No announcement yet.

Tetevano Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's outrageous and slightly sickening.

Load up and fight it Easts.

What a joke.

Comment

Yo I hope we fight this. That shit aint right and that aint fair to Tets yo. Uncle Nick its time to take a stand you know what im sayin. get the best qc in town yo.#respectfortets #rezpectthegame #yo

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
        Good tackle for mine. If they are calling the tackle on JWH against the Tigers a few years ago the hit of the year, this one is exactly the same. No penalty back them and should have been the same for this one. Again, Cummings and co.. would never allow it. If you look closely, Cummings gets a little mongrel in his pants when he put him on report.

I personally missed that mate. Is that why they call you sack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          That's outrageous and slightly sickening.

Load up and fight it Easts.

What a joke.
          Just saw the replay.

It was a brilliant tackle.

How in the flying **** can that be deemed reckless?

The NRL are coming for us. That's clear.

Comment

The Roosters are mad if they dont fight that.

Comment

That is very very harsh. Is that the same charge Soliola copped for the Slater hit??

Comment

This is to be EXPECTED from BIASED, CORRUPT OFFICIALS!

This is a RIGGED, FIXED competition. Never seen one team so singled out for penalties, suspensions, sin bins, disallowed tries, penalty tries and forward passes than EASTS.

So Storm has won but the NRL are busy conniving the best possible $$$ profit by determining who plays them for the title. We are the ONLY team capable of beating them. So they want us eliminated. You could see that from yesterday and the past few weeks. I hate what the NRL is turning this once great game into.
                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

That charge is absolutely ridiculous. Completely laughable. It was a brilliant tackle with an unfortunate result for the player hit.

Remember, this is the same organisation that has given the likes of Sam Burgess a slap on the wrist for sexually assaulting opponents with his testicular squirrel grips.

Fight it to the end.

Comment

Get farrkked.

Papalii cops 2 weeks for a intentional shoulder charge to Josh Dugans head. Give me a break...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-...9136931edde38c

Comment

Didn't Pearce, cop a similar tackle in Origin ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I personally missed that mate. Is that why they call you sack.
                        I bet you have gone back and watched it over and over now haven't you?!?
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                          Didn't Pearce, cop a similar tackle in Origin ?
                          will chambers shoulder charges to head knocks him out, free to play the next week. The NRL some how found a new way to make the competition even more unfair

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            Get farrkked.

Papalii cops 2 weeks for a intentional shoulder charge to Josh Dugans head. Give me a break...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-...9136931edde38c
                            Yeah but it was Josh Dugan after all.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

In case you were wondering who made this decision: Stuart Raper, Michael Buettner, Michael Hodgson and Ben Ross. No vested interests there, I am sure. (Cronulla, Parramatta, Parramatta, Cronulla.)

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

will chambers shoulder charges to head knocks him out, free to play the next week. The NRL some how found a new way to make the competition even more unfair
                                I still reckon Origin should be stand alone and no penalty at club level for representative indiscretions.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X