This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Sorry Rock but the devil is in the detail.

https://www.theportugalnews.com/news...troversy/60916
    lol, technicalities. What’s next Rocky?

Parramatta won the 2009 premiership?

Comment

• Inspired by some of the posts here, I have been doing my own research on another media hoax. Open your eyes, sheeple!

Reasons Why the Earth is Flat

The Earth is flat; doesn’t move; and is the center of the universe. Here are good reasons why:

1. The Horizon is Truly Flat: Scientists would have you believe that the world is curved. But if it truly is, why can’t we witness the Earth’s ‘supposed’ curvature between two distant skyscrapers when staring from a hill? Or why haven’t pictures from the peaks of Everest or other high mountains captured the acute bend of the globe? Egg shapes have really steep sides, don’t they? There is no horizon because the world is truly flat. It ends at Antarctica.

2. No Proof of Antarctica Wall Exploration
      Believe it when we say: Antarctica crossing is a myth—it has never happened. The world is covered by an enormous icy wall. It is this wall that keeps anyone from falling off our disc-shaped world, not some ‘invincible force’ called gravity. It is highly probable that the world is flat because no one has ever claimed to cross the Antarctica. If the world was truly curved, we should be able to fly above the Antarctica crossing and back to where we started.

3. The Earth Does not Move
      Scientists claim that the word spins at approximately 1,600 kilometres (1,000 miles) per hour. This is a ridiculous speed by mileage standards. If we were truly moving at such a fast pace, why aren’t we all flying around uncontrollably? It doesn’t add up.

4. Photoshopped Images of Space
      Who says the images of space are not fake and doctored? What is the proof that these pictures really exist? We hate to say it, but NASA has every reason to alter these images that we see of ‘space’. It would literally cost a whole lot less to fake something like the moon landing than to actually do it. Guess who pockets the rest of the ‘research’ fund?

5. Planets Can Be Seen At Night
      Do you know that Venus and Mercury are observable in the night sky through a telescope? The question is: how can the Earth be a globe if we can see the planets nudged between it and Sun.

6. The Observable Universe
      We are puppets of written history; unfortunately, a lot of it wasn’t well documented. In 19th century, the ‘Zetectic method’ was discovered. This is a method of inquiry that hinges strongly on the ‘senses’. Be honest with yourself, what we feel and experience in the Earth tells us that it is indeed flat. Our world looks and feels flat, therefore it must be flat.

Conclusion
      Our observable universe, flat Earth, is all that is real. Why then do we hold onto the idea of an unobservable universe? Most scientific principles that rule us today were conjured by mad men. Question the world around you and you will discover the truth behind it.

Comment

• NSW Health said there are now 53 people in intensive care, 27 of whom are on ventilators.

"It is the younger people who are actually taking up places in our intensive care units in our hospitals," Mr Hazzard said.

Six of the intensive care patients are in their 20s, four are in their 30s, one is in their 40s and 18 are in their 50s.

Five of the 53 patients had received a first doze of a COVID-19 vaccine, according to NSW Health.
        NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard says people critically ill with COVID-19 are being hidden from authorities, as the state records another death and 210 new infections.
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• I have also learned from reliable web sites that birds are not real! Apparently, they were all replaced with surveillance drones by Obama in 2001.

Even roosters!

https://www.republicworld.com/world-...ss-the-us.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post

Surely u must know all those covid death numbers are massively exaggerated too......basically 85% deaths in nursing homes...u know that place peeps go and usually die there unfortunately.

Courts in Portugal have ruled that their 17,000 covid death count was actually only 152 deaths.
            I do agree partial with you here.Yes older people in nursing homes are going to die but the thing about covid is they die sooner. Some may only be weeks sooner but many its months or years . So no I really don't think that's exaggerated. In fact I would say overall the overseas deaths in poor countries is greatly under quoted. But that,s just my opinion

Comment

• A third Nrl game will be played tonight at 6pm and Two games have been moved to Monday night at 6pm and 8pm.

Comment

• The dummy CMO in Queensland didn't need to ban the games scheduled for yesterday, could have just played with no crowds. All the NRL players and support staff have been in a bubble for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                  The dummy CMO in Queensland didn't need to ban the games scheduled for yesterday, could have just played with no crowds. All the NRL players and support staff have been in a bubble for months.
                  Wrong again Alan. They were moved down to level 3 restrictions on Thursday. You're not getting much right are you bro.

Comment

• no games yesterday ...

Comment

• All they did was just delay the drubbing of saints.. LM and co to run amok whats the bet.

Keen to see the riff play though, hopefully they bash eachother up and maybe a few injuries for us.

Comment

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/defa...uly-2021_0.pdf

Current numbers of covid deaths is 922 australia wide. Was like 909 way back in Oct 2020.

Yet pollies like Dandrews says this delta is the deadliest ever...even though zero deaths in Vic this yr.

Some perspective, 169, 300 people died in Australia in 2019....

Covid deaths this yr is only 13....

And this is a pandemic? lol
                        You can read the numbers however you want to suit your own agenda. It’s obvious this is a more dangerous strain. We are now just that much better at taking care of it and those affected. There was no vaccine last year. There’s now. Simple really but I’m sure you will still argue in favor of the virus.
                        Last edited by rented tracksuit; 08-01-2021, 10:23 AM.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

lol, technicalities. What’s next Rocky?

Parramatta won the 2009 premiership?
                          I’m sure he will try and twist somethung to suit the argument. The hole is almost way too deep to climb out of now.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

A panaadol doesn't change your mRNA and immune cell structure. Nor will it kill u by taking one...and yes panadol ingredients are listed.

Nice comparison....NOT
                            I’m sure if you wanted to find out what’s in the vaccine, you could simoly ask. I bet you’ve had a flu shot before right? I’m sure you did your research on that one champ!

You get the point. You just don’t want to admit it.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Didn't take long for other countries such as the USA etc. Or don't they care about the safety of those peeps.

No i don't do drugs so that point is void.

Like i said, i know someone who has passed on after taking the vax....and there are thousands of horror stories regarding after effects of the vax. Be wise and do some research.
                              I knew someone who died after eating peanuts. So no-one should eat peanuts right? Damn experimental tree nuts!!

Comment

• I’m glad the footy is on today, I’m waiting to see how Penrith go without 5 top line players. Its such a pity the Roosters aren’t playing them this weekend & not next.

Comment

Working...
                                X