No announcement yet.

LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine being a 110kg grown man in his late 20s - a front row forward - and standing outside the front of a 19yr old's house - a teenage centre - and thinking that makes you a hard man.

I wonder if Sloth Burgess would have stood outside Adrian Morley's house. Or a Les Boyd or Noel Kelly from back in the day.

Probably not, the big coward.
    Last edited by Tommy Smith; 02-14-2021, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Well his mother is/was a school Principal back in Dewsbury and, from memory. on the staff at Cranbrook where she still may be. I don't think that Sam is uncultured given his background. Ironically the hardness must have come from what was clearly a very loving father and role model. My guess is that he is a pretty normal guy but one under extreme pressure atm. He's no bovver boy but he is a salutary reminder to all of us that dic pics are not on unfortunately.
      He's a hard man no doubt - one of, if not the best consistent Middle I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
        Well his mother is/was a school Principal back in Dewsbury and, from memory. on the staff at Cranbrook where she still may be. I don't think that Sam is uncultured given his background. Ironically the hardness must have come from what was clearly a very loving father and role model. My guess is that he is a pretty normal guy but one under extreme pressure atm. He's no bovver boy but he is a salutary reminder to all of us that dic pics are not on unfortunately.
        He's a hard man no doubt - one of, if not the best consistent Middle I've seen
        Actually, Scots.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Imagine being a 110kg grown man in his late 20s - a front row forward - and standing outside the front of a 19yr old's house - a teenage centre - and thinking that makes you a hard man.

I wonder if Sloth Burgess would have stood outside Adrian Morley's house. Or a Les Boyd or Noel Kelly from back in the day.

Imagine sending dic pics to a stranger over the net whilst being in a marriage with kids... lowest of the low mate

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
            I think that waiting for someone is a time honoured way of sorting out differences - "shirt fronting" was the term used by a former PM (who actually had a Boxing Blue from Oxford which one would think would not be a hotly contested award especially since Abbott described his style as that of a rotating windmill - a mug in other words). Anyway Dewsury didn't stay - a cooler head must have prevailed. You gotta remember that he's a young man assailed by the tribulations of celebrity and a very unequal marital conflict. On the face of it Smith might have been the dobber and a young bull would want to sort that out.
            Billy coulda burst out the front door screaming. "C'mon gimme ya best shot fcuk head! I'll give ya two hits start!" Inexplicably, he didn't do that.
            Abbott was going to shirt front Putin - Putin Russian President and Former KGB Colonel is a Black Belt in a few of the Martial Arts though. Burgess should be banned from being involved with the game in any capacity for a period of time at both the CRL/ NSWRL and NRL levels.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Abbott was going to shirt front Putin - Putin Russian President and Former KGB Colonel is a Black Belt in a few of the Martial Arts though. Burgess should be banned from being involved with the game in any capacity for a period of time at both the CRL/ NSWRL and NRL levels.
              Pity he wasn't sentenced to over 12months and promptly deported upon his release .Taken the rest of his mob with him

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Dick of a thing to do.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

[QUOTE=Rooster1908:
                  Pity he wasn't sentenced to over 12months and promptly deported upon his release .Taken the rest of his mob with him.

Harsh '08 but consistent with the tone that you usually apply to complex matters. Who might be "the rest of his mob"? The Burgess family? All Souths supporters? The coaching staff? Or is "his mob" those who dare to not tug the forelock and instead stand up to and diminish one of Murdoch's mates after they tried to do a job on him (and might have succeeded). That's the "mob" you should be worried about - the rich who control all our fortunes and lie incessantly.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n863806][QUOTE=Rooster1908:
                    Pity he wasn't sentenced to over 12months and promptly deported upon his release .Taken the rest of his mob with him.

Harsh '08 but consistent with the tone that you usually apply to complex matters. Who might be "the rest of his mob"? The Burgess family? All Souths supporters? The coaching staff? Or is "his mob" those who dare to not tug the forelock and instead stand up to and diminish one of Murdoch's mates after they tried to do a job on him (and might have succeeded). That's the "mob" you should be worried about - the rich who control all our fortunes and lie incessantly.
                    [/QUOTE]

You've heard of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)...you appear to have Murdoch Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

Not hard to spot a souffs ass licker is it.
                      burgess is no "just an ordinary guy" He is your typical bully where everything is all wonderful until its not what they want want.
                      Regardless of what went on with his ex F-in-L, Burgess is a prick as are his dubiously large brothers.

Jack, you know that MDS is usually caught along with dental issues and severe jealousy of anyone that has a job
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

Going off topic for just a bit. Paddo, do you know that there is a quote button? It makes it much easier to read your posts. You click on the 3 dots at the bottom right of a post and then click “quote” to get to it.

Comment

Thanks BR but I've been through this several times now. I don't have the 3 dots (I don't use an iPhone). I have quotation marks with "Quote" written next to them. What you see is what I get after clicking on the QMs.

Thanks for the thoughtful analysis Jax. You might concede that TDS and MDS are pretty much synonymous in the US atm. Fox News is back on its demented Right Wing trajectory.

And King (Hill)Billy, we don't name call here lest we lower the tone to a slagging competition (which you'd lose incidentally). Please temper your remarks - "anus licker" next time pour favor.

On Dewsbury, you're allowing your Cardinal and Myrtle phobia to cloud your judgement and I'd I'd hazard a guess that the Colts logo doesn't help. Life is full of irritations but you need not to sweat the little stuff - prioritise man, we have a Comp to win don't you know.

What Sam "wanted" was to have access to his kids. That old Satan saw an opportunity to provoke an "incident", called "time" after ONE hour having earlier sent him away because he had arrived before "time" (that's not procative behaviour?) then got onto his PR to make his case the dominant version. Couldn't be more cut and dried. Only fools believe that our MSM has any cred.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                            Going off topic for just a bit. Paddo, do you know that there is a quote button? It makes it much easier to read your posts. You click on the 3 dots at the bottom right of a post and then click “quote” to get to it.
                            Brainwave has been tutored in that many times.One day he may actually get it . Its not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Brainwave has been tutored in that many times.One day he may actually get it . Its not that hard.
                              Mate, bit worried about your Post Count lately, it's a bit down. Might need to get tested..

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Was he the dude who once pretended to be an oldie in a retirement village or was that somebody else?

Edit: sorry, I think that mighta been old mate Tracko.

Comment

Working...
                                X