X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by zac View Post

i think she probably would have (but we'll never know). i think her main concern is looking out for nz's interest. why would she want to attack white straight christian males? there's a lot of them in nz and she wants them to vote for her.

I think she probably would not have. [but we'll never know]

She only berated one white, heterosexual Christian male, our PM. Her climate change rants have been directed at "Australia" or our govt, from memory.
    He won't be voting in her election.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

She can raise whatever she likes, whenever she likes, wherever she likes.
    But, she and her supporters then have to put up with any criticism that flows from her speeches.
    She's in politics, people aren't always sweet and kind.
    Some people, hearing her speeches and criticisms, might say nasty things about her.
    ScoMo is who he is.
    The 64 dollar question is:
    Would she have said the same thing, berated, to a M..... female PM of ours.
    A M..... male PM of ours?
    i think she probably would have (but we'll never know). i think her main concern is looking out for nz's interest. why would she want to attack white straight christian males? there's a lot of them in nz and she wants them to vote for her.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Hey i never accused you of being threatened by her. Why so defensive?

I am a bit worried how in your earlier post you were aged 4 in 1950.....making you born in 1946 giving you an age of 74. Yet today you say that you're 70 years old. There's a school of thought that you have a few aliases in here and you're not who you say you are. Let me guess....typo? Dementia? I mean if you don't know when you were born & your age then its advanced dementia, long term memory loss is one of the last stages of even Alzheimers.

Maybe you can go down the track of a Trump style defence and just deny you ever posted that you were 4 in 1950?

Maybe liars need to have a good memory and you just slipped up?

Whatever it is i'm sure your response will be both dubious and amusing.....
    I am a cool, calm, rational, man, all the time.
    I have a soft voice.
    My posts are all written in the same manner. I write with a soft voice. I listen with soft ears. People can write whatever they like, I never take offence.

[Maybe liars need to have a good memory and you just slipped up?

Maybe you didn't read properly.

I've been doing this 'feminism', 'equal rights for women' stuff since I was age 23.
    The same female who was sitting on my lounge then is sitting on my lounge now.
    19 then, 70 now.

Seeing as how you're keeping records;
    From "Allo, Allo"..."listen very carefully I will say this only once".

bb born 1946, in Rose Bay ...a "the war is over" baby...took his first steps in life on the streets of Bondi.
    mrs bb born in 1949, west of the black stump.uh
    married at 23 and 19, shortly after man walked upon the moon.

You also wrote:

She has displayed good judgement, compassion, empathy, courage and decisiveness.Whats not to like? Well only those who feel threatened by her sex and age will tell you what

I replied to your post.
    I'm quite happy to tell you/all what.

Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-10-2020, 11:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied

i haven't seen her comments on Australia's climate change policy but from memory her comments on that day were a criticism of Australia's stance on sending back kiwis who were convicted of crimes (which you would either think was fair or unfair criticism, but not something unreasonable for a nz pm to raise). i'm pretty sure she didn't criticise scomo for being a white straight Christian male.
    She can raise whatever she likes, whenever she likes, wherever she likes.
    But, she and her supporters then have to put up with any criticism that flows from her speeches.
    She's in politics, people aren't always sweet and kind.
    Some people, hearing her speeches and criticisms, might say nasty things about her.
    ScoMo is who he is.
    The 64 dollar question is:
    Would she have said the same thing, berated, to a M..... female PM of ours?
    A M..... male PM of ours?
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-10-2020, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Random Rooster
    replied

Never been there. Aged 4, in 1950, family hitched up the wagon and headed 'west'[and slightly north] in search of green valleys and land, land, land.

I'm not threatened by her sex, age or anything else.
    I've been doing this 'feminism', 'equal rights for women' stuff since I was age 23.
    19 then, 70 now.
    Hey i never accused you of being threatened by her. Why so defensive?

I am a bit worried how in your earlier post you were aged 4 in 1950.....making you born in 1946 giving you an age of 74. Yet today you say that you're 70 years old. There's a school of thought that you have a few aliases in here and you're not who you say you are. Let me guess....typo? Dementia? I mean if you don't know when you were born & your age then its advanced dementia, long term memory loss is one of the last stages of even Alzheimers.

Maybe you can go down the track of a Trump style defence and just deny you ever posted that you were 4 in 1950?

Maybe liars need to have a good memory and you just slipped up?

Whatever it is i'm sure your response will be both dubious and amusing.....

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    [QUOTE=Random Whats not to like? Well only those who feel threatened by her sex and age will tell you what[/QUOTE]

I'm not threatened by her sex, age or anything else.
    19 then, 70 now.
    At 18 her employer discovered they'd been underpaying her.
    We made sure that never happened again in her life.
    Today it's the "glass ceiling", " not enough women in parliament", "not enough women on Boards", "we must have 50% women in everything".
    That Labor Party leader in nsw who was going to stick the SFS back together if he won the election, said that if he won the election he was going to sack the SCG Trust Board and appoint a new board made up of 50% women.
    Immediately he said that, some male members of the Trust said they were seeking legal advice.
    Judging by the names they could well have been white males.
    Good luck to anyone thinking they can just sack males and replace them with women for no good legal reason.

Want more women in parliament?
    All good, let them stand for preselection, become candidates, and be elected by the
    People...as Ms Ardern was.

When they get into the parliament, they should not expect to be treated any differently from anyone else.
    Shouting in the parliament should be banned.
    Question time is embarrassing.
    Standards must be improved, the place is like kindergarten sometimes.

What's not to like?

She from across the ditch wants to dish it out, then she must learn to take it when it comes flying back, as it surely will.

