

And in that time, the US has declared a national emergency, Australia has upped its game. I'm sorry Norfolk, but this is bigger than you.

"You’re ignoring the fact that symptoms typically don’t show for two weeks - so a passing cough or sneeze is all it takes to infect someone else. By the time most are “feeling a bit crook”, it’s already too late in terms of exposure to others. Again, do some reading from countries that are beyond inundated with cases...two or three weeks ago, they could count them on one hand.

You’re whinging about “so called leadership”!? What do you want them to do? I’d argue there isn’t enough leadership with all these half assed approaches. Again, look at Italy, China, South Korea where cases soared exponentially. This isn’t like climate change..the numbers are right in front of us and reported every day

God forbid if one of your family members contracted this...you’ll be the first to scream out that they didn’t do enough."

Comment

• Xerri test results have come back negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Yeh 2000 more than Souths and the second highest behind Parra in Sydney.
                            Has Gordan Tallis seen those figures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              Xerri test results have come back negative.
                              Good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

Has Gordan Tallis seen those figures?
                                Yes I know it's based on myth about our crowds. Amazing how other mobs believe it though.

I can't stand Tallis at all, but made me laugh when he said we count our crowds with a fork.

Comment

Working...
                                X