No announcement yet.

Any validity in Cheese rumours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a less than flattering video of Smith floating around social media that has the NRL Integrity Unit investigating a couple of Storm players.

Comment

I'll be backing a Grand Final Hero in Sam Verills. Lessss gooooooo

Comment

The cheese may have been indulging in some grated parmesan , with a few teammates .......

Comment

Originally posted by rooster69 View Post
          The cheese may have been indulging in some grated parmesan , with a few teammates .......
          Inlcuding Munster aswell

Comment

the moment we signed Watson it was all stale for the cheese. FFS stop thinking we have a mil free in our cap because of cordner and friend. There has been a ;ot of upgrades and a few more due yet . The best we can hope for is a a subsidised Tariq Sims, only way that changes is if we let go of SST and backend someone like Haas

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
              There is a less than flattering video of Smith floating around social media that has the NRL Integrity Unit investigating a couple of Storm players.
              What sort of mates do these players associate with who would post this video? Surely the public know this happens with probably 80% of players.

I have never done it, but I just accept it happens all around me, so no big deal if the players do it.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

What sort of mates do these players associate with who would post this video? Surely the public know this happens with probably 80% of players.

I have never done it, but I just accept it happens all around me, so no big deal if the players do it.
                100%...it is everywhere. It is pretty much like having a beer these days.

Yes its illegal and not a good look for anyone....but fark me the dude who filmed this needs a touch up

Comment

Munster's hooter on fire, haha.

Comment

Not sure what it is but with Reece Walsh being busted it's rather dumb to be caught as well.

Comment

Players who record a second contravention will serve a 12-match ban,

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                        the moment we signed Watson it was all stale for the cheese. FFS stop thinking we have a mil free in our cap because of cordner and friend. There has been a ;ot of upgrades and a few more due yet . The best we can hope for is a a subsidised Tariq Sims, only way that changes is if we let go of SST and backend someone like Haas
                        One backend for Haas we can handle...9 would be too many.

Sims we should seriously go for, maybe Ruan could assist.

Comment

The cheese is fkd!!!! There is kids out therr that watch this shittttt/ what a disgrace! A player with no discipline is NOT A PLAYER FOR THE ROOSTERS!!!

we already cleaned out the rifff rafff paul carter, pearce, Napa etc etc!

We have too many young machine's coming through our ranks that dont need bad influences!!!

It's truly a sad thing to see players fking there career for a bloody thrill!

League has to really look at the discipline in the game an around the game before they even think about changing the game!

Discipline must always be the forefront of any sport! Being a role model should be the ultimate goal/ good person!!!
                          Last edited by Snapn1; 09-28-2021, 11:52 AM.

Comment

The person who has shared this footage should be named and shamed like the players will be.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I don't think there's any truth in such rumours.

People will be like blah blah blah Harry Grant's the man. IMO he failed big time without B-Smith the other night and that'll be in the Storm's mind when considering contract negotiations. IMO if he wants $$$ he'll have to leave whereas B-Smith is the incumbent.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                                The person who has shared this footage should be named and shamed like the players will be.
                                There is a name going around of who that is. An NRL player not playing for Storm.

I can't see Cheese being a Rooster if he is charged by the NRL.

Comment

Working...
                                X