LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Pado will love this but if I was his father in law and he had behaved like he did with my daughter I would be out to get the looser as well .Drugs ,violence ,and cheating , who wouldn't want a sin in law like that
    Like I said he knew who his FIL was when he married her. Most fathers will want to protect their daughters from a lunatic boy friend. It just so happens he’s a very powerful man and will use whatever means is at his disposal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
      Not sayin' that Dewsie is innocent of these allegations but there's a pattern here - leaked one sided affidavits to News limited. What looks very much like a set up during an access visit followed by discussions with a lawyer and PR and a subsequent police charge. A slap on the wrist penalty that doesn't at all satisfy what appears to be a very vengeful f-i-l. A proposed Appeal that in all likelihood would expunge the earlier Local Court conviction.
      When analysed this latest one, too, isn't a big bust - overlooked rego (common as Skeez has pointed out). No NSW licence? Does he have an International one? Coke on the weekend? Who doesn't? - no really big deal here.
      I know the Braemar Rd well, there are four sets of lights between the 'Gong and the freeway and speeding is uncommon. I've never seen a copper there but he wasn't done for speeding anyway. For some reason he was singled out. "I will destroy you and your career". This is a battle in the court of public opinion.
      He has definitely messed with the wrong family I’d go as far as to say they want him out of the picture and a long way away from those kids Dewsbury would suit them
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spirit of 66; Spot on. Sam has been treated very badly and is the real victim. He is a wonderful human being who is being persecuted by sinister figures manipulated by his evil father-in-law. And what's wrong with picking up your kids in an unregistered vehicle while off-you-face with coke? Who here hasn't done that from time to time? And how was he to know if drugs were affecting his ability to drive? He was a long way from the car park at Souths Juniors so was unable to get the Souths medical staff to surreptitiously take a blood sample.
        I'm sure when all of these mitigating circumstances are presented before the appeals court, everyone will apologise - his wife, his father-in-law, Rupert Murdoch, and the police. And I'm sure he'll get full custody of the kids too, model father that he is.

Very funny 66, seriously. Even though you have some things down as fact when they are highly contentious to say the least.

Passing strange however that there is a tongue scrape for your common rego oversight. It is possible, of course, that the local coppers see an opportunity for some fun busting a high profile while also ingratiating themselves with the local big Kahuna. Toddy Carney had a similar problem with the Coogee constabulary who finally succeeded in robbing us of a twinkled toed genius.

Anyway, I'm not all that despondent for Sambo. The busts are minor so far and he appears to be coping, what with beautiful girls on his shoulders in the pool, blow up in the room and the near certainty of a big score. maybe a treesome. Best sex ever on the coke. Lucky it wasn't around back in the day or the wives of the Colts' A grade mightn't have survived if indeed they have.

There seems to be a lot of naivety on the site with regard to marital fidelity. All that's lacking, for males and females, in most relationships is opportunity. Dewsie thought he saw an opportunity, went for it and came a gutser as a result. No biggie. Surely we've, many of us, been there.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n864622][QUOTE=Larry Long Balls; Your man is going down.

He should be all of us's man. I don;t recall any previous blemishes. He played the game hard no doubt so the hit on Cooper in tat final round and the hair pull shouldn't count (getting upset over a hair pull ffs).
          Otherwise nada, nyet but an orchestrated campaign by his Satanic majesty and his mates at News. This bust is critical re his Appeal, access, future prospects, everything. You don't think he and his advisors wouldn't see something like this coming and be extra careful as a result? Nah, no way, this is a fit up and very much a David and Goliath situation.

I don't know him but I admired him as a player, I can't think of a more impressive forward on a regular basis and the thought that this rich dude is gonna destroy him (and he will, it's personal) saddens me greatly.
          [/QUOTE]

Who cares if it was the ex FIL that called the police or had him tailed.He was unlicensed,unregistered & wasted so he's a piece if shit.Fancy being around the kids like that,what a scummy flog.Hes a cock grabber of the highest order & it aint his 1st offence.
          Besides by your rationale no one in society should ever be able to report drug dealers,rapers ,burglars etc,because if you dob them in then it's a set up hey.Guess what,innocent people report scum like him.I couldn't care if he gets his life together,he obviously has no regards for his kids lives or other innocent road users.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n864648][QUOTE=Headless Chook;Paddo Colt, yes the tongue scrape does discriminate!

