No announcement yet.

Tetevano Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great hit from Tetevano. Could hear it from the stands.
    He won't have anything to worry about. If the player doesn't stay down he wouldn't have been put on report. I know the tits player was injured but it was nothing but a strong hit that rattled him. Should have been a scrum to easts.
    Last edited by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva; 09-02-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I think sometimes that its the attacking player that gets himself in the wrong position rather than the defender. Coming in contact with the opponents head is not always the defenders fault.

Comment

The BEST hit IN the last 5 years has been penalised because the player was hurt What an absolute ****ing farce that was I felt like going home
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
          agreed I ran a still frame by frame Tet smashed him immensely....as The player slides instantly he brushes Tets shoulder.It was the best ball and tackle Ive seen in yonks .
          Hit him with fury and such speed.
          How long is a yonk . Havent heard that 1 in a while haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

How long is a yonk
            10 yanks?
            Originally posted by jism
            I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Not to worry, the tackle will be on many an NRL promotional advert. The tackle should be nominated for hit of the year.
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                Reminded me of footy not so long ago

Before lawyers and women started running the game.

Comment

Yo that's the reason I love this game Yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                    The BEST hit IN the last 5 years has been penalised because the player was hurt What an absolute ****ing farce that was I felt like going home
                    because he was hurt and all his teammates came running in. Seems that if your teammates come running in and start a push and shove, the ref's automatically take the view that it must have been illegal !

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

The refs and that farking touchie who kept being like 'nup no try... coz I said so ref... nah no need for the bunker ay' put on a predictable display.
                      if your talking about that touchie with the cap ...what a weenie looking, nerd.
                      Guaranteed he was a teachers pet, class rooml monitor, dobber at school !

The one who called the forward pass on the disallowed the Boyd Cordner try. Even Cummins was going to allow that one, until the power hungry little weasel had to throw his bib in !
                      Last edited by Hawkeye; 09-03-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                        Hit was good, was looking down at the body not aiming for the head but if it made contact it was purely accidental. If anything Matterson should have been in more trouble for coming in and shoving a player over the injured player.
                        Tackle was text book , Matto only reacted after Tits 13 ran in first, if 13 stays out Matto doesn't get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                          if your talking about that touchie with the cap ...what a weenie looking, nerd.
                          Guaranteed he was a teachers pet, class rooml monitor, dobber at school !

The one who called the forward pass on the disallowed the Boyd Cordner try. Even Cummins was going to allow that one, until the power hungry little weasel had to throw his bib in !
                          Just watched the fox replay, his last game ever apparently. How has he seen that pass allegedly go forward as the furthest away official when he couldn't even detect something as the closest official (Fergo knock on try first half)

Comment

Originally posted by Game Fowl View Post

Tackle was text book , Matto only reacted after Tits 13 ran in first, if 13 stays out Matto doesn't get involved.
                            Maybe your right but the fact the titan player fell over the injured player may be an issue but not more than a fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                              Couldn't have said it better unc....massive legal hit.

Comment

I had a good veiw of theis from where i was sitting side on and i wont get into a Professor of physics moment .

But my read on the tackle was the faster player of the same weight collides with one travelling slower, the outcome was always going to be bad for the Titans forward.

Tevetano charged up out the line and the service of the ball was pedestrian and telegraphed who was getting it and left the Titan's forward with only a few steps to adjust to what was coming at him and he drops his feet before impact and is hit by Tetevano who braces and wraps both his arms around for a ball and all tackle.

Comment

Working...
                                X