Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

By sending them home is certain death??? That'l do me! If its certain in their home country, why not here? We are not immune and are scrambling to look after our own already.
    Just my opinion sorry if you don't like it but it's just not my go to put someone's life ahead of mine ,,I have always believed no one's life is worth more than another and will continue to believe that always if safe they should leave
    But to clarify if they are not doing the right thing as in social distancing and such they should be deported or put into detention until it is safe to send them home
    Last edited by Rooster1908; 04-04-2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• I just clocked a guy who got too close to me at the supermarket. Im in apocalypse survival mode. I hope this shit ends soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Just my opinion sorry if you don't like it but it's just not my go to put someone's life ahead of mine ,,I have always believed no one's life is worth more than another and will continue to believe that always if safe they should leave
        But to clarify if they are not doing the right thing as in social distancing and such they should be deported or put into detention until it is safe to send them home
        They are rightfully not protected under our social income schemes. Many hold illegal jobs. All have had time to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

The legislation doesn't expressly say $200k but in the industry, that's the rule of thumb they'll use for determining whether you have enough $$$ to pay for yourself + a bachelor's degree. You'd need health insurance on top of that too.

Do the maths. You're not gonna be able to demonstrate you can pay for airfares, accommodation ($20-$30k a year), food ($15k+), plane tickets, domestic transport, international student fees ($50-$100k a year for many degrees)...etc a serious income, a high-profile scholarship or a serious amount of $$$ sitting in the bank.

Jesus (who is a fictional character BTW)...

Exactly my though.
          Industry? No. This is my industry. You assume all study degrees and your figures are wildly overblown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
            I just clocked a guy who got too close to me at the supermarket. Im in apocalypse survival mode. I hope this shit ends soon.
            Who are you.. Flavour Flav?
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Gotta laugh to close so you got closer , hope you had a mask and gloves on , please practice social distancing

Comment

I just clocked a guy who got too close to me at the supermarket. Im in apocalypse survival mode. I hope this shit ends soon.
                Did you have your Roosters mask on?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                  Who are you.. Flavour Flav?
                  Flav just got sacked from Public Enemy lol. I warned the guy. I grabbed him by the shirt, headbutted him and gently laid him on the ground to avoid a head injury. It hasnt been a great day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Did you have your Roosters mask on?
                    Mask, cap, glasses and a swift getaway. No roosters or foul were harmed.

Comment

Gotta laugh to close so you got closer , hope you had a mask and gloves on , please practice social distancing
                      Huh?! You write like a small child. I dont understand that jibberish.

Comment

Huh?! You write like a small child. I dont understand that jibberish.
                        Yep wouldn't expect you would , so you want him to stay away , he gets to close so instead of walking away you grab him , headbutt him , social distancing a it's best , I'm calling it , your bullshitting a goose

Comment

Yep wouldn't expect you would , so you want him to stay away , he gets to close so instead of walking away you grab him , headbutt him , social distancing a it's best , I'm calling it , your bullshitting a goose
                          Still cant follow you. What? Huh?

Comment

nothing to apologise for mate and I appreciate where you are coming from but you are speaking for yourself, not for a loved one or friend who may not get the care they need while the system is potentially backed up. You can have your views here in Aus just as they can have the same or differing views in their own back yards.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Still cant follow you. What? Huh?
                              Sorry I will try and type slower so you can keep up

Comment

• Time to stop immigration.
                                The silly "Big Australia" idea should be scrapped.

After the Covid-19 war is over, the People of Australia should be told that if they leave Australia's shores, including on cruise ships, they do so at their own peril.

Comment

Working...
                                X