Josh Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

If I gave a shit what people thought of me, I'd be offended. I write the way I write to amuse myself, no-one else.
    You need a small hardback personal diary then....not a social media profile...or 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

If I gave a shit what people thought of me, I'd be offended. I write the way I write to amuse myself, no-one else.
      absolutely no offence intended on my side , just don't understand what you meant .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

absolutely no offence intended on my side , just don't understand what you meant .
        I know, call that faux outrage. No harm, no foul.

Comment

• Looks like Weidler is still pushing the JMoz issue in his Sunday morning SMH column.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            Looks like Weidler is still pushing the JMoz issue in his Sunday morning SMH column.
            He wants to say he 'exclusively' predicted it. He was the journo who pulled up BMoz at the airport

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

He wants to say he 'exclusively' predicted it. He was the journo who pulled up BMoz at the airport
              Lol good point. I think you’re onto something there!

Comment

• Another Fox Sports article on Josh Morris this morning. I still think the Sharks will dig in...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...fc7b9fa7a8c196

Comment

• Originally posted by Davo View Post
                  Another Fox Sports article on Josh Morris this morning. I still think the Sharks will dig in...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...fc7b9fa7a8c196
                  Can't view fox articles but I presume more BS?

Wonder what it does for player morale having this sorta rubbish around? I'd personally be pretty disappointed if I knew my employer had prevented somebody from leaving when they've got enough players, it's a good person and they've got compassionate grounds.

We did the right thing releasing Latrell and IMO it says a lot about our culture.
                  Last edited by ism22; 02-17-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

That’s based of an article by Danny Weidler which he wrote on Saturday
                    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Wonder what it does for player morale having this sorta rubbish around? I'd personally be pretty disappointed if I knew my employer had prevented somebody from leaving when they've got enough players, it's a good person and they've got compassionate grounds.

We did the right thing releasing Latrell and IMO it says a lot about our culture.
                      Difference is we didn’t want latrell at the club, the sharks want Morris.

Comment

• I think you'll get Morris but there's going to be a player swap. Sharks need some more middles so my money is on a forward coming to the Sharks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharks View Post
                          I think you'll get Morris but there's going to be a player swap. Sharks need some more middles so my money is on a forward coming to the Sharks.
                          We'll give you Nick Kouparitsas. He's excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

We'll give you Nick Kouparitsas. He's excellent.
                            You're too kind - but who else you got ?

Comment

The 2 best props in the game.

Comment

Maybe Daniel Suluka Fifita. We wouldn't release one of our top squad if that's what you're after.

Comment

Working...
                                X