No announcement yet.

Explain your avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine's of the show Twin Peaks, because i like the show. Nothing else in it.
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jacks Fur Coat;n857502]
      Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

JFC takes "potshots" while PC guy has it "bang on the money".

Easts "poach" while others make "astute signings".

Gotcha! But no surprise as you have rattled me up before for conservative viewpoints.

This will surprise you..Grew up in a poor working class family .I was a rusted on Labor/left wing /union kinda guy all my life until the Rudd-Gillard-Rudd years. Like many that period finished it for me, and putting my lifetime bias aside found that conservative values were actually what I respected most...a sort of awakening!

I'm surprised how often I get referenced in these debates though ,as I don't go on long regular tangents like some. My occasional acerbic wit must pack a punch.

I think you are here mostly for the stoush. I'm more in it to give and receive humour, and the odd viewpoint on footy and life.

(Don't be offended if you here me say Imposter though, or Flush this Turd...it may happen).
      True your politically posts are very short but you get your point across well on where you stand. As I said to each their own carry on I could not care less. I am all for free speach on both sides of the spectrum. But dont get offended when others do it in a different style to you. As I said Paddo Colt 61 has used some great and amusing euphemisms to get his point across. Surely a man of your intellect can see that. I know you are a clever man.

I am not here for the stoush as such, but there are times I do unintentionally use duality in the way I think. Perhaps this is where you are confused.

Carry on in any way you see fit you should not be suppressed.
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• [QUOTE=Andrew Walker;n857489]
        Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

LOL no need for a response like that. But in regard to political posts Paddo Colt 61 has it bang on the money with Jack he loves nothing more than to take pot shots at those who have left sided political views or more so the left in politics in general. Fair enough to each their own in my book. Are you not offended by Jack doing this ? Sorry but I found his post amusing, the euphemisms were that of a very witty mind.

Now in regards to Jess Mauboy, and my comment which I deleted out of respect for yourself about me wanting to fill her up. In retrospect and having had a look at the lyrics to this song which are as follow

Day and night??
        Day and night your??
        On my mind??
        On my mind it's only??
        You and I??
        You and I just you and me yeah??
        Oh got me drunk on your love so where's the after party cause
        I'm just getting started
        "hey hey hey"
        Keep on pouring it up and don't you ever stop it
        I know you know I want it but
        I don't want to wait until the weekend comes just so
        I can pop a bottle of your love take another shot I never
        Get enough come on and fill me up fill me up
        I don't wanna wait until the weekend comes just so
        I can pop a bottle of your love take another shot I never
        Get enough come on and fill me up fill me up??
        Up up oowah oowah fill me??
        Come on and fill me up fill me up??
        Drink it down??
        Drink it down and…

I feel Jess would love my comment and that with such deep lyrics. I should have never deleted my initial comment. Nothing against you, but read these lyrics and tell me this song is not about sex. Sex sells and Jess has done a good job in selling it.

PS I have cleared my inbox.
        I liked your post because you used punctuation!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I liked your post because you used punctuation!
          I'm disturbed by the misuse of the quote button...some of those posts now look like I wrote them..
          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I'm disturbed by the misuse of the quote button...some of those posts now look like I wrote them..
            I'm sure he is doing on purpose as part of his overall trolling strategy. Can't we discuss Easts without being dragged into politics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

I'm sure he is doing on purpose as part of his overall trolling strategy. Can't we discuss Easts without being dragged into politics?
              Apparently not. I just 'liked' your post in the Origin thread...

Comment

Apparently not. I just 'liked' your post in the Origin thread...
                which one?

Comment

which one?
                  "I only get shattered over the Roosters losing" - agree

I can't imagine having the same amount of passion for another team as I do for the Roosters...

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                    Mine's of the show Twin Peaks, because i like the show. Nothing else in it.
                    I love Twin Peaks too. Damn fine show that. Also love Agent Dale Cooper.

Comment

which one?
                      You need an avatar

Comment

"I only get shattered over the Roosters losing" - agree

I can't imagine having the same amount of passion for another team as I do for the Roosters...
                        Ahhh I get it. I enjoy watching SOO for the spectacle but there is no genuine feeling compared to watching Easts. I've always felt it is mostly for QLDers anyway. They are so into it.

Comment

• See I have enough hate for the other 15 teams plus the toads .Makes be just bad I suspect
                          Last edited by Rooster1908; 11-04-2020, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• I find myself having to disagree with the status quo, regarding this relentless online assault on Paddo Colt 61 about his posts and not talking footy. What does your avatar mean or whatever the name of the thread is not really footy related. With this in mind I beg and implore the moderators whom I wish to take this opportunity to say What a wonderful job they are doing in these trying times on here. To move this thread to the away from the game section.
                            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                              I find myself having to disagree with the status quo, regarding this relentless online assault on Paddo Colt 61 about his posts and not talking footy. What does your avatar mean or whatever the name of the thread is not really footy related. With this in mind I beg and implore the moderators whom I wish to take this opportunity to say What a wonderful job they are doing in these trying times on here. To move this thread to the away from the game section.
                              Thanks Paddo glad your back

Comment

• At the East leagues watching GF 2019 with a hardcore Roosters work mate!!! FK yeahhhh!!!! Great night

Comment

Working...
                                X