Xerri Xerri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Maybe you didn't wag your tail hard enough when you seen him.
    This ain’t a Dogs forum JFC!
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

This ain’t a Dogs forum JFC!
      Don't worry, he'll find another hole in the fence.

Comment

So my question to you all is......

Why does it take so long to get back the result? Its been over 6 months since he got tested-where do they send the test? NASA? I mean if it wasnt for the shutdown he would have been playing the season jacked on the roids.

Comment

Don't worry, he'll find another hole in the fence.
          You sound like you’ve got some inside goss?
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
            You sound like you’ve got some inside goss?
            Are you suggesting I am he? No alas, but I know you are Mickie Lane. I asked him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
              More to follow Xerri ....more players ..trainers etc supposed to be coming out next few days
              Ayy Chooks Brain?

Comment

Are you suggesting I am he? No alas, but I know you are Mickie Lane. I asked him.
                I know easily confused but you bloke do my head in , Not sure who's bloody who

Comment

not suggesting anything. Just curious for the goss. I miss the lunatic a wee bit.

Now let me just go and log in with my Mickey Lane account

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post
                    Ayy Chooks Brain?
                    Not sure....the tip wasnt a concrete sauce...but says his connection is correct
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Roids to recover from that shoulder injury maybe?

As an ex-sprinter, I found that tendonitis was always common in people who used steroids. The muscles healed and/or grew but the tendons didn't keep up with it so they'd get sore from usage. Thus they were always nursing 'niggles' and needing urgent massages...etc (took up their whole day - they were always so fukking precious ay). Whereas I'd train hard (either trackwork/power lifting at Bankstown, general gym work at Gold's on Oxford or boxing at the Woolloomooloo PCYC), go for a jog + stretch at Centennial Park each morning to loosen the muscles and then take my gran out to coffee with our little dog (either at Cafe Belgenny, the cafe in Berkelouw's, Fez, Dov or Bill & Toni's).

Fark today's hipsters have NFI how to exercise or drink coffee. Shytes me to no end that they reckon they know way more about both just coz they've grown a beard, gotten some tats and done a few cycles of steroids. Fukking kids... wonder if Friendie or SKiDzie's cafes are any good? Am I right in thinking Foveaux is closed now? (Haven't seen it for ages - although TBH all I see is taco shops and 'slider' joints on Foveaux now... that Italian'ie mini-mart goes alright. However, they need more rude as fark Greek dudes who make amazing coffee... and less bearded/tattooed north shore wankaz sarving up hops-rich beers + fruity coffee. Fark, just gimme a proper Italian coffee ya dikkheads, then take me down to the PCYC for some proper boxing where you actually hit people and shyte rather than yelling out like a ch0def@c3 and giving everybody a 'hey bro' hi-five!!
                      Last edited by ism22; 05-27-2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

This place is the best

Theres only 3 people commenting under 10’different aliases
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                          This place is the best

Theres only 3 people commenting under 10’different aliases
                          Bloody oath Skeez. Funny shit

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Bloody oath Skeez. Funny shit
                            Lols.. soz lolz

Comment

Imagine the outcry when a player test positive to covid?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                                Roids to recover from that shoulder injury maybe?

As an ex-sprinter, I found that tendonitis was always common in people who used steroids. The muscles healed and/or grew but the tendons didn't keep up with it so they'd get sore from usage. Thus they were always nursing 'niggles' and needing urgent massages...etc (took up their whole day - they were always so fukking precious ay). Whereas I'd train hard (either trackwork/power lifting at Bankstown, general gym work at Gold's on Oxford or boxing at the Woolloomooloo PCYC), go for a jog + stretch at Centennial Park each morning to loosen the muscles and then take my gran out to coffee with our little dog (either at Cafe Belgenny, the cafe in Berkelouw's, Fez, Dov or Bill & Toni's).

Fark today's hipsters have NFI how to exercise or drink coffee. Shytes me to no end that they reckon they know way more about both just coz they've grown a beard, gotten some tats and done a few cycles of steroids. Fukking kids... wonder if Friendie or SKiDzie's cafes are any good? Am I right in thinking Foveaux is closed now? (Haven't seen it for ages - although TBH all I see is taco shops and 'slider' joints on Foveaux now... that Italian'ie mini-mart goes alright. However, they need more rude as fark Greek dudes who make amazing coffee... and less bearded/tattooed north shore wankaz sarving up hops-rich beers + fruity coffee. Fark, just gimme a proper Italian coffee ya dikkheads, then take me down to the PCYC for some proper boxing where you actually hit people and shyte rather than yelling out like a ch0def@c3 and giving everybody a 'hey bro' hi-five!!
                                What was your gear of choice ismael?

Comment

Working...
                                X