No announcement yet.

How smart is Robbo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letís just say that Robbo grew plenty from the dismal last game of 2017 til the Premiership glory of our final game in 2018.

He still gambled massively by playing Cronk in the decider, just like he did play bench winger Tupou the year prior.

Only this time, it paid off
    Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

• Originally posted by trewhella View Post
      I think you would be used to that seeing you love the smell under Robbos foreskin.

You make me sick.
      And you're an idiot , coz I dont think R6 was refering to you anyway.

You are a wanker ............Cupboard

Comment

• Itís a forum ffs. If you want to dish it out, be prepared to take the criticism when you constantly get it so wrong.
        Last edited by Cockadoodledoo; 01-05-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
          Itís a forum ffs. If you want to dish it out, be prepared to take the criticism when you constantly get it so wrong.
          Im never wrong ...lol Player rating are correct.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by <ME> View Post

Whatís your thoughts on the increased output of both Latrell and Keary this year? They both seemed to thrive, especially after being viewed as Ďquality not quantity playersí. Both their outputs, statistically and not, went through the roof.
            That's simply not true, neither had increased outputs.

Keary saw more of the ball but became less effecient at creating chances. Latrell saw less ball because we had more attacking outlets this year but still delivered a negligible attacking output to the year prior.

Keary and Latrell were both exceptional like they were the year prior, the only difference was this year we won a few more games and looked better because we had a multi-faceted attack.

Both players proved your theory wrong, I'm not sure if you're just misguided or being dishonest but I'd suggest looking into those stats a little further.

Comment

• Originally posted by trewhella View Post

I just read a bit from this bloke who has nothing better than to bring up old threads.
              did I get under your skin mate? I think you would be used to that seeing you love the smell under Robbos foreskin.
              great.....

now, why donít you run through the forum little boy and find the threads where I was bagging you about Latrell?
              off you go cheesy
              I wasn't even responding to you gramps, still learning how to use a forum?

You can't hide behind this 'devil's advocate' facade for ever Trew, you've been asking questions of Politis and Robbo for a while now. You're well overdue a slice of humble pie too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

That's simply not true, neither had increased outputs.

Keary saw more of the ball but became less effecient at creating chances. Latrell saw less ball because we had more attacking outlets this year but still delivered a negligible attacking output to the year prior.

Keary and Latrell were both exceptional like they were the year prior, the only difference was this year we won a few more games and looked better because we had a multi-faceted attack.

Both players proved your theory wrong, I'm not sure if you're just misguided or being dishonest but I'd suggest looking into those stats a little further.
                Have to agree
                Both were a bit more polished in the end especially Keary.
                we have points in us all across the park.to play the ball always to latrell would be stupid .
                Latrell is my man...Best exciting machine since Artie and Freddy
                Back to Trewblue!!!!
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• I liked the fact that Latrell was not overused during the year. When the punters were calling out to use Latrell more and criticising Robbo and the team for it, I just smiled. If we just kept going to Latrell, we would have got to the semis and not won a game. Robbo did not overplay his hand and it worked a treat
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                    I liked the fact that Latrell was not overused during the year. When the punters were calling out to use Latrell more and criticising Robbo and the team for it, I just smiled. If we just kept going to Latrell, we would have got to the semis and not won a game. Robbo did not overplay his hand and it worked a treat
                    Too right Kingbilly! Manu and Ferguson were awesome on the right edge, with young Joey growing in confidence as the year progressed. Tedesco's speed and anticipation in picking his moments added another dimension to our attack. And Cronk's precision in the kicking department kept up the pressure as well as helping us out of jail at times.

Our backline overall was streets ahead. Latrell was just another nail in the coffin for opponent's defense. An important link on the chain, but not the only one. Effective attack means keeping them guessing and we achieved that in 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Too right Kingbilly! Manu and Ferguson were awesome on the right edge, with young Joey growing in confidence as the year progressed. Tedesco's speed and anticipation in picking his moments added another dimension to our attack. And Cronk's precision in the kicking department kept up the pressure as well as helping us out of jail at times.

Our backline overall was streets ahead. Latrell was just another nail in the coffin for opponent's defense. An important link on the chain, but not the only one. Effective attack means keeping them guessing and we achieved that in 2019.
                      I am very excited to see Joey go to yet another level next season. We have the best two centres in the world. It's wonderful.

Comment

• Tedesco's passing game improved as the season wore on too. I'm sure he always had that skill, but I think it was refined over the course of the season. That pass to Tupou in the win over Souths was sublime and something he didn't seem to have earlier in the year. Of course it could also have something to do with him having to gel with his team mates. One thing this season is that we won't have any excuses if we don't hit the ground running as most of the key players are already in place and know their roles

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I am very excited to see Joey go to yet another level next season. We have the best two centres in the world. It's wonderful.
                          What has amazed me is how good the young players especially Victor and Joey are going and how they are as good as anyone else t
                          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

What has amazed me is how good the young players especially Victor and Joey are going and how they are as good as anyone else t
                            They will need to step up more and toughen up more this season.every team will be gunning for us and for them every weeek will be a GF.

Comment

• People can debate whether Robinson is the best coach in the game or not.
                              One thing I'm sure of is that he is the best fit for our club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

If hes got another level that is a very scary proposition.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Working...
                                X