X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Why.. because she is pretty?
    No.
    There's just something about her case that hasn't convinced me of her guilt.
    She's guilty on paper because she failed the test, but was it by her own hand deliberately.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

No.
      There's just something about her case that hasn't convinced me of her guilt.
      She's guilty on paper because she failed the test, but was it by her own hand deliberately.
      Is Segeyaro just as pretty to you?
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Yesterday I read somewhere on a facebook news article in Xerris junior years he was on the juice and all around hin knew it team mates etc...not looking good at all.
        All the hooha about how long it took to come out I'd say was they were invedtgating him and tracking him ...others....suppliers ....I'm aware of person shitting himself on the outcome.
        Xerri is goooorrrrnnn
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Bye bye cherry

Comment

• So without the steroids he’s what a park footballer at best all he had was speed, well so we thought JMoz signing has ended up being a super move by the club dirt cheap proven on every stage and we could yet get a couple years out of him while Billy recovers. Is this widespread or just down to this fruit loop?

Comment

Got nothing to do with pretty..or race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                The whole thing is just sad. I feel sorry for Xerri - the kid’s made a dumb decision and there’s now a very high chance we’ll never hear from him again.

It’s rocked me a bit, and I’m not sure why. Am getting sentimental as I age.
                I hate the ‘just a kid’ excuse. He is old enough to know wrong from right.

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post
                  Hmmmmmmmmmmm, ASADA were tipped off to Xerri's steroid use.......uh oh I don't like this, I hope the club has done a thorough investigation into whether Kyle Flanagan knew.
                  Irrelevant if he knew or not. He is not guilty by association.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Irrelevant if he knew or not. He is not guilty by association.
                    Not guilty but if these guys expand their phone seizures it could be a distraction...hope the young tacker is focussed on tomorrow night, that's all.

Comment

Got nothing to do with pretty..or race.
                      Always fishin aren’t ya?
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Cronulla's wishing they hadn't let Josh go now. So much so he's been named in their team this weekend according to the Herald:
                        https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/team-news-foran-s-nrl-return-for-bulldogs-put-on-ice-20200526-p54wmy.html

Less than 24 hours to prepare for that....hope he's up to it!

Comment

Yes.
                          Is that the right answer?

She's saying she didn't cheat.
                          Segeyaro is saying nothing?

Let's say she diidn't cheat on purpose, then where and how the drug got into her system needs investigating.
                          You'd hope no one is putting drugs in athletes' drink bottles and food without their knowledge.
                          Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-28-2020, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Yes.
                            Is that the right answer?

She's saying she didn't cheat.
                            Segeyaro is saying nothing?

Let's say she diidn't cheat on purpose, then where and how the drug got into her system needs investigating.
                            You'd hope no one is putting drugs in athletes' drink bottles and food without their knowledge.
                            Never heard of a drug cheat that did it on purpose . Always someone else's fault , Slipped on a needle , someone poured it down my throat while I was sleeping , you know that sort of thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Never heard of a drug cheat that did it on purpose . Always someone else's fault , Slipped on a needle , someone poured it down my throat while I was sleeping , you know that sort of thing
                              Ms Jack is going with the kissing defence.
                              Hiring lawyers, barristers, she can't afford, to fight her case...insists she's not a cheat.

Passionately kissing someone who is taking the drug?...transferred via saliva?
                              Possible?
                              Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-28-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Ms Jack is going with the kissing defence.
                                Hiring lawyers, barristers, she can't afford, to fight her case...insists she's not a cheat.

Passionately kissing someone who is taking the drug?...transferred via saliva?
                                Seriously , maybe she was kissing xerri , imagine the court case

Comment

Working...
                                X