Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of idiotic comments in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

Wrong again Alan. They were moved down to level 3 restrictions on Thursday. You're not getting much right are you bro.
      I get everything right moron, because i quote facts. The NRL players and support staff have been in a bubble for months. How about you come up with some facts instead of dribble.

Comment

• Two lessons learnt in this thread. First It took some people having their entertainment taken away for a few days to show their position on things. The saying Bread crumbs and circuses highly prevalent.

Second. There are some who have absolutely zero respect that others have differing views and choose to form their own opinions make their own choices.

Finally I am going to sit back and reserve my right not to get vaccinated. As firstly it is in its trial phase and I am not comfortable getting involved in this. Secondly I do not trust our govts one bit to keep their word on the targets and I believe they will shift the goal posts if we get close to the 70 percent and have that inclusive of children up to 12 as a starter.

I realise this may see me excluded from things in society. The pub I can live without me not drinking is good for my health it is also one less person contributing to govt coffers through alcohol tax. Restaurants cafes I don’t care enough for again though I don’t contribute GST through them. Another revenue loss for govt.

The thing about sitting back and waiting is, I can see how this plays out and I am welcome to join in at any time. If my worries are founded and I get involved early I cannot change course.

Looking forward to the footy today. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          I’m glad the footy is on today, I’m waiting to see how Penrith go without 5 top line players. Its such a pity the Roosters aren’t playing them this weekend & not next.
          Thanks for trying to put this footy related thread back into context Mickie!

For the rest of you COVID debaters or whatever you want to call yourselves, you can continue to contribute and express your views in the OFF TOPIC THREAD.

Enjoy the games today

Comment

Working...
          X