She'd be better off waging her diplomacy wars behind closed doors.
    Then she might be more well-liked.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-10-2020, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied

rwb and PRIDE were not understanding why there is vitriol directed at Jacinda Ardern.
    I was just letting them know.
    "Embarrassing" was a word used by the media to describe Ms Ardern's berating of ScoMo that day.
    He just stood there and had to take it, knowing that if he offered anything in reply that wasn't kind and sweet the usual suspects would be after him big-time....she being a woman.
    i haven't seen her comments on Australia's climate change policy but from memory her comments on that day were a criticism of Australia's stance on sending back kiwis who were convicted of crimes (which you would either think was fair or unfair criticism, but not something unreasonable for a nz pm to raise). i'm pretty sure she didn't criticise scomo for being a white straight Christian male.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
    Okay. I have decided I would rather die from the Wuhan flu than suffer another one of Bondi Idiot's turds which he calls posts.
    rwb and PRIDE were not understanding why there is vitriol directed at Jacinda Ardern.
    I was just letting them know.
    "Embarrassing" was a word used by the media to describe Ms Ardern's berating of ScoMo that day.
    He just stood there and had to take it, knowing that if he offered anything in reply that wasn't kind and sweet the usual suspects would be after him big-time....she being a woman.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Women make up half the worlds population yet only 10% of the worlds leaders. It hasn't been missed that the 10% have been exceptional in their handling of the Covid crisis. It tells a story

Anyway you look it it Jacinda Ardern is a phenomenal leader. Since becoming PM at 37 years of age some of her achievements include improving NZ's health care , created more jobs, addressed environmental issues, improved education, created more housing for the most needy and boosting income for families. Her handling of the Christchurch massacre was exceptional and got her recognition from all over the world as has her handling of Covid19.She has displayed good judgement, compassion, empathy, courage and decisiveness.Whats not to like? Well only those who feel threatened by her sex and age will tell you what
    Agree Jacinda has done a great job , as has The German lady Markel

Leave a comment:

• Random Rooster
    replied
    Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I'm sure that's not true Pride and don't put yourself down. People who attack others are usually unhappy with their own lives and their own lack of achievement so it makes them feel big to put others down from behind a keyboard. As a woman myself I just find it quite disturbing and a little bit scary when I see and hear so much vitrole directed towards women like Jacinda and Greta for having opinions. Comments like telling them to go away, shut up, get back to the kitchen, slap her with a brick (really??) don't belong in today's society. I hate the term political correctness also as it means nothing. It's more about being enlightened and evolved and moving with the times. Not living the the dark ages but being a useful and productive member of society.
    Women make up half the worlds population yet only 10% of the worlds leaders. It hasn't been missed that the 10% have been exceptional in their handling of the Covid crisis. It tells a story

Anyway you look it it Jacinda Ardern is a phenomenal leader. Since becoming PM at 37 years of age some of her achievements include improving NZ's health care , created more jobs, addressed environmental issues, improved education, created more housing for the most needy and boosting income for families. Her handling of the Christchurch massacre was exceptional and got her recognition from all over the world as has her handling of Covid19.She has displayed good judgement, compassion, empathy, courage and decisiveness.Whats not to like? Well only those who feel threatened by her sex and age will tell you what

Leave a comment:

• Old Man Rooster
    replied
    Okay. I have decided I would rather die from the Wuhan flu than suffer another one of Bondi Idiot's turds which he calls posts.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied

Of course it is....but who does she think she is?
    ...coming into our harbour and attacking us.
    She could well have made herself an enemy of some people...hence the vitriol against her.
    All her own fault.
    If I were a feminist I wouldn't want her leading the parade.
    If I were a climate change activist I wouldn't want "how dare you" Greta leading the parade.
    you're certainly in full flight.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied

you're going a bit over the top here, bb. don't know that ardern attacked Australia in the same way that a war time foe attacked us. that's ridiculous.
    Of course it is....but who does she think she is?
    ...coming into our harbour and attacking us.
    She could well have made herself an enemy of some people...hence the vitriol against her.
    All her own fault.
    If I were a feminist I wouldn't want her leading the parade.
    If I were a climate change activist I wouldn't want "how dare you" Greta leading the parade.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-10-2020, 01:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied

And she did well with them, of that there's no doubt.

Her problems started when she bought a ticket to ride the "Attack Australia" express.

Came into Sydney Harbour, where many decades before, enemy subs sprayed torpedoes around...and stood at the microphone and sprayed nasty words around, attacked Australia, attacked our Prime Minister, in public, in front of the nation, in front of the world. Our Prime Minister, a white, heterosexual, male [and openly Christian].

Imagine for one minute if he'd gone to NZ and done exactly the same thing to her!

She's also been touring the Pacific and attacking Australia about climate change.

White heterosexual males, the only group left people can attack 24/7 in any way they like, and do, with impunity. Worse if the white males are Christian.

you're going a bit over the top here, bb. don't know that ardern attacked Australia in the same way that a war time foe attacked us. that's ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

Im a middle aged white male with some misogynistic views but Ardern is a fine leader and the world could do with more leaders like her, rather than the leaders in the USA, Iran, China, North Korea, Brazil, Turkey, Russia, UK, Philippines,etc, middle and old aged men (apart from Kim Jong Un who has the health and physique of an old man lol) who are total power trippers.

I don't get the Ardern bashing apart from she is not from a right-wing party and she is female which is just a form I follow my right wing parties around the world like my footy team. Female leaders tend to get attacked more as well in this regard.
    I get it...white heterosexual males are angry, and ready to put up with nothing.
    They can see what's going on.
    They can see the laws passed in the Vic parliament in 2008 discriminating against them.

She does women and true feminists a major disservice.

Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-10-2020, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X