• Especially with Dugan & Moylan injured

Comment

• https://au.sports.yahoo.com/brett-mo...093520219.html
        Brett Asking for Josh to be released apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
          https://au.sports.yahoo.com/brett-mo...093520219.html
          Brett Asking for Josh to be released apparently
          Nice, but I can’t see the Sharks budging especially with those two crocks Dugan and Moylanon theurbooks

Comment

• This ship has sailed!! You could see when Brett was asked the question of chances? a slight pause then you never know.... its over door closed, we need to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davo View Post
              This ship has sailed!! You could see when Brett was asked the question of chances? a slight pause then you never know.... its over door closed, we need to move on.
              Bingo I mean Shark's perspective... he's on their books and even if he sits around kicking rocks and shyte, he's not on our books.

We're another level of class because we let 'Trell go when he wanted to. There is absolutely no onus on other clubs to behave like that and they have their own agendas so go figure. Can't blame your opponent for wanting you to lose, that's kinda their job and the comp would be shyte if they just let us win...

Comment

• I was willing to let it go, Elsa style, when the Sharks put their foot down. But now Brett has been sent out by, I'd say Trent, to plead his brother's case, I'm calling the bald bastard from the Bulldogs will make the Sharks let Josh Morris go. You would think the first identical twins to win a NRL comp (I seem to remember Cherrington's great uncle and grandfather were twins) when the team is going for their third would be all the ingredients the NRL need for a dog and pony show freak show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                  I was willing to let it go, Elsa style, when the Sharks put their foot down. But now Brett has been sent out by, I'd say Trent, to plead his brother's case, I'm calling the bald bastard from the Bulldogs will make the Sharks let Josh Morris go. You would think the first identical twins to win a NRL comp (I seem to remember Cherrington's great uncle and grandfather were twins) when the team is going for their third would be all the ingredients the NRL need for a dog and pony show freak show.
                  Do you honestly think Robbo told Brett to make sure he gets in front of the tv cameras at the airport and talk about his brother joining the Roosters? Do you really think The Roosters are this contrived and petty?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAF View Post
                    I wonder if JMoz has actually accepted the decision or will continue to push for a release?

Hopefully the latter ...
                    The latter. No doubt.

Comment

I was willing to let it go, Elsa style, when the Sharks put their foot down. But now Brett has been sent out by, I'd say Trent, to plead his brother's case, I'm calling the bald bastard from the Bulldogs will make the Sharks let Josh Morris go. You would think the first identical twins to win a NRL comp (I seem to remember Cherrington's great uncle and grandfather were twins) when the team is going for their third would be all the ingredients the NRL need for a dog and pony show freak show.
                      Who is the bald bastard from the bulldogs and how will he make the sharks release him ??????

Comment

• No way is this over.

This may well be the last season of Jmoz career.

He could spend it being shunned to the wing, languishing midtable alongside the likes of Moylan and Johnson, under John Morris.

Or if he keeps pushing for a release he could spend it alongside his bro and the likes of Teddy and Keary, under Robbo chasing his first Premiership.

Yeah nah, he'll keep pushing for that release. And do I care for Cronulla? **** no. By all means they can continue to deny the request, but when has that ever panned out well?

Screw Cronulla. Easts to Win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Who is the bald bastard from the bulldogs and how will he make the sharks release him ??????
                          Todd Greenberg. Current head of the NRL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Do you honestly think Robbo told Brett to make sure he gets in front of the tv cameras at the airport and talk about his brother joining the Roosters? Do you really think The Roosters are this contrived and petty?
                            Not Trent, likely the Capo Uncle Nick. I don't give a damn if it's 'contrived' or 'petty' I want Josh Morris here.

Comment

• Not over. If Sharks don't release Jmoz, he isn't exactly going to bust a gut for them. His motivation will change to protecting himself from serious injury which is the last thing that any team wants. It took Tigers a few weeks to figure that out with Matterson. Sharks will come around.

They may come to some sort of agreement with JMoz to release him in a few weeks' time when other players are back from injury.
                              Last edited by dice; 02-14-2020, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Not Trent, likely the Capo Uncle Nick. I don't give a damn if it's 'contrived' or 'petty' I want Josh Morris here.
                                Nobody put him up to saying what he said. It’s been pretty topical the last couple of days. The journalist asked him the question and of course he will sing the praise of his twin and say he wants to play with him. I think Nick Politis is a powerful man and too busy to seek out Brett and tell him to plead his brothers case to some trashy journalist.

Comment

Working...
                                X