No announcement yet.

LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't see he timing of all this as suss? Dubious decision in a Police Court just a few weeks prior, Appeal pending, Catastrophe! What bad luck but he's a goose isn't he? Come on......

Comment

• What the fuukk has this got to do with the roosters. I am so sick of people pushing political agendas and conspiracy theories around here. Piss it off.

Comment

• Apparently Adam Reynolds could be squeezed out as well mainly because of the new Latrell deal
        https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/api...5a47ad46202140
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

While I agree 100% with you it would be lovely to see Sam get his shit together and go on having a lovely life and be a role model in his kids life I can't see it happening. My story as a child and young teen was horrific for many reasons which I can't share .I don't have your courage .But needless to say I have seen first hand what selfish parents like Sam , drugs alcholl and cheating for starts can do to the kids .Maybe yours didn't include the part of life were kids where involved and if not then I'm grateful for that. But if it did then I'm sure you would know and admit the damage it does .Sorry for me with the way the grub is he is a danger to his family mentally and physically and they are better off without him until such time as he's right . PS Mickie I did some dumb shit to don't worry
          Respect to you brother.
          Kids were not involved in my younger days, I had very loving middle class catholic family up bringing who was sheltered till I was 17 but getting close to 18 I was turned on by the bright lights the naughty boys the stealing cars the drugs but I only harmed myself & brought great torment to my parents, I wasnt the kid who got the horror up bringing I was the kid who gave his parents a horrible time for nearly 9 years. Arsehole I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
            What the fuukk has this got to do with the roosters. I am so sick of people pushing political agendas and conspiracy theories around here. Piss it off.
            Its in the lol@Souths thread with 190 post replies, thats what happens on the Chookpen people post about Souths because they hate them, funny ay.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
              What the fuukk has this got to do with the roosters. I am so sick of people pushing political agendas and conspiracy theories around here. Piss it off.
              it seems anything re souths is honorary roosters.

but if you can't beat em, join em -

seems like he's lost it. maybe he's decided he'd lose his appeal and has given up. if you were wanting to win an appeal where your public image was going to be relevant you wouldn't drive an unregistered vehicle that's easy for the cops to pick up. and you wouldn't have done drugs recently.

that he's been framed seems unlikely though you never know.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n864605][QUOTE=Bruce Pickett; But don't forget, his former father in law has connections in the Murdoch press and they'd do anything to character assassinate Burgess. It's their MO.
                I don't know whether I hate the Murdoch press or the looney left Fairfax press more.

Your dead right Brucey. These are allegations and we don't know the full story yet. Who knows the wicked f-i-l could well be in touch with the police, lets them know when Dewsbury leaves access, they put a tail on him in an unmarked - bingo more bad news for the mates at News to disseminate. Remember, "I will destroy you". Seems very coincidental, a random pull over after no pullovers in the past which would have exposed the no licence/no registration. Why was cocaine nominated? Does the tongue scrape discriminate? No booze I note.
                Like I say, this old Satan wants him gone - no children contact, no nuthin' and he's a powerful ruthless mofo. He moves in the highest stratum of political influence.

And Bruce, the SMH (9 Entertainment) is in no way Left let alone looney. It's headed up by Peter Costello (remember the best Treasurer ever who gave away the mineral boom money in tax cuts for the rich (if there aint no money left , it can't be spent on programs that benefit the majority) and he was also the genius who sold off the country's gold reserves at bargain basement (look at the current price - Mates, mates mates). The 9 Entertainment CEO got heaps of flack before the last election for holding a fund raiser night on premises for the Libs

[/QUOTE]

More conspiracy theories than a QAnon forum.

Maybe, just maybe the guy is a complete grub with no regard for the law.

Nah, what am I thinking. It’s everybody else’s fault. Not Dewsbury Sam, not Mrs Burgess’s baby boy.
                Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Big Poppa Pump;n864639]
                  Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post

More conspiracy theories than a QAnon forum.

Maybe, just maybe the guy is a complete grub with no regard for the law.

Nah, what am I thinking. It’s everybody else’s fault. Not Dewsbury Sam, not Mrs Burgess’s baby boy.
                  I know right!! Somehow this evil father in law made Sam drive whilst he was unlicenced, in an unregsitered vehicle and spiked his dinner so he tested positive to cocaine. Surely that's obvious to everyone!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                    Apparently Adam Reynolds could be squeezed out as well mainly because of the new Latrell deal
                    That would be a shame if he was forced out .While all know my hate for the vermin , Renolds is one hell of a footballer .But that's football nowdays . absolutely no loyalty

Comment

• [QUOTE=Headless Chook;n864641]
                      Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

I know right!! Somehow this evil father in law made Sam drive whilst he was unlicenced, in an unregsitered vehicle and spiked his dinner so he tested positive to cocaine. Surely that's obvious to everyone!!!
                      Yep, he also forced him to squirrel grip, pull hair, hang around outside the hair pullee’s home and flop his knob out for Polaroids.

These Southern Highland Satanic baby eating pedos sure have some power!
                      Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Headless Chook;Paddo Colt, yes the tongue scrape does discriminate!

Whatever. The fact is that roadside drug testing has been widely criticised because of the time lapse factor. A person may be well and truly driving capable but vulnerable to a snort many hours before and the more frequent the bumps the slower are the traces in leaving the body.
                        Phoebe knows everything about Dews and was no doubt a keen participant in the drug use. "He's a user so give him the tongue scrape". Drug testing isn't usual in a pull over. Not driving erratically, not speeding just pulled over. Yeah right!

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                          Apparently Adam Reynolds could be squeezed out as well mainly because of the new Latrell deal
                          I rate him. Imagine Reynolds & Keary in the halves & winning the comp.

Comment

• Yeah let's defend the crims and make fake crims of those that aren't.

Welcome back Pump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                              Whatever. The fact is that roadside drug testing has been widely criticised because of the time lapse factor. A person may be well and truly driving capable but vulnerable to a snort many hours before and the more frequent the bumps the slower are the traces in leaving the body.
                              Phoebe knows everything about Dews and was no doubt a keen participant in the drug use. "He's a user so give him the tongue scrape". Drug testing isn't usual in a pull over. Not driving erratically, not speeding just pulled over. Yeah right!
                              the cops have technology that can tell if a number plate is unregistered. him being pulled over for that isn't odd. that he was then tested for drugs is odd but maybe he looked wasted

Comment

• Ah so the missus is guilty by association , your a deadset goose PC .She has never to my knowledge been accused or caught doing anything. That's not to say she hasn't but just because she is married or was to the domestic violence.drug using grub doest make her guilty

Comment

Working...
                                X