Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
    gee I think there is some over confidence here, this the storm we're playing tonight, not the warriors, titans or dogs. any victory will do me, I think we will win by 4, in a defence orientated game where we bomb a few opportunities.
    maybe - i mean i can't predict the future so any result is a possibility, but we've got a bit of a swagger about us this year.

easts by 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Cam Smith officially moved to halfback tonight
      well we can expect him to do a lot of passing cause it's not like he's going to run the ball much...however this could also be a smokescreen.

Comment

with the return of Teddy the team should win easily,

Easts by 1
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I obviously have no clue. You should never ask a lady how old she is. But you’re not one. How old are you?

BTW to keep it Rooster related, I share a birthday with Joey Manu.
          So a birthday only a few days ago - happy 54th birthday? Being the gambler I am I bet you're not as pretty as he is, and I don't see you being a 'hooker' anytime soon despite your wish for both you and he. But correct me if I'm wrong.

"Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

well we can expect him to do a lot of passing cause it's not like he's going to run the ball much...however this could also be a smokescreen.
            Storm are more dangerous with Cam playing dummy half and the Wheel of Cheese running loose.

Think they will mix and match a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

So a birthday only a few days ago - happy 54th birthday? Being the gambler I am I bet you're not as pretty as he is, and I don't see you being a 'hooker' anytime soon despite your wish for both you and he. But correct me if I'm wrong.
              I’ll correct you on the age thing. Just turned 43.

Comment

When Melbourne have been in trouble against us in recent years Smith seems to be playing a lot of first receiver anyway. He is very dangerous in this position.

Comment

Easts by 8

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Storm are more dangerous with Cam playing dummy half and the Wheel of Cheese running loose.

Think they will mix and match a bit.
                    How many games has Smith played half and who was that against? Remember that being first receiver means that now he has our rushing defence to content with.

Comment

Smith at half gives the same left foot kicking game of Munster.

The constant changes to Melbs halves aren’t doing them any favours.

Go you Chookies
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

One hour to go.

Chooks by 5, Butcher to have a cracking game in Rad absence. Cameron Smith to have nothing go his way with the Refs. Jared MOTM.

Comment

We’re lining up 1-17.

Comment

I got a bad feeling about this one..

I've had a shocker of a day, literally everything went against me today, tonight's game will just top it off...

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

I've had a shocker of a day, literally everything went against me today, tonight's game will just top it off...
                              Sit back and enjoy this champion team mate.

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

Might be an idea if you barrack for storm then , just for tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X