Josh Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Exactly. We also got Flanno jr and are allegedly interested in Xerri. The sharks have stopped us receiving a mid season transfer in the past too if I recall. We wanted a reserve forward of theirs in 2016 and Flanno senior blocked it. I can't remember the name.
    If we are keen on Xerri for next year then the Sharks can do the same with him as he is contracted until the end of 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Exactly. We also got Flanno jr and are allegedly interested in Xerri. The sharks have stopped us receiving a mid season transfer in the past too if I recall. We wanted a reserve forward of theirs in 2016 and Flanno senior blocked it. I can't remember the name.
      Sam Tagatese

Comment

• I think it was that Sam Tagataese guy..now with the Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I would say this blocking of Josh Morris‘ leaving has little or nothing to do with contractual obligations. If we were Balmain or the Titans Josh Morris would have had a press conference wearing a New Jersey. This is ‘screw the Roosters’ because they all hate their success. Three titles in seven years vs a benefit win for 50 years of mediocrity.
          I totally agree, hence why it makes no sense why we gift wrapped Latrell to Souffs!

Comment

• I definitely don’t like the idea if giving them one of our young middle forwards in exchange for Jmoz.
            I don’t think anything will happen before the 9s.
            Just wait and see how our young 9s team go. There could be a pleasant surprise there that might solve our centre problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

If we are keen on Xerri for next year then the Sharks can do the same with him as he is contracted until the end of 2021.
              And they probably will. But I predict we'll have a more harmonious team this year than the Sharks, because we let go the ones who didn't want to be there, whereas the Sharks will have a few unhappy campers on their books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                Sam Tagatese
                That's him. Thanls Lydon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davo View Post
                  I think it was that Sam Tagataese guy..now with the Broncos
                  Another poster with a great memory! I didn't realise he was now with the ponies.

Comment

I totally agree, hence why it makes no sense why we gift wrapped Latrell to Souffs!
                    It makes perfect sense. That fat, lazy, belligerent Souths fullback was a disruptive influence on the team with his 'I will take the white man's money but won't sing the white man's anthem' bullshit, to be brutally honest. The Roosters nearly won competitions with Peters Clarke and Jorgensen in the three-quarters. What stopped them was Fittler being buggered from Origin. The year he retired, they won.

I would love having the Morris twins in the club. It would be a Cinderella ending to their careers to have a premiership together. It's the kind of freak show stuff that they love in the NRL.

I would not be surprised that if Uncle Nick truly wants Josh Morris here that he doesn't go to the baldheaded bastard from the Bulldogs and tells him to get the Dankfish to let him go.

Comment

Wasn't into team culture and had to be covered for to many times in 2020.

Comment

• I wonder if the storm letting Curtis Scott go is similar to us letting latrell go ...the 2 most successful clubs this decade do not negotiate on team culture no matter how good a player you are, the roosters are in good hands still I suspect ...team first always ...but I'd still like a centre haha

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                          I wonder if the storm letting Curtis Scott go is similar to us letting latrell go ...the 2 most successful clubs this decade do not negotiate on team culture no matter how good a player you are, the roosters are in good hands still I suspect ...team first always ...but I'd still like a centre haha
                          the didn't let Josh Ado Carr go

Comment

• I wonder if JMoz has actually accepted the decision or will continue to push for a release?

Hopefully the latter ...

Comment

• Who would be suitable for a swap deal??

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                                Who would be suitable for a swap deal??
                                ryan hall

Comment

Working...
                                X