Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugby...&OCID=AVRES000

The NRL boss was also asked if whether or not there's a possibility games could be played without any fans in attendance.

#####

Looks like it's getting close to 'bunker time'...everyone stays home in their bunker, works from home, watches everything on tv, has food delivered etc.

Our players will be flying to and from Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Nth Qld.
    Some planes would likely be "international flights".
    What to do?
    Send two players on 10 different flights?

Good on you Bondi , you picked it and we didn't listen ,hats off to you and sorry for bagging you for it now take care of yourself and the family

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Not following. How is this:
      1. My opinion (mainstream newspapers are all reporting that it has happened).
      2. A socially progressive spin on the situation (I mean it either happened or it didn't).

Either disprove me or quit grabbing by arse about an undisputed, factual statement that emphasises the benefits of living in a liberal democracy during such times.
      They may have closed the borders (as have so many other countries/states that you don't seem to have a problem with) but they are hardly "crushing" the so-called "Palestinians". Quite the opposite actually.

But that doesn't suit the hard left agenda that will use a disaster like this for a good old jew-bashing blood libel. Pretty dispicable and I won't reply to any of your other misguided commentary on what's happening there.

This isn't the place for that shit. Save it for your campfire singalongs with the Young Greens.
      Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 03-26-2020, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

They may have closed the borders (as have so many other countries/states that you don't seem to have a problem with) but they are hardly "crushing" the so-called "Palestinians". Quite the opposite actually.

But that doesn't suit the hard left agenda that will use a disaster like this for a good old jew-bashing blood libel. Pretty dispicable and I won't reply to any of your other misguided commentary on what's happening there.

This isn't the place for that shit. Save it for your campfire singalongs with the Young Greens.
        What he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
          Not me.
          Just curious, where can you get 3/4 of all your belongings that aren’t made in China?

..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
            Just curious, where can you get 3/4 of all your belongings that aren’t made in China?
            Its tough but if you actively start looking into it, you can definitely minimise what you buy that is produced there. . The hard part is, you will never know what components of an item can be made there. You might think you are buying something from Spain but the parts used to produce it come from China.

All we can do is to think before we buy. Sometimes we wont have a choice but it just irks me that moving forward, those muppets are going to prosper from very shyt they have caused to world to suffer through.
            Last edited by rented tracksuit; 03-26-2020, 01:37 PM.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Guys, the latest update is reporting a number of cases of Corona just in the last 24 hours.

At most bottle shops across Sydney.

Drink responsibly.

Comment

Surely this is a wake up call to the world in terms of globalisation and the folly of being totally reliant on one country manufacturing everything.
                The fact that China produces ninety percent of the world's medical supplies in a time like this and can effectively cut off from distributing such goods is so dangerous and can't be allowed to continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

Surely this is a wake up call to the world in terms of globalisation and the folly of being totally reliant on one country manufacturing everything.
                  The fact that China produces ninety percent of the world's medical supplies in a time like this and can effectively cut off from distributing such goods is so dangerous and can't be allowed to continue.
                  Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Its tough but if you actively start looking into it, you can definitely minimise what you buy that is produced there. . The hard part is, you will never know what components of an item can be made there. You might think you are buying something from Spain but the parts used to produce it come from China.

All we can do is to think before we buy. Sometimes we wont have a choice but it just irks me that moving forward, those muppets are going to get prosper from very shyt they have cause to world to suffer through.
                  It’s good to hear that as a part of the last company in our industry to manufacture here in Australia, that people still value Australian made products.

Sadly, the majority prefer to race to the bottom of cheap imitations, even when the Aus made product is a similar price, sometimes cheaper.

Comment

• Why are hairdressers still allowed to open?
                    They're touching people's heads many times.
                    They cannot observe social distancing.
                    Saw one hairdresser just now on 9 news basically begging to be closed down the same as other businesses.
                    He pointed to his staff who also can't observe social distancing either as they wash and colour hair etc.
                    Last edited by bondi.boy; 03-26-2020, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                      Why are hairdressers still allowed to open?
                      They're touching people's heads many times.
                      They cannot observe social distancing.
                      Saw one hairdresser just now on 9 news basically begging to be closed down the same as other businesses.
                      He pointed to his staff who also can't observe social distancing either as they wash and colour hair etc.
                      You went against your own advice and got your haircut last week. How often do you get your hair cut?

Comment

• Dan Murphy limited their purchase allowances. A great marketing ploy to get people to rush there and stock up. Very clever by them. You can expect their sales to go through the roof. Luckily my wife works for a brewery so I get loads of beer for free.
                        Last edited by Thirteen; 03-26-2020, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• My wife not impressed yesterday when I got all my boys crew cuts. She will be thanking me in 3 months time. Then again she’s not herself after having to sleep on the floor every night cause of social distancing.

Comment

You went against your own advice and got your haircut last week. How often do you get your hair cut?
                            7 or 8 weeks.
                            I wrote at the time that I made a big mistake...and that I should not have had my haircut until there is a vaccine...
                            which is what I'll be doing from now on.
                            Mrs BB will be cutting some off the back...
                            straight across. I'll be cutting the sides etc.

Comment

• If you had told me 2 months ago that we would now have a pandemic crisis with hairdressers and toilet paper at the epicentre...

I may not have believed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by thirteen View Post
                                my wife not impressed yesterday when i got all my boys crew cuts. She will be thanking me in 3 months time. Then again she’s not herself after having to sleep on the floor every night cause of social distancing.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X