Any validity in Cheese rumours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
    The person who has shared this footage should be named and shamed like the players will be.
    Surely the dude that filmed them was also participating. I hope he gets named.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Surely the dude that filmed them was also participating. I hope he gets named.
      I'd say this person would be pretty nervous right now.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

We sacked SKD for similar. Wonder what the Storm will do. Mind you, they could've been partying with Lime Cordial, Ice Cream and Wizz Fizz sherbet...that stuff was always messy!

Comment

New Nic for Smith? Grated Cheese?
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

The game is awash with cocaine.
            anyone who thinks otherwise only has to go into a trendy bub toilet at 11pm on a Friday or Saturday night bend down and count the amount of feet in each cubicle

Comment

The Eastern Suburbs is the coke capital of Australia.

Welcome Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                anyone who thinks otherwise only has to go into a trendy bub toilet at 11pm on a Friday or Saturday night bend down and count the amount of feet in each cubicle
                Yes these are the smart ones. You can only see their feet.

Comment

That sounds kind of gay

Comment

Brandon Smith is a awesome player and i like to see him line up with Radley at the Roosters- fun! However as Robbo approaches his 10th year as coach its obvious to see as time went on he didn't want to have to nanny players with behavioural issues....and saw them as being detrimental to the team. Guys like Connor Watson- who are so professional in their preparation & performance, are the players you want in the club

So id say Robbo has put The Cheese on toast!!!

Comment

Who spends their nights going into trendy bubs and counting feet in cubicles?

Ben Dover maybe.

Comment

Sydney in particular is awash with cocaine.

The amount of people in the business world who partake in it is unbelievable.

Go to any bar or pub in the Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, Inner West or Inner City on the weekend and i'll guarantee you at least 1 person (or one group) on premise has a baggie in their pocket.

It turns people into arrogant insufferable dickheads. One of the main reasons I hate Sydney now and left it forever - packed to the gills with absolute cnts. Sydney is Los Angeles, but without the Mexicans or the film industry.
                        Last edited by Steakface; 09-28-2021, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

That sounds kind of gay
                          Sniffing sounds with heaps of shit talk

Comment

Sniffing sounds with heaps of shit talk
                            Sadly and unfortunately I am familiar with such scenes although they are distant memories of my youth

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Sydney in particular is awash with cocaine.

The amount of people in the business world who partake in it is unbelievable.

Go to any bar or pub in the Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, Inner West or Inner City on the weekend and i'll guarantee you at least 1 person (or one group) on premise has a baggie in their pocket.

It turns people into arrogant insufferable dickheads. One of the main reasons I hate Sydney now and left it forever - packed to the gills with absolute cnts. Sydney is Los Angeles, but without the Mexicans or the film industry.
                              Or the legal recreational cannabis.

Comment

Ganga is bad mun. Take it from farian.

speak easy.
                                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                                X