Josh Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
    I would be happy to get Morris, and we just need to bide our time. I think things will turn around. Keep Hall, he still has potential, however I think this season is his make or break year TBH.
    Lol, a 32yo has potential!!

Comment

• Hall is shiiiitttt not the type of NRL winger we need! Someone that hasnt played for any rep team like ikuvalu has leaped frogged him in the peaking order! No thanx go back to england or like as mentioned player swop for Josh morris an abit of cash to sweatn the deal would be ideal! I think morris looking down the barrel of retirement (on last year type of thing) its pretty heartless to not give the guy a release to join the bro ! Sharks will never win a Comp rolling with that attitude Roosters let go of many players if the situation was better than what we can offer if its family, money , wife lol etc etc....! Thats life ! I hope they bloke him an he play's shiiiittt just for hell of it! Hes done it all with nathing to prove " just collect an go home" F IT ATTITUDE

Comment

• A swap for a middle forward could be on the cards says Paul Kent
        Daniel Anderson Roosters recruitment is still negotiating with Sharks Phil Ross

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Lol, a 32yo has potential!!
          Don't be cute HC...you know he means potential " for our team" as opposed to potential for "growth as a footy player".

FWIW, my jurys out on the Dawg. Hope he makes a difference soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

This is the final year of his contract, would be a miracle if he got another one with us at his age
            He has an option in his favour for another year
            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

He has an option in his favour for another year
              Well that's unfortunate

Comment

• Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                A swap for a middle forward could be on the cards says Paul Kent
                Who?
                I can't think of giving them anyone that I'd be ok with.
                I'd rather give a young guy a shot a centre.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Who?
                  I can't think of giving them anyone that I'd be ok with.
                  I'd rather give a young guy a shot a centre.
                  With you 100% Buddy.

If we lose a Collins or Sitili in this process, I will be royally pistof.

Comment

• Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                    A swap for a middle forward could be on the cards says Paul Kent
                    Tell em they're dreaming. JMoz has one maybe two years left. All our eligible middle forwards are young. The guy gave good service at Cronulla last year, Cronulla decided they didn't want him at centre - let him go!

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what John Morris’ claim to fame is, besides being a seat warmer for Shane Flanagan? If it was Andrew “my dick is worth 175,000 grand, Ali” Ettingshausen or Paul “the cuckold” Mellor, I’d give them some credit but not this non-entity, this jersey filler, this man who makes Aaron Raper look like Harry Bath.

Comment

• John Morris now saying that Josh is front runner for the fullback position,,,,apparently Moylen not fit

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                          John Morris now saying that Josh is front runner for the fullback position,,,,apparently Moylen not fit
                          Yeah nrl.com posted that yesterday.

Sounds like a slap in the face to me! Nope you can't go and hey... Duges + Moylan are battling with fitness so we're gonna put you at FB, mate!

Comment

• At the end of the day we have no one to blame for this little mess but ourselves..

We took the high morale ground and decided to release Latrell a year early to our arch rivals..
                            Only to rely on a young kid with potential coming off an ACL injury the previous year..

Now that he is injured we are banking on the Sharks releasing a 33 year old centre who has a year to run on his contract with them..

The Rabbits didn’t allow Angus to leave a year early,Titans the same with Arrow and now the Sharks with Morris!

To be honest I can’t really blame them for digging their heels in and hopefully Robbo has another option up his sleeve..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                              The Rabbits didn’t allow Angus to leave a year early,Titans the same with Arrow and now the Sharks with Morris!

To be honest I can’t really blame them for digging their heels in and hopefully Robbo has another option up his sleeve..
                              I would say this blocking of Josh Morris‘ leaving has little or nothing to do with contractual obligations. If we were Balmain or the Titans Josh Morris would have had a press conference wearing a New Jersey. This is ‘screw the Roosters’ because they all hate their success. Three titles in seven years vs a benefit win for 50 years of mediocrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I would say this blocking of Josh Morris‘ leaving has little or nothing to do with contractual obligations. If we were Balmain or the Titans Josh Morris would have had a press conference wearing a New Jersey. This is ‘screw the Roosters’ because they all hate their success. Three titles in seven years vs a benefit win for 50 years of mediocrity.
                                Exactly. We also got Flanno jr and are allegedly interested in Xerri. The sharks have stopped us receiving a mid season transfer in the past too if I recall. We wanted a reserve forward of theirs in 2016 and Flanno senior blocked it. I can't remember the name.

Comment

Working...
                                X