Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    Ganga is bad mun. Take it from farian.

speak easy.
    Cannabis is medicine my man

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Cannabis is medicine my man
      I love it when conversations are like...

Dude: 'Nah man it isn't addictive... it's actually beneficial!!! I can't sleep properly without it, I feel depressed without it and I get all these weird aches and pains without it'.

Me: 'Maybe those are signs of addiction?'

Dude: (now angry) 'fark off you don't know shyte!!! It's 100% safe, cures cancer, cures MS and fixes all my medical problems!!! Big pharma want it banned because it replaces all their drugs!!!'

Me: '... right so we're talking about big pharma conspiracies now?'

---

There's a dank meme out there that be like:
      - Smoker: 'yes, I know this is gonna kill me'

- Weed user: 'no this isn't bad for me and I am definitely not addicted!!! I just need it to sleep at night, not feel depressed and to cure all these medical conditions that I never knew I had'.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
        The game is awash with cocaine.
        anyone who thinks otherwise only has to go into a trendy bub toilet at 11pm on a Friday or Saturday night bend down and count the amount of feet in each cubicle
        pass

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I love it when conversations are like...

Dude: 'Nah man it isn't addictive... it's actually beneficial!!! I can't sleep properly without it, I feel depressed without it and I get all these weird aches and pains without it'.

Me: 'Maybe those are signs of addiction?'

Dude: (now angry) 'fark off you don't know shyte!!! It's 100% safe, cures cancer, cures MS and fixes all my medical problems!!! Big pharma want it banned because it replaces all their drugs!!!'

Me: '... right so we're talking about big pharma conspiracies now?'

---

There's a dank meme out there that be like:
          - Smoker: 'yes, I know this is gonna kill me'

- Weed user: 'no this isn't bad for me and I am definitely not addicted!!! I just need it to sleep at night, not feel depressed and to cure all these medical conditions that I never knew I had'.
          Ok mate

Comment

With Smith's "poor choices" it's obvious that this bloke at no place at Easts
            a no "dickheads " policy works for a reason.

Smith ,Munster and Lewis have effectively derailed Melbourne's chances for sometime into the future

Latrell Mitchell also did the club a big favour when he departed for the Crowe Crowd

Cant wait to see the look on Mitchell's face when Penrith win the comp on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

That sounds kind of gay
              Especially in a bub toilet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post

Smith ,Munster and Lewis have effectively derailed Melbourne's chances for sometime into the future

Latrell Mitchell also did the club a big favour when he departed for the Crowe Crowd

Cant wait to see the look on Mitchell's face when Penrith win the comp on Sunday
                Following Melbourne's salary cap scandal in 2010 the club shed 11 players and rebuilt. They managed this successfully and over the next two years the Storm returned to the top of the ladder. In 2011 the club won the Minor Premiership and in 2012 they won the comp. Whilst Bellamy is the coach they will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post

Penrith and souths are going ok with a dickhead or 2.
                  I wonder who would win if the Nrl played the all star dickheads v the gentleman?

Comment

Bags aren't an issue if they're in the off season.

Sign him.

Weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                      Bags aren't an issue if they're in the off season.

Sign him.

Weapon.
                      Agree

Comment

Working...
                      X