Whatever. The fact is that roadside drug testing has been widely criticised because of the time lapse factor. A person may be well and truly driving capable but vulnerable to a snort many hours before and the more frequent the bumps the slower are the traces in leaving the body.
            Phoebe knows everything about Dews and was no doubt a keen participant in the drug use. "He's a user so give him the tongue scrape". Drug testing isn't usual in a pull over. Not driving erratically, not speeding just pulled over. Yeah right!
            [/QUOTE]

Get a grip,you obviously enjoy Sam a bit more than anyone should.
            I've been pulled over in a brand new car,breathod & drug tested at random.No offence & no ticket given,but it's the right of police to pull anyone over at anytime & test them just as the ads & signs say.
            Shame he didn't wrap his car around a tree.

Comment

• Pado his car was unregistered, what do you expect the police to do .They have detectors to pick up unregistered cars for a reason .,To protect the people who do the right thing against those who don't and have no insurance because if you drive unregistered your insurance is void .What if he got your kid when he drove unregistered., uninsured and drugged , would you still be blaming the cops for pulling up poor old Sammy then , surely not

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post

Very funny 66, seriously. Even though you have some things down as fact when they are highly contentious to say the least.

Passing strange however that there is a tongue scrape for your common rego oversight. It is possible, of course, that the local coppers see an opportunity for some fun busting a high profile while also ingratiating themselves with the local big Kahuna. Toddy Carney had a similar problem with the Coogee constabulary who finally succeeded in robbing us of a twinkled toed genius.

Anyway, I'm not all that despondent for Sambo. The busts are minor so far and he appears to be coping, what with beautiful girls on his shoulders in the pool, blow up in the room and the near certainty of a big score. maybe a treesome. Best sex ever on the coke. Lucky it wasn't around back in the day or the wives of the Colts' A grade mightn't have survived if indeed they have.

There seems to be a lot of naivety on the site with regard to marital fidelity. All that's lacking, for males and females, in most relationships is opportunity. Dewsie thought he saw an opportunity, went for it and came a gutser as a result. No biggie. Surely we've, many of us, been there.
                That is farkin hiarious.

Comment

• Oh dear Pado , wonder why the wife divorced you .You surely are a piece if work

Comment

• Boys watch this space... apparently the next instalment next week is MASSIVE

Think hugh grant and devine Brown. Regular and very popular down the Columbian on Oxford st

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Not sure if you are joking with that second para or not Bruce.

If not, Im not sure how anyone could say the Murdoch press forced him to drive illegally and on drugs.
                      Not joking coach.

I seriously hate the media - both left and right.

As far as I'm concerned the only source of truth is:

roosters.com.au and
                      The Chookpen

Comment

• Once Sam gets let out a the big house or rehab job opportunities maybe thin but he and Reynolds wouldn’t look out of place at Paddo Colts.

Comment

• 10 or 11 drinks then drove. At least he was honest
                          Raiders forward Corey Horsburgh has had his driving license revoked and been slapped with a $500 fine for drink driving.
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• His father in law made him do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

Not joking coach.

I seriously hate the media - both left and right.

As far as I'm concerned the only source of truth is:

roosters.com.au and
                              The Chookpen
                              I get the media hate....countless examples I know, but the US efforts past few years is hard to top.

Anyway for cleverly avoiding the point (with a dash of wit) you only have to shake hands with the reserve grade Coach for one week. 1.30pm start Saturday for Brucey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I get the media hate....countless examples I know, but the US efforts past few years is hard to top.

Anyway for cleverly avoiding the point (with a dash of wit) you only have to shake hands with the reserve grade Coach for one week. 1.30pm start Saturday for Brucey.
                                I'll make sure Greg Bandeira arrives on time as well Coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X