Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
    Don’t forget Melbourne had to relocate during the week.
    They’re not horses. They’ll adapt and be fine.

Comment

We will flog the melbourne flogs by plenty.

Comment

Awesome, Ashley Klein is ref, Smithys pal. Hopefully Ash got a lot of confidence from the media and fans after politely putting Smithy in his place last time he reffed them. I hope he avoids looking at Cams eyes so he doesn’t go under his spell.
        Last edited by ROC181; 07-02-2020, 04:00 PM.

Comment

No Munster means their attack is pretty poor. We should have too many points for them. Easts by 4.

Comment

Tough game tonight after we had to pull out all stops because of injuries last week and we have to do the fly in fly out which is a big ask.
            I wouldn't be surprised if Smith plays a lot of the game in the halves as the Jacks, Hughes pairing isn't much of a threat and Brandon Smith is a gun hooker. Klein will probably give us a hammering and it points to a low scoring contest.
            We've been up for awhile since the comp resumed so it's a danger game , hoping we have the class to get us over the line in a tight one.
            Easts to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
              No Munster means their attack is pretty poor. We should have too many points for them. Easts by 4.
              Their attack is poor...
              We should have too many points for them...
              Easts by 4...

That's all quiet a contradiction isn't it hahaha

Comment

I'm expecting a tight first 30 then we will score just before half time and run away with it in the second half , Roosters by 16

Comment

Easts by 18 with the game feeling comfortable from start to finish.

Comment

Cam Smith officially moved to halfback tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                      Cam Smith officially moved to halfback tonight
                      I wish he would grow that beard back - he was shit when he had that.

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

Their attack is poor...
                        We should have too many points for them...
                        Easts by 4...

That's all quiet a contradiction isn't it hahaha
                        I’m predicting a low scoring defensive game, with our superior attack getting us home.

Comment

Lessssss goooooo chooks

Comment

So Smith to Hooker

Comment

gee I think there is some over confidence here, this the storm we're playing tonight, not the warriors, titans or dogs. any victory will do me, I think we will win by 4, in a defence orientated game where we bomb a few opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                                What a way to begin our Thursday night footy carnival of three straight Thursday night games. Melbourne must hate us as much as we hate that filthy vermin club. We knocked them out of the comp last year, we beat them in the big one the year before.

Tonight is our opportunity to grow that hate. We are their nemesis. We have the wood over them. They are a club I just don’t fear. Toops can show that little Fox that he’s really a cat. Fresh Teddy can teach Pappenpussy how to play fullback and Jarred can beat their forwards on his own.

Many think it’s a more level playing field with Rads down. Time to prove them wrong.

I expect a comfortable win. Let’s cultivate the hate.

GO YOU MIGHTY ROOSTERS!
                                Crikey!

I on the other hand respect the Storm
                                immensely.
                                They have big forwards and fast backs.
                                Coached by bellyache, they'll be out to get us tonite.
                                Smith will think it's SOO and will play and lead his team accordingly.
                                We have a good team and can win.
                                Pappy is lightning fast, and the other Smith is strong and tricky.
                                Lulu knows his way to the tryline and must be marked very closely.
                                We must not give away penalties and 6 agains.

Roosters by 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X