How smart is Robbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by <ME> View Post

When you insinuate in this thread Robbo is a genius based on his use of a number of our players I am more than happy hearing numerous football heads disagree. And the man himself come out and say what he is overseeing isn’t good enough.
    Robbo is a genius.

Comment

• Why do people dredge up old threads to create shit...People have opinions sometimes they are right sometimes they are wrong, nobody like the person who rubs peoples face in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
        Why do people dredge up old threads to create shit...People have opinions sometimes they are right sometimes they are wrong, nobody like the person who rubs peoples face in it.
        Too right! Imagine if we dug up threads about Cooper Cronk and those that said that it was going to disrupt the bond the players had with Pearce as half and all that nonsense? I think the Pro Cronk have been very respectful of those that differed after we won because at the end of the day we make our opinions based on the present. Maybe Trewella made his comments at a time early in the season when we were unsettled and even Robbo back then admitted that his tactics with the team needed to change. He did and by the time we played the warriors, I think round 11, we started to show the quality of footy we were tipped to do. All credit go to Robbo, his coaching team, the old guard of players including Friend, Cordner, JWH and the young players and the new Teddy and... Cooper. With that said, if Cooper wasn’t with us, I don’t think we would have won.

Comment

• I was 100% wrong with Robbo , happy to be.

The ones who had doubts about SBW were the thoughts that suprised me, he was always going to dominate

Comment

• Fair dinkum, I forget how many stupid threads this trew character made having a go at Robbo.
            I'd given up providing him with any counter arguement.
            Nothing wrong with dragging up old threads like R6 has done, it can be interesting. Anyone who hates it is a bit precious or doesn't like admitting when they're wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
              Why do people dredge up old threads to create shit...People have opinions sometimes they are right sometimes they are wrong, nobody like the person who rubs peoples face in it.
              Pretty boring forum if we can't talk about past comments.

God knows I still hear it about my comments from over half a decade ago. That's just part of the fun of having opinnions...

Not like I've gone after someone who is a friendly poster on here either. The guy chased me all year about these comments on Robbo's use of Latrell... don't feel too sorry for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                I was 100% wrong with Robbo , happy to be.

The ones who had doubts about SBW were the thoughts that suprised me, he was always going to dominate
                I didn't read any comments prior to SBW's return to the game who predicted he would dominate in the fashion he did. His ball playing for a 2nd rower was sublime. He came back as probably the most polished 2nd rower the game will ever see.

He surprised the shit out of me. Admittedly I was on the fence but when people said he was going to domiante it was thought it would be on the back of his mobility, offload and defensive hitting power... none of which really defined his game upon return.

Comment

• I don't mind it this time man.

Where a poster just expresses an opinion it probably not the best to bump it but it appeared to me that this Trewhella character was pursuing an agenda and if you are then it's fair game to be bumped dudes.
                  Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Robbo is a genius.
                    Wouldn’t swap him for anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Too right! Imagine if we dug up threads about Cooper Cronk and those that said that it was going to disrupt the bond the players had with Pearce as half and all that nonsense? I think the Pro Cronk have been very respectful of those that differed after we won because at the end of the day we make our opinions based on the present. Maybe Trewella made his comments at a time early in the season when we were unsettled and even Robbo back then admitted that his tactics with the team needed to change. He did and by the time we played the warriors, I think round 11, we started to show the quality of footy we were tipped to do. All credit go to Robbo, his coaching team, the old guard of players including Friend, Cordner, JWH and the young players and the new Teddy and... Cooper. With that said, if Cooper wasn’t with us, I don’t think we would have won.
                      You’ve revived old threads yourself mate. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

You’ve revived old threads yourself mate. Don’t be a hypocrite.
                        Dream on pal! I never go searching very old threads to try and prove someone wrong. That’s your style tosser!

Comment

Dream on pal! I never go searching very old threads to try and prove someone wrong. That’s your style tosser!
                          Nah chump you’ve done it. Don’t go trying to change history now.

Comment

Nah chump you’ve done it. Don’t go trying to change history now.
                            Wow by that comment I’m now convinced. Thank you for providing such irrefutable evidence. If you’ve tried your hand at being a lawyer you would make shit, zero! Now your hand is callin ya, go!

Comment

Wow by that comment I’m now convinced. Thank you for providing such irrefutable evidence. If you’ve tried your hand at being a lawyer you would make shit, zero! Now your hand is callin ya, go!
                              Lol. Are you sure you want to go down that path? Your memory is not very good. I’m not really inclined to go trawling through the cesspit of your post history but I will at some stage if you’re going to insist you are right.

Comment

Lol. Are you sure you want to go down that path? Your memory is not very good. I’m not really inclined to go trawling through the cesspit of your post history but I will at some stage if you’re going to insist you are right.
                                You’ve made the accusation and you’ve got nothing! Talk about looking foolish! I’ll remember this one... I might even go against my values and I may bring this one back... on second thoughts you’re really not worth the time. But you go ahead and try and prove me wrong but you’ll fall flat on your face, like now. Anything else?

Comment

Working...
                                X