How smart is Robbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

You’ve made the accusation and you’ve got nothing! Talk about looking foolish! I’ll remember this one... I might even go against my values and I may bring this one back... on second thoughts you’re really not worth the time. But you go ahead and try and prove me wrong but you’ll fall flat on your face, like now. Anything else?
    Are you sure I’ve got nothing? That’s quite a big hole you’re digging for yourself when I prove you wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

Are you sure I’ve got nothing? That’s quite a big hole you’re digging for yourself when I prove you wrong.
      Keep digging till 2020... and have a good NY...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I didn't read any comments prior to SBW's return to the game who predicted he would dominate in the fashion he did. His ball playing for a 2nd rower was sublime. He came back as probably the most polished 2nd rower the game will ever see.

He surprised the shit out of me. Admittedly I was on the fence but when people said he was going to domiante it was thought it would be on the back of his mobility, offload and defensive hitting power... none of which really defined his game upon return.
        Tops my comment when we signed him was..we have one the comp..always knew we would..wast really sold earlier this year...but hey Im not great .
        Have to do an off season player ratings.
        Ive convinced my self that we will go back to backWe just have too much strike power.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Dream on pal! I never go searching very old threads to try and prove someone wrong.
          Really?

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/vb5/fo...-6-years/page2

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxy Walker
            Congratulations!!! But I was answering your idiotic comments at the time. They are ALL about you...I didn’t purposely go searching for comments out of the blue because I was bored and thought ‘oh what old comments can I go into the archives just for the sake of it’ ? But if you think this is the same as what R6
            did then fine....I don’t dwell!!

however im thinking this has scarred you and you can’t let go! You need help!!!

Last edited by ROC181; 12-29-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Congratulations!!! But I was answering your idiotic comments at the time. I didn’t purposely go searching for comments out of the blue because I was bored and thought ‘oh what old comments can I go into the archives just for the sake of it’ ? But if you think this is the same as what R6
              did then fine....I don’t dwell!!

however im thinking this has scarred you and you can’t let go! You need help!!!

Just admit defeat chump. Its game set and match to big Maxy.

Amateur.

Comment

• That's a pretty good example of "dredging up old comments to start shit"

Bit of banter never hurt anyone, you've reminded me of plenty of things I've said ROC, lighten up.

Just like I gave Maxy plenty of shit for his comments on Latrell

Comment

Just admit defeat chump. Its game set and match to big Maxy.

Amateur.
                  Totally different but hey you might need to feel like a winner for once so whatever. Now can you go and get a life?

Comment

Totally different but hey you might need to feel like a winner for once so whatever. Now can you go and get a life?
                    Now now don't go being a sore loser on top of being proved a hypocrite

Comment

That's a pretty good example of "dredging up old comments to start shit"

Bit of banter never hurt anyone, you've reminded me of plenty of things I've said ROC, lighten up.

Just like I gave Maxy plenty of shit for his comments on Latrell
                      R6 that comment is totally different to what you said today... I don’t just drag an old comment out of the blue but in that case I did because he was wrong. He’s obviously been scarred by that...However having read your response later I agreed with you. Have a happy New Year R6

Comment

Now now don't go being a sore loser on top of being proved a hypocrite
                        Calm down boy! Take a nice deep breath.

Comment

Calm down boy! Take a nice deep breath.
                          Lame man. Come on you can do better than that

Comment

Lame man. Come on you can do better than that
                            Well thanks for recognising that I can do better, but why waste all my material on you? It’s saturday night and I’m not about wasting my time chatting here with you. But like I said before, have a happy new year!

Comment

Robbo is a genius.
                              What’s your thoughts on the increased output of both Latrell and Keary this year? They both seemed to thrive, especially after being viewed as ‘quality not quantity players’. Both their outputs, statistically and not, went through the roof. Some are even talking about Keary taking over the 7. I know after the ANZAC Day game this year I enjoyed all the changes that occurred to our output. We even saw tactics that propagated eyes up football. I also enjoyed the genius of better forward rotation and the decrease of the use of 5 hit ups for a bomb. SST, JWH and Liu all found better football this year with alterations to how we played the last 3/4. I also thoroughly enjoyed the progress on Manu, and glimpses of quality of Ikuvula and Momorovski when Robbo brought 3/4’s in to replace 3/4’s.

I stand by the first post i made in this topic which is just short on 12 months ago where I acknowledged a number of things about him positively, but asked questions based on my observations. Am happy to say some of those things I listed there was change this year.

The only questions I now have is for such a narcasist what took you so long to bring this thread up and not highlight any of the content of things that were actually raised as questions of what our football looked like 12 months ago?

Comment

• i acknowledge that i was one of the doubters re the whole pearce / cronk debate, i was wrong in hindsight, but that is the whole point we are all wrong in hindsight, letting go of pearce and getting cronk was 100 % correct. for the first 8 rounds this year we looked crap, lets be honest, and anyone who doubted us was justified, in hindsight any doubt seems ridiculous...

Comment

Working...
                                X