Xerri Xerri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
    Jeez they're hard to cop aren't they, those Sharkies? Bible belt Leb hating racist supporters with that impostor Smoko raising his hands to heaven whenever the camera finds him and the 9 coverage makes sure that it does, often. Pity they didn't get to take his advice and turn up for the game when Covid was getting a go on. I rate them far higher than Souffs on the hate scale.
    The [peaceful]protest by 5,000 at the beach was valid, given what had happened at the beach over time, and on the internet.
    Not all that ran amok were from the district, one man was arrested in Syd west, still carrying a tree branch he'd taken to the beach protest.
    Smoko, one of the best we've ever had, lives in the district, and is a supporter of the team.
    Raising hands to Heaven is a valid form of worship. SBW did it. Toops does it? Other players do it. Not my style, but each to their own.

No evidence the Sharks club is involved.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-26-2020, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Jeez they're hard to cop aren't they, those Sharkies? Bible belt Leb hating racist supporters with that impostor Smoko raising his hands to heaven whenever the camera finds him and the 9 coverage makes sure that it does, often. Pity they didn't get to take his advice and turn up for the game when Covid was getting a go on. I rate them far higher than Souffs on the hate scale.
      Hmmm....so do they have any bad points?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

The [peaceful]protest by 5,000 at the beach was valid, given what had happened at the beach over time, and on the internet.
        Not all that ran amok were from the district, one man was arrested in Syd west, still carrying a tree branch he'd taken to the beach protest.
        Smoko, one of the best we've ever had, lives in the district, and is a supporter of the team.
        Raising hands to Heaven is a valid form of worship. SBW did it. Toops does it? Other players do it. Not my style, but each to their own.

No evidence the Sharks club is involved.
        Peaceful protest? Get off the crack pipe buddy. They were violent race riots.

Comment

Smoko is HBIC of the Shire? (head Bogan in Charge)

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

I think the test was in november???
            Nov '19.
            4 anabolic steroids, reportedly.

Comment

Gee they must be happy they signed JMoz over to us

Comment

I've always hated Cronulla even as a child growing up following Parra because my family did (this was before I knew that hating Souths was a 'thing' ) and yes I have a Lebanese background. I don't miss the job I've been redundant from recently as much as I thought I would as I know there is something better for me now locally and I don't miss my Cronulla loving department head making endless comments about Uncle Nick etc either. I would have liked to have seen his face today though..its one thing after another with that club and it's never good..always rough, negative and aggressive. So glad I follow a classy team..
                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_Nomad_#111 View Post

Peaceful protest? Get off the crack pipe buddy. They were violent race riots.
                  I worked with a guy who proudly took part. When he came to work with us, he was horrified that our team was made up of one Muslim girl, one girl from NZ, me with Lebanese grandparents and one girl whose parents were from Mauritius. It all ended up at HR and I left that job less than a year later. It was one of the worst experiences of my working life and it happened not long after Mum died. That stuff stays with you years later.

Comment

Your post is racist don't you realise ? Don't like the Sharks that is your choice . Don't like Christians go somewhere else . Very glad we got jmoz and not Xerri on topic .

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Your post is racist don't you realise ? Don't like the Sharks that is your choice . Don't like Christians go somewhere else . Very glad we got jmoz and not Xerri on topic .
                      I am a Christian..where did I criticise Christians? Don't assume that because my grandparents were born in Lebanon that we are not Christians...

Comment

lol who is Smoko? And fark the Sharks
                        LOLz this one I think...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ooty-fans.html

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I am a Christian..where did I criticise Christians? Don't assume that because my grandparents were born in Lebanon that we are not Christians...
                          I think you are talking to the wrong person. Crab was answering Paddo Colts post.

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

I hate Christians. So what?

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I worked with a guy who proudly took part. When he came to work with us, he was horrified that our team was made up of one Muslim girl, one girl from NZ, me with Lebanese grandparents and one girl whose parents were from Mauritius. It all ended up at HR and I left that job less than a year later. It was one of the worst experiences of my working life and it happened not long after Mum died. That stuff stays with you years later.
                              Those riots were terrible and really showed our nation in a terrible light. You would have to be severely obtuse or racist to think otherwise.

Comment

I hate Christians. So what?
                                I hate all religions equally. I enjoy the works of Freidrich Nietzche and philosphers of the Enlightenment Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X