Toops on left edge or right edge?
    Wrong thread R6..
    but while you’re here, tell us about your avatar
    Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Wrong thread R6..
      but while you’re here, tell us about your avatar
      Oh thank goodness...didn't think that was Toups regardless of which edge.

Comment

• [QUOTE=redwhiteblue
        He made me feel very uncomfortable in asking me give my opinions on very sensitive matters regarding subjects which have nothing to do with the Roosters. [B]I do not know this person so I am not sure why he had to single me out on a forum. Then he accuses me of misconstruing what he said, trying to gaslight me and belittle me by making feel like I don't understand him or that I am wrong somehow. That is not ok by me Mickie and its not up to you or anyone else to tell me how I should feel about this.

Jeez I'm startin' to feel like Craig McLaughlin and Jeff Rush. I'm being verballed here, set up. Unforch, like Jax, you see your name in a post and all reason takes flight. The "offensive" posts are both on P7 and you need to read them carefully before you lose it, and context is everything.
        My point was that in the media lady bits trumped (no pun) a huge and embarrassing climate change development and I questioned how that might be. Since you had been prominent in the prior exchanges and you are a female, I made passing mention to the possibility that you might have a view on why females are so modest. You weren't "asked to do anything" After all Mickey had, without a hint of embarrassment, admitted to being up close and personal with Artie's Mort's. Now, despite my apology which was really unnecessary given the facts - you got a mention, a mention - no acid - you come over all precious. My apology stands but patience is not my long suit. Nobody died FFS. With respect, stop playing the victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
          To the conga line of moaners and complainers, this is not a footy thread. Thanks Andy for pointing that out. And anyway so what? Why can't we go wherever the zeitgeist takes us even on a footy thread. Comes a time when any original thought is exhausted and usually that's pretty soon into things. It could be a kind of game over, siren gone, let's all jump the fence and charge onto the field.

Next, RWB, I sincerely apologise for any embarrassment caused. My "offending" post was merely an addition to Skeez's remark about his breasts. My error was to, later, mention you but only because I was genuinely curious about female modesty comared to male modesty or lack thereof and the fact that female outrage can be used by old Scam-o to block out an important Climate Change development in the world. Unforch you misconstrued the context.

Finally, Oh yeah Jax you're a lifetime workers' party supporter who's undergone a late life Damascene conversion to the party of Capital, wage rip offs, crony capitalism, gargantuan budget blowouts and stadium wrecking. I can see how Medicare, the NDIS, The Trade Practices Act, pensions etc must have turned you off big time. Your claim is a comic right wing cliche that must have given just a little embarrassment as you penned it. I'm actually Jesus Christ by the way and that's why I can so easily forgive my tormentors.
          In the bottom right hand corner of a member’s post there are 3 buttons. The one on the left says ‘quote’. Press that button and the member’s post will pop up first in the text box. Scroll down and type your reply beneath the members post in the text box. No need to insert quotation marks.

Comment

• Looks like I need practice with the quote button too! PC61 I replied to the wrong quote above but hopefully my instructions help.

Comment

• [QUOTE mightyrooster: Looks like I need practice with the quote button too! PC61 I replied to the wrong quote above but hopefully my instructions help.

Thank you for the advice MR. Do you post from a phone? There are no 3 buttons (dots) on my PC just the QMs. Don't see why a difference but....

Comment

• My avatar is the only Roosters emblem that has the reference to 1908 on it. As much as I love all our emblems, I wish they had the founding year (i.e. 'est. 1908') on them - we are one of two foundation clubs left in the league and the ONLY one to have played in EVERY season.

The wallpaper is fantastic in that it also shows our traditional stripes, which also look great and are unmistakably Easts!
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

• [QUOTE=mightyrooster;Looks like I need practice with the quote button too! PC61 I replied to the wrong quote above but hopefully my instructions help.

My status is "visitor" MR. That may account for the lack of the 3 dots.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n857806][QUOTE=mightyrooster;Looks like I need practice with the quote button too! PC61 I replied to the wrong quote above but hopefully my instructions help.

My status is "visitor" MR. That may account for the lack of the 3 dots.

[/QUOTE]

Not sure Paddo. On my PC and iPad at the bottom right there are 3 ‘buttons’. The first one has the quotation marks and the word ‘quote’ next to it. I just click on this (or touch on the iPad). I’m not sure what visitor status means, you would need to ask R6 or one of the mods.

Comment

• I've followed Easts since 1974 so a Rooster avatar seemed appropriate . The fact it was a cranky rooster was a coincidence, although some would say that I'm an angry cock, lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        Toops on left edge or right edge?
                        Left

Comment

• [QUOTE=mightyrooster;n857869]
                          Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post

Not sure Paddo. On my PC and iPad at the bottom right there are 3 ‘buttons’. The first one has the quotation marks and the word ‘quote’ next to it. I just click on this (or touch on the iPad). I’m not sure what visitor status means, you would need to ask R6 or one of the mods.
                          Whilst you are at it MR, can you teach that person how to use the private message function? One of my friends on here who happens to be a lawyer has brought to my attention that he's now posting disparaging comments about me in visitor messages, not realising that they are not private. I don't know how many times he has to be told to leave me be.
                          "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Whilst you are at it MR, can you teach that person how to use the private message function? One of my friends on here who happens to be a lawyer has brought to my attention that he's now posting disparaging comments about me in visitor messages, not realising that they are not private. I don't know how many times he has to be told to leave me be.
                            What’s a visitor message?
                            Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

What’s a visitor message?
                              I kinda like the idea of him being a Visitor though...as we know what visitors do...eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I kinda like the idea of him being a Visitor though...as we know what visitors do...eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X