• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not a war
    it was covid 19
    Redgum

And can you tell me doctor why I still can't get to sleep
    And why the 7 coppers kicked me off the beach
    And what's this cough that comes and goes?
    Can you tell me what it is
    God help me fckn covid 19
    Last edited by Bondicigar; 04-08-2020, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

It's being described as "an invisible enemy".
      Frontline health workers described as "soldiers in the battle", "risking their lives so that we might live".
      In my mind it's a war.

In footy the two teams are enemies, the players are in the front line. Is it a war?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

In footy the two teams are enemies, the players are in the front line. Is it a war?

Some people might see it as war.

Then there's "the war on waste".

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

My best wishes and thanks to your wife and her colleagues. There will NEVER be a vaccine for stupidity or cruelty.
          One exists today, it's called castration. Identify based on intelligence and cull the rest, Anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, americans by way of chemical castration. Works as well for cruelty, women who kill their kids, men who rape, chemical castration, may take generations but we'll certainly reduce it. Child molesters should be surgically castrated so they have nothing to beat off with, let their memories of what they did frustrate them and haunt them rather then satisfy them.

Chook.

Comment

• There might never be a vaccine for Covid-19 either [I can't go out of the house until there is, if I get it I will 'surely' die]. Saw a learned gentlemen suggest this on my tv last night suggest it.
            "There was never a vaccine developed for SARS" he said.

Comment

• apparently we should be all be drinking head lice solution.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

There might never be a vaccine for Covid-19 either [I can't go out of the house until there is, if I get it I will 'surely' die]. Saw a learned gentlemen suggest this on my tv last night suggest it.
                "There was never a vaccine developed for SARS" he said.
                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-bubble.html
                This may be what you need bondi
                https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-2M-Z...AAAOSwzVxZbEr1
                Last edited by Rooster1908; 04-08-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  apparently we should be all be drinking head lice solution.
                  There might be a cure if we get ithe virus, but not a vaccine. Who knows.
                  Difficult virus to make a vaccine for, some say.

We are being urged to:

"Make the virus homeless".

By now people with their eyes only half open and only 1/4 of their brains working know what the rules/laws are regarding making the virus homeless. Social distancing, essential travel only, staying home.
                  So what's happening?
                  Hordes of people towing caravans, people with dirt bikes on board etc are reportedly heading west from Sydney to areas over the mountains.
                  "Book 'em, Danno"! Send 'em home!
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-08-2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Heard this somewhere and had to share:
                    what will babies born in 2020 be called? Coronials

Comment

Ya make one mistake!

He made a decision to take his family on a one week holiday, after a stressful election year.
                      He left behind:

. Deputy Prime Minister
                      . State Premiers and their Ministers
                      . RFS etc State Commissioners and their deputies

He rightfully assumed they'd be capable of handling any situations that arose.
                      What is Australia, a one-man band?

Anyway, when he returned he toured the affected areas, and in some he was abused. He'd be forgiven for thinking he should've stayed away and extended his holiday.

He mobilised the army and assisted the People.

That was then.This is now.
                      He's done very well leading us thru the pandemic.
                      He's telling us it's going to be tough going, and to "Summon the spirit of the ANZACS" to get us thru.
                      Some people quarantined is hotels are complaining that it's like being in prison.
                      Stressful election year?? You're joking right?? He left behind a country that, thanks to his governments ignorance, was ill-prepared for the disaster that was unfolding. If he took the time to read the reports of the former fire chiefs and meet with them in mid 2019 we would have been so much better prepared.

It's not as if it all started when he was overseas....he chose the holiday at a time when everyday was worse than the one before. No decent leader in history would ever contemplate leaving a country under such conditions. What did he expect when he toured the affected areas on his return? A pat on the back and thank you? He got the reception he deserved.

" he mobilised the army and assisted the people" Huh???

Im not sure where you're going with this war & ANZAC business. It's a viral pandemic. Stay home

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollus View Post

I know you are a troll but for some reason I feel compelled to dispute what you’ve said here...

The bit about burying people in parks is complete BS. Some scaremonger local councilman tweeted that to continue building hysteria but then ‘rephrased’ his tweet after huge backlash. I live in NY, the supposed ‘epicenter’ and I can tell you it is anything BUT a war zone here.
                        Not BS.
                        They are thinking about doing it.
                        https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/n...ronavