X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

You were told to step off.

Or was that Pablo Escobar?
    Excuse me? Is English your second language?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

You were told to step off.

Or was that Pablo Escobar?
      No it was old man toxic , seems like he's back

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

In duplicate! Twice the fun..

Comment

• That was the Storm's grand final. Will not lose to them again this year. They had all decisions go their way and some. Referee was a disgrace.
          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sack View Post
            That was the Storm's grand final. Will not lose to them again this year. They had all decisions go their way and some. Referee was a disgrace.
            Refereeing was an absolute disgrace.
            The "Everyone hates the Roosters" lot will be laughing".

Comment

• If we can at least manage to finish in the top 8 with the players we have and with the current injured players returning I feel we can go on a run to win it all, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                That was the Storm's grand final. Will not lose to them again this year. They had all decisions go their way and some. Referee was a disgrace.
                Yet they needed extra time to beat us on a night where our completion rate was at its very worst.

Comment

• we're a level above the storm but they can take a bit out of last night, beating us without munster.

Comment

• Originally posted by zac View Post
                    we're a level above the storm but they can take a bit out of last night, beating us without munster.
                    I agree . It's games like this that make the game what is . The rivalry , the passion, the hatred . August 13 Thursday night lock it in on our turf this time .Can not wait !

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Even it was your 2 second favourites teams the Raiders & Parra it would be a good promo. Like I’ve said to you many times I like all the clubs but I only go for the Roosters but good try mate.
                      Only messin with ya old mate. Dunno how you got me with Parra tho?
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Of course he is. We lost!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by zac View Post
                          we're a level above the storm but they can take a bit out of last night, beating us without munster.
                          Yep. They were probably more heavily weakened than we were and still won. I think the will be fairly confident come the second clash with Munster back in their side.

We will still win tho!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• In the 2nd half we completed 8 sets, to their 18...and still managed golden point.

Says it all really...we beat us.

Comment

• Not to put to much of a spin on things. I felt it was a great game of footy. However, I do think that Brandon Smith lost control of the ball when playing it just before Pappy did the field goal.
                              Annesley said that he did not knock on! that's crazy everyone in the media think it was' it was allover the news tonight. But it's done now so we move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                                Not to put to much of a spin on things. I felt it was a great game of footy. However, I do think that Brandon Smith lost control of the ball when playing it just before Pappy did the field goal.
                                Annesley said that he did not knock on! that's crazy everyone in the media think it was' it was allover the news tonight. But it's done now so we move on.
                                was a great game of footy, unfortunately I had a dog in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X