Tetevano Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    if your talking about that touchie with the cap ...what a weenie looking, nerd.
    Guaranteed he was a teachers pet, class rooml monitor, dobber at school !

The one who called the forward pass on the disallowed the Boyd Cordner try. Even Cummins was going to allow that one, until the power hungry little weasel had to throw his bib in !
    Lol,

but the reason for the hat is because he had melanomas cut out, not sure if that is why he is finishing up.

Comment

Yo what is wrong with the game these days? Yo we all knows we is in a new era and we protect players. Yo this is good but NRL is a physical sport where opposing teams seek to physically subdue each other. The team that wins the physical battle usually prevails you know what Im sayin. So they ban punching. they ban shoulder charges. But now you cant tackle too hard you know what Im sayin. This shit is crazy ****ed yo

Comment

Absolute textbook tackle. Best hit since sbw in 2013.

Now watch those NRL morons get all pc on us...

Comment

Good tackle for mine. If they are calling the tackle on JWH against the Tigers a few years ago the hit of the year, this one is exactly the same. No penalty back then and should have been the same for this one. Again, Cummings and co.. would never allow it. If you look closely, Cummings gets a little mongrel in his pants when he put him on report.
          Last edited by The Sack; 09-04-2017, 03:44 PM.
          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

I'm picturing Morley watching it with a pint in his hand ,getting all excited over it !!

Comment

Best hit i 5 years isnt comin from a 1 eyed rooster. Its was good but best in 5 years i dont know about that.

Comment

Even the commentators saying the shot was a game changer, then got all PC when the refs stopped play.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                  Good tackle for mine. If they are calling the tackle on JWH against the Tigers a few years ago the hit of the year, this one is exactly the same. No penalty back them and should have been the same for this one. Again, Cummings and co.. would never allow it. If you look closely, Cummings gets a little mongrel in his pants when he put him on report.
                  Why were you looking there?
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                    Even the commentators saying the shot was a game changer, then got all PC when the refs stopped play.
                    I've been noticing that some of the media opinions against the tackle are that the shoulder came in contact with the jaw. I'm not sure if that even matters as the player was falling slightly and Tetevano pretty much hit him front on with the arm wrapping around the body. I'm concerned that they are going to rule a careless or reckless high tackle as opposed to a shoulder charge.
                    Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                      I thought the tackle by Evans after the Tits got another dubious call in favour was a good turning point.

Comment

And what about all the Titans rushing in all indignant, wanting to start something from it? Nobody likes seeing players hurt, but it was a fair tackle. That penalty nearly screwed us! (among other things!) So in future, if your team wants to change the momentum of the game, just all rush in outraged when one of your players is tackled well. Pathetic!

Comment

Apparently he has copped 3 weeks with an early guilty plea or 5 weeks if he fights and loses. Looks like he's gone for the year!

Comment

Grade 3 Reckless tackle - highest grading given to a high tackle all season

Comment

Lol what a joke.

I knew this was coming though...

Comment

His arms were low and wrapped. How was that reckless?

Comment

Working...
                                X