When will these blokes choose Pepsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

If people didn't buy drugs though there would be no drug cartels or crime syndicates involved in the drug trade- same as if all people switched to solar/electric cars/trucks/MB's there would be no oil industry - one can't exist without the other.

No matter what though when people are buying drugs from dealers the source of the drugs can be traced back to drug cartels and crime syndicates via the supply and distribution chain.
    Facts!

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

If people didn't buy drugs though there would be no drug cartels or crime syndicates involved in the drug trade- same as if all people switched to solar/electric cars/trucks/MB's there would be no oil industry - one can't exist without the other.

No matter what though when people are buying drugs from dealers the source of the drugs can be traced back to drug cartels and crime syndicates via the supply and distribution chain.
      That's a very different argument to the one you first put up though. None of that means someone who uses or buys drugs is linked to a crime syndicate.

For example I'm not linked to Coles because I bought some milk there today but it's also good to be socially aware that my choice to buy milk from Coles has a detrimental impact on farmers and may not be the most ethical.

The moral argument about who and where you buy from is a very different argument to whether someone's "linked" to another organisation or person because they bought something from them. Most drug supplies are a monopoly right, there's no power in choice other than the choice not to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Buying drugs does not link you to crime sydnicates any more than buying petrol links you to the oil industry or buying prescription drugs links you to the pharmaceutical industry.

Come on..
        Comon yourself . Drugs are illegal petrol isn't . Dumb comparison .Buying drugs links you to crime by supporting the people that sell it. Not to much of a jump to conclude that drug dealers and a lot of users commit other crimes
        I like some others have witnessed first hand what drug do to individuals and families . Coke is additive and weed / cannabis does as much damage to someone who is susceptible to mental health than most other drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Comon yourself . Drugs are illegal petrol isn't . Dumb comparison .Buying drugs links you to crime by supporting the people that sell it. Not to much of a jump to conclude that drug dealers and a lot of users commit other crimes
          I like some others have witnessed first hand what drug do to individuals and families . Coke is additive and weed / cannabis does as much damage to someone who is susceptible to mental health than most other drug.
          So buying drugs supports the people who sell it but buying petrol doesn't support the people who sell it because it's legal?

That makes no sense.

Comment

Lucky they didn't have a small white dog in their lap, would get 8 weeks suspension and a big fine.
            Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

So buying drugs supports the people who sell it but buying petrol doesn't support the people who sell it because it's legal?

That makes no sense.
              No drugs are illegal and you me or anyone shouldn't support the drug trade . Obviously you haven't been negatively touched by drugs so hence the silly comparison

Comment

No drugs are illegal and you me or anyone shouldn't support the drug trade . Obviously you haven't been negatively touched by drugs so hence the silly comparison
                You're missing the point. My objection is purely over suggesting someone is linked to a crime syndicate because they bought or used drugs. The comparison is fair, just because one is legal and one isn't doesn't make a difference. In your argument of ethical purchasing sure it may matter but that's not my point.

I also think it's grossly ignorant and inappropriate to make assumptions like that based on a discussion over the internet.

Comment

You're missing the point. My objection is purely over suggesting someone is linked to a crime syndicate because they bought or used drugs. The comparison is fair, just because one is legal and one isn't doesn't make a difference. In your argument of ethical purchasing sure it may matter but that's not my point.

I also think it's grossly ignorant and inappropriate to make assumptions like that based on a discussion over the internet.
                  Well in my inappropriate opinion I fail to see how you could make that assumption

Comment

Well in my inappropriate opinion I fail to see how you could make that assumption
                    It's not an assumption it's fact. When you say I've never been affected, I lost two of my grandparents to substance abuse so there's nothing to assume.

Sadly in this day and age its harder to find people who can't share a life experience where they've been affected by drugs, alcohol or any other kind of vice that affects the mental state.

So yeh your assumption is inappropriate, I don't give a shit because I don't know you but I hope your off-line persona is a little less ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster_6 View Post

you're missing the point. my objection is purely over suggesting someone is linked to a crime syndicate because they bought or used drugs. The comparison is fair, just because one is legal and one isn't doesn't make a difference. In your argument of ethical purchasing sure it may matter but that's not my point.

lol

Comment

It's not an assumption it's fact. When you say I've never been affected, I lost two of my grandparents to substance abuse so there's nothing to assume.

Sadly in this day and age its harder to find people who can't share a life experience where they've been affected by drugs, alcohol or any other kind of vice that affects the mental state.

So yeh your assumption is inappropriate, I don't give a shit because I don't know you but I hope your off-line persona is a little less ignorant.
                        Sorry to hear of your grandparents , but that confuses me all the more that you made the comparison you did . And no not ignorant but extremely intolerant to anything to do with drugs and anyone that condoned the use of .If that's ignorant then you got me but then again it may well be better than being self righteous

Comment

Could've been crushed panadol....with or without a dash of white cleaning powder.
                          Could've been anything, mixed up in a dirty backyard lab by slimeballs with greasy hands and filthy fingernails
                          You'd have to be a dimwit to put anything in your body that some stranger gave or sold you.
                          Could be anything.
                          You could die, quickly...depending on what it is.
                          Anna Wood did.
                          Last edited by bondi.boy; 09-28-2021, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                            Could've been crushed panadol....with or without a dash of white cleaning powder.
                            Could've been anything, mixed up in a dirty backyard lab by slimeballs with greasy hands and filthy fingernails
                            You'd have to be a dimwit to put anything in your body that some stranger gave or sold you.
                            Could be anything.
                            You could die, quickly...depending on what it is.
                            Anna Wood did.
                            Very sad .

Comment

Yeh for sure next year instead of trying to run like Teddy, leap like Toops, hit like Radley or step like Manu they're going to be in the bathrooms snorting like Cheese.

lol.

See it all the time.
                              I mean it’s definitely more likely lol

But nah total non issue lol, let the boys enjoy a bag

Comment

Very sad .
                                Indeed.
                                What would be equally sad would be if a player's partner, who lost her mother, and miscarried early this year were to receive a phone call saying her partner was dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X