LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Courier Mail reporting that Latrell has rejected Souffs 2.4 million dollar extension and is in talks with the broncos haha.

Hope this is true - too funny for Souffs

Really , thought Latrine was so happy at The Vermin .Here we go again .How funny if true

Comment

It could be Queensland bias speak but....we thought he was sweet as, here.

So...beware wabbits.

Comment

If the part about him rejecting the extension is true to consider other offers... sounds very familiar

Comment

If this new brissy team is actually coming in 2023 there will be a lot of big name players being chased. I can imagine a couple of big name players will test the market for 2023. A bit off topic but maybe it has something to do with that I don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
            If this new brissy team is actually coming in 2023 there will be a lot of big name players being chased. I can imagine a couple of big name players will test the market for 2023. A bit off topic but maybe it has something to do with that I don’t know.
            Possibly a new Bennett trick for leaving Souths to coach the new Brisbane team and taking Latrell with him?

Comment

Will Souffs be baited in to splashing more $$$ on trell?

Comment

I'd take Latrell back. We missed his gamebreaking ability last year

Comment

It was funny reading somewhere the Souffs ferals trying to tell everyone that Latrell was not looking fat in the new Souths promo shots and it was all shadows.
                  But no he was just looking chubby
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Possibly a new Bennett trick for leaving Souths to coach the new Brisbane team and taking Latrell with him?
                    That could make Darius a bit sad with Latrell taking his spot as Bennett’s pocket holder.

Comment

His Management are after a shorter deal 1 to 2 year contract

Souths have tried to put a deal together that will reflect Latrell’s market value, but we’ve made it clear we aren’t looking for a long-term deal.

“Our preference is for Latrell to sign a one or two-year contract, but at the moment we haven’t committed to any deal with Souths, so Latrell will continue to explore his options.

“If we can’t do a deal with Souths, there is genuine interest in the Broncos.

“They are one of the biggest brands in the game and Latrell almost joined them as a teenager.

“Souths are a great club but there’s no doubt the Broncos are a massive brand.

https://www.zerotackle.com/souths-st...rl-news-98428/

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                        His Management are after a shorter deal 1 to 2 year contract

Souths have tried to put a deal together that will reflect Latrell’s market value, but we’ve made it clear we aren’t looking for a long-term deal.

“Our preference is for Latrell to sign a one or two-year contract, but at the moment we haven’t committed to any deal with Souths, so Latrell will continue to explore his options.

“If we can’t do a deal with Souths, there is genuine interest in the Broncos.

“They are one of the biggest brands in the game and Latrell almost joined them as a teenager.

“Souths are a great club but there’s no doubt the Broncos are a massive brand.

https://www.zerotackle.com/souths-st...rl-news-98428/
                        Trust they are looking for a shorter deal - bloke said he wanted to retire by the age of 30 when he was playing for us. Clearly just trying to chase as much money as possible for now

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

Trust they are looking for a shorter deal - bloke said he wanted to retire by the age of 30 when he was playing for us. Clearly just trying to chase as much money as possible for now
                          I think it will a year deal and he will head north to play under Bennett with the second brisbane team

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

Clearly the greedy little ingrate is playing his tricks on soufs now (sucked in wabbits)

Comment

Yes, it is hard to feel sorry for them. I am just glad that we are not caught up in any of it these days.

The Vermin and their associates never cease to amaze me (on the downside). Someone said the other day that we shouldn't get any relief for Boyd - well, they didn't for Burgess - LOL! And I guess they didn't for Inglis either? Unbelievable!
                              Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 02-03-2021, 01:04 AM.
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                              X