Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=redwhiteblue;n858004]
    Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Whilst you are at it MR, can you teach that person how to use the private message function? One of my friends on here who happens to be a lawyer has brought to my attention that he's now posting disparaging comments about me in visitor messages, not realising that they are not private. I don't know how many times he has to be told to leave me be.
    Hi RWB. Just saw your message as I’ve been away. I’m sorry to hear that and PC61 may wish to explain himself. I’ve never really understood the visitor message function. I’ve replied to other members visitors messages to me in the past but am not sure they actually received my reply back. I would have thought they’d be private myself as I wouldn’t use them otherwise, especially talking about private stuff to do with my family. So I don’t really get the difference between visitor and private messages so I’d be the worst person to explain anything about them. I always give everyone a fair go, often to my own detriment it seems. But I’m really sorry about what’s going on at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Marshall View Post
      Wayne Marshall
      a Queensland Rooster
      played for Brisbane Easts before the real Easts, so a true Easts man
      a decent player in a poor era for us that unfortunately coincided with my younger days
      Wayne Marshall was a great player, as you say he played with us through one of our poorer eras but he was a champion player and always gave 100%. One of my favourite players at the time and still is.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Wayne Marshall was a great player, as you say he played with us through one of our poorer eras but he was a champion player and always gave 100%. One of my favourite players at the time and still is.
        Agree HH....
        Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n856918

I am aware of his issues they are well documented. Why are you asking me when you know very well what they are I invite you to answer that to my face I will be waiting for you this morning 11am at Centennial Park Paddington Gates Alternatively arrange another time convenient to you I’m waiting But you will not have the guts as you are a coward hiding behind your keyboard Like you have in the other thread on away from the game section

Comment

• My Avatar speaks for itself, now Fark off
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• [QUOTE=mightyrooster;
            Not sure Paddo. On my PC and iPad at the bottom right there are 3 buttons. The first one has the quotation marks and the word quote next to it. I just click on this (or touch on them) not sure what visitor status means, you would need to ask R6 or one of the mods.

Salutations MR. I have the quotation marks with "quote" next to them too but the result is what you see.
            On another important matter my status is not "Visitor" but "Chookpen Member" - Hallelujah!!! Don't know where that visitor thing came from but all's well ....etc. Thanks for the help on the other thing.

Comment

• [QUOTE=redwhiteblue;
              Whilst you are at it MR, can you teach that person how to use the private message function? One of my friends on here who happens to be a lawyer has brought to my attention that he's now posting disparaging comments about me in visitor messages, not realising that they are not private. I don't know how many times he has to be told to leave me be.

That legal mind would be -ism possibly? The only problematic issue with the "advice" is that I've never posted on "Visitor Messages", nor have I said anything "disparaging" apart from "old bugger" music and I don't recall you ever telling me to "leave [you] be" because, really, I have little to do with you apart from the "old bugger" stuff. Please quote the claimed "offensive" comments so that we can be clear on what's at issue - my bad manners or your imagination. Finally on this, why might MR teach me how to use the Private Messaging when you say that I am already using it.
              I do, nevertheless, enjoy reading your candid and personal posts which, thankfully, go light on the emotion.

Comment

• LOL this relationship between Paddo Colt 61 and RWB reminds of the one between Lauren and Terry Lambkin on the old wall. Any of the old timers remember that ? Bloody hilarious it was Lambkin was a funny cnut and Lauren always had a witty and response to him
                Last edited by Andrew Walker; 11-17-2020, 07:55 PM.
                This is a chance to accelerate our pre pandemic efforts to re imagine economic systems that actually address issues like extreme poverty, inequality, and climate change.

Justin Trudeau

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                  LOL this relationship between Paddo Colt 61 and RWB reminds of the one between Lauren and Terry Lambkin on the old wall. Any of the old timers remember that ? Bloody hilarious it was Lambkin was a funny cnut and Lauren always had a witty and response to him
                  Go wash out your mouth...I ain't havin' no relationship with a red and green anything...and yes I met Lauren several times in person in the Chookpen and you were probably sitting with me at the time...I gotta get me some new friends....
                  "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Go wash out your mouth...I ain't havin' no relationship with a red and green anything...and yes I met Lauren several times in person in the Chookpen and you were probably sitting with me at the time...I gotta get me some new friends....
                    Ive met Lauren myself on a few ocacsions. She was/is a likable girl Last time I saw her she had a few kids in tow. Back in the day we had a few run ins on here
                    This is a chance to accelerate our pre pandemic efforts to re imagine economic systems that actually address issues like extreme poverty, inequality, and climate change.

Justin Trudeau

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Ive met Lauren myself on a few ocacsions. She was/is a likable girl Last time I saw her she had a few kids in tow. Back in the day we had a few run ins on here
                      Yes she did start a lovely family..I can't imagine you having run ins with anyone Andy..
                      "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Comment

Working...
                      X