Xerri Xerri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frozen Chook View Post

Yes I remember Alan Jones leading some stirring pre christmas carol renditions of "Joy to the World" with the 5,000 morning Cronulla Carol Singers
    The Jones/ Cronulla riot link has been discussed in depth in the "Alan Jones /Free Speech/ Political Comment/Sponsors" in the Off Topic Chat area. In summary i want him locked up in Goulburn Supermax and Bondi Boy wants him to receive the Nobel Peace Prize

I like how a Cronulla player tests positive to roids and everything bad about the Shire comes out again! I still cant get a answer on why it takes 7 months to test for steroids in humans. Any of you doctors?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

I know easily confused but you bloke do my head in , Not sure who's bloody who
      don't start that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

I like how a Cronulla player tests positive to roids and everything bad about the Shire comes out again! I still cant get a answer on why it takes 7 months to test for steroids in humans. Any of you doctors?
        I think the timing stinks. I would not be surprised if this was a get square aimed at making V’Landys look bad. You can do an assay for drugs in half an hour if you’re checking for an overdose so seven months is shady AF.

Comment

I feel sorry for the Sharks fans....no really. Fans are the innocent victims with this stuff.

What has ASADA got against the NRL with their selective timing in these matters? That seems puzzling.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
            So my question to you all is......

Why does it take so long to get back the result? Its been over 6 months since he got tested-where do they send the test? NASA? I mean if it wasnt for the shutdown he would have been playing the season jacked on the roids.
            I and many others were thinking the same thing.. ... I believe but am not sure, that they knew earlier but used the COVID down time to investigate and possibly spy on him to try to find others and look for the supply chain? Don't quote me on this though...

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

don't start that again.
              Not quite sure what you mean , did you read the posts prior to mine to see why I and others maybe suspect some if not many have multiple accounts . Bloody weird and confusing

Comment

Not quite sure what you mean , did you read the posts prior to mine to see why I and others maybe suspect some if not many have multiple accounts . Bloody weird and confusing
                what do you mean you don't know what I mean?

Comment

Was just mucking around mate if you were meaning my comments. In reality I think there are only a couple of posters playing the multis game.

I think Zac was just playing too with the "Who's on first" type gag again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    I feel sorry for the Sharks fans....no really. Fans are the innocent victims with this stuff.

What has ASADA got against the NRL with their selective timing in these matters? That seems puzzling.
                    Maybe nothing?
                    Maybe just letting everyone know they're still working hard to make everything clean? What better time than now to hit the "Bright Lights" switch?
                    Maybe it took that length of time to investigate properly, double check?

Comment

Was just mucking around mate if you were meaning my comments. In reality I think there are only a couple of posters playing the multis game.

first he says he knows who's who, now he says he doesn't. which is it?!

Comment

Ok got me . Appoligies

Comment

Certainly not you Jack , I know your one of the good ones ,

Comment

ACDC were well within their rights to ask Who made Who..

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I don't ever recall KB spruiking to be in the know or having any inside info so I am guessing this is accurate. Silly silly boy
                              Oh no I am generally fully of BS and sometimes on purpose But it is def true my son's mate has been saying that. He maybe full of it though ...
                              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                              sigpic

Comment

ACDC were well within their rights to ask Who made Who..
                                and others asked who's next ...

Comment

Working...
                                X