Josh Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharks View Post

You're too kind - but who else you got ?
    Nat Butcher is a massive Paul Gallen fan... hate to lose any of the young guns but you can't keep them all...
    It would be a Butcher, Collins, Faamausili, Sittili if any??
    Who you you take out of those or others not emntioned..can't see SST/Cord/JWH going..
    Issac Liu perhaps...who is one of my faves....

Comment

• The thing is, Jmoz wants to leave the Sharks but there isn’t any player who wants to leave the Roosters. Bit hard to do a player swap under those circumstances.

Comment

• There's not a hope in Hades that we'll release Nat Butcher. He's not just some regular first grader. It's time he was recognised as a rep standard player with bucket loads of improvement still to come.

I also really liked what I saw from Collins towards the end of 2019. It looked to me like he was ready to become a regular quality 1st grader.

Sitili is also a no.

The only maybe is Faamasuli but no player should be forced out of the club unless they genuinely want to seek the opportunity elsewhere.

Comment

• By all accounts Josh Dugan has dug his heels in and won’t leave the Sharks. Why should he? He had a back ended contract which is now huge money in the last two years. He took less for the first two years.
          I think it sucks when clubs try to do this sort of thing. Entice a player there with back ended contracts and when they get to the final years try to move the player on.
          Its not Dugans fault, it’s the Sharks bad management.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
            By all accounts Josh Dugan has dug his heels in and won’t leave the Sharks. Why should he? He had a back ended contract which is now huge money in the last two years. He took less for the first two years.
            I think it sucks when clubs try to do this sort of thing. Entice a player there with back ended contracts and when they get to the final years try to move the player on.
            Its not Dugans fault, it’s the Sharks bad management.
            It's Flanno's fault, he panicked when we lost Bird so he wanted to prove he could still recruit and got Dugan on Bird's money. He was too focused on keeping the squad experienced he didn't focus on the players themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharks View Post
              I think you'll get Morris but there's going to be a player swap. Sharks need some more middles so my money is on a forward coming to the Sharks.
              I just can't see Nick giving anyone up. We have money to spend so why would we give anyone up?
              The Sharks have to free up cap space and with Dugan not going anywhere they will be desperate.
              With Morris continuing to make noises I can see them eventually releasing him.
              Morris is probably spewing at not being able to go to watch Barcelona play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                There's not a hope in Hades that we'll release Nat Butcher. He's not just some regular first grader. It's time he was recognised as a rep standard player with bucket loads of improvement still to come.

I also really liked what I saw from Collins towards the end of 2019. It looked to me like he was ready to become a regular quality 1st grader.

Sitili is also a no.

The only maybe is Faamasuli but no player should be forced out of the club unless they genuinely want to seek the opportunity elsewhere.
                I seriously doubt we’d trade an up and comer for a 33 year old centre on most likely his last year.
                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Sharks rumour saying they might swap for Hall and Collins.

Hope that's wrong, I'd trade the Dawg but not big bad bustling Lindsay Collins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    Sharks rumour saying they might swap for Hall and Collins.

Nobody would take on Hall after all his injuries surely.

Comment

Hall and Collins? They're dreaming.

Comment

I doubt Trent would do that (especially Collins). Where did you here that rumour?
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

I seriously doubt we’d trade an up and comer for a 33 year old centre on most likely his last year.
                          Without his 33yr old brother we likely don't win the comp last year. BMoz' performance in the GF was match winning.

Perhaps his brother might prove just as valuable in another Premiership tilt.

So even though I don't want to see us lose anyone, filling that left centre spot with a world class experienced player would be massive.

Comment

• We are not letting JWH and SST go anytime soon. Everyone else much younger and yet some of you carrying on as though it is a certainty that Faamausili and Collins would force their way into our starting squad, and that there is no way we would let either of them go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Nobody would take on Hall after all his injuries surely.
                              Cronulla are a poorly run stupid club, I wouldn’t put it past them, and usually parra are dumb enough to just buy anybody too.

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

I doubt Trent would do that (especially Collins). Where did you here that rumour?
                                From Sharks forum. Could be poppycock. As Zac said two players sounds generous yet some of their fans saying it's not enough!

Comment

Working...
                                X