Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Over Australia's pursuit of a Coronavirus source inquiry, China prepares to slap a tariff on Australia's barley exports.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-...ariff/12232426

The tariffs, based on dumping and farm subsidy claims, would end Australia's $1.5 billion barley trade to China

#####

Australia could boot all Chinese ambassadors out of Australia, tomorrow.
    Australia could also;
    . Deport all Chinese nationals, including all the students
    . Reclaim all assets owned by China in Australia, including all the farms, land, infrastructure, airports etc.
    . Ban all passenger flights and ships between Australia and China..
    . Stop all Chinese imports into Australia.
    . Stop all exports from Australia to China.
    . Tell China to take a flying leap. Tell China it is no friend of Australia.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-11-2020, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    New outbreak of Coronavirus in Wuhan.

Here we go again.
    Luckily, passengers on any flights from China have to go into 14day quarantine here.

NSW only new case of the virus is a person who was in quarantine after flying in from overseas.
    Britain has only recently adopted this quarantine policy.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-11-2020, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by mattyh View Post

we won 2 comps in a row, and all we got from you was negativity.
    That will be remedied.

Leave a comment:

• mattyh
    replied
    Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Now that I've been shown the way to enlightenment here, I'll do both...if that's ok. Constructive criticism should be ok.
    " If we miss tackles and keep dropping the ball like we did in the first two rounds we won't
    be going anywhere, will be lucky to even win one more game." For example.
    Someone has to say it.

I could write:
    "We are the greatest team in the world, we'll smash Souths by 20" to make everyone feel good.
    we won 2 comps in a row, and all we got from you was negativity.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied

will you post if the roosters win? or only when we lose and say how the team is farked ?
    Now that I've been shown the way to enlightenment here, I'll do both...if that's ok. Constructive criticism should be ok.
    " If we miss tackles and keep dropping the ball like we did in the first two rounds we won't
    be going anywhere, will be lucky to even win one more game." For example.
    Someone has to say it.

I could write:
    "We are the greatest team in the world, we'll smash Souths by 20" to make everyone feel good.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-11-2020, 06:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mattyh
    replied

lol
    The footy will be back on soon.
    will you post if the roosters win? or only when we lose and say how the team is farked ?

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied

I like Bondi boy, I'm a terrible insomniac but his 243 posts put me to sleep .I'm eternally grateful.
    lol
    The footy will be back on soon.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

It's hard on a phone with bad eyes.
    That's my exuse for my bad spelling anyway
    Ditto me.
    Posting from a phone now.
    It's hopeless.
    I hit the wrong letters and spend a lot of time correcting. Blurred vision from heart tablets.
    Glasses help but are not perfect.
    I also post from a desktop computer, which is easy as...and the font can be enlarged and shrunk.
    Also a tablet, it's basically hopeless too.

Leave a comment:

• mattyh
    replied
    Originally posted by zac View Post

does it matter if he isn't who he says he is? if i were a betting man i'd wager my 20 to your 10 that he is pretty much who he says he is, but does it matter? he's just different. better to play the ball and not the man.
    I like Bondi boy, I'm a terrible insomniac but his 243 posts put me to sleep .I'm eternally grateful.

Leave a comment:

• Bondicigar
    replied

lol

I'd like a man-size keyboard, that man-size fingers could fit on.
    It's hard on a phone with bad eyes.
    That's my exuse for my bad spelling anyway

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

I can read and write without using my ears and I can type with 1 finger
    lol

I'd like a man-size keyboard, that man-size fingers could fit on.

Leave a comment:

• Bondicigar
    replied

I am a cool, calm, rational, man, all the time.
    I have a soft voice.
    My posts are all written in the same manner. I write with a soft voice. I listen with soft ears. People can write whatever they like, I never take offence.

[Maybe liars need to have a good memory and you just slipped up?

Maybe you didn't read properly.

I've been doing this 'feminism', 'equal rights for women' stuff since I was age 23.
    The same female who was sitting on my lounge then is sitting on my lounge now.
    19 then, 70 now.

Seeing as how you're keeping records;
    From "Allo, Allo"..."listen very carefully I will say this only once".

bb born 1946, in Double Bay ...a "the war is over" baby...took his first steps in life on the streets of Bondi.
    mrs bb born in 1949, west of the black stump.
    married at 23 and 19, shortly after man walked upon the moon.

You also wrote:

She has displayed good judgement, compassion, empathy, courage and decisiveness.Whats not to like? Well only those who feel threatened by her sex and age will tell you what

I replied to your post.
    I'm quite happy to tell you/all what.

I can read and write without using my ears and I can type with 1 finger

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by zac View Post

does it matter if he isn't who he says he is? if i were a betting man i'd wager my 20 to your 10 that he is pretty much who he says he is, but does it matter? he's just different. better to play the ball and not the man.
    Was about to say the same thing , what's it matter , guarantee everyone one on here bends the truth a bit .He is genuine in his posts for concern for country or team . Just because he may or may not have made some errors in his posts does not make him a liar . We are all a bit different , we just cant see it in ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied

I think she probably would not have. [but we'll never know]

She only berated one white, heterosexual Christian male, our PM. Her climate change rants have been directed at "Australia" or our govt, from memory.
    He won't be voting in her election.

i think she thinks climate change is a reality and something that all govts around the world have to do something about. That's a mainstream position.

maybe she would have been less forward if it was a female aussie pm, but your argument's a poor one. as nz pm she had a legitimate concern and she raised it. if scomo doesn't like the heat he should get out of the kitchen.

no, morrison won't be voting in the nz election, but other white, straight, Christian males will be and she wants them to vote for her. why would she alienate nz white, straight Christian males by attacking one of their number, even if he is across the ditch?

if anything she might have been rattling the little brother can against the big brother, showing she could stand up for nz's interests v Australia.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Hey i never accused you of being threatened by her. Why so defensive?

I am a bit worried how in your earlier post you were aged 4 in 1950.....making you born in 1946 giving you an age of 74. Yet today you say that you're 70 years old. There's a school of thought that you have a few aliases in here and you're not who you say you are. Let me guess....typo? Dementia? I mean if you don't know when you were born & your age then its advanced dementia, long term memory loss is one of the last stages of even Alzheimers.

Maybe you can go down the track of a Trump style defence and just deny you ever posted that you were 4 in 1950?

Maybe liars need to have a good memory and you just slipped up?

Whatever it is i'm sure your response will be both dubious and amusing.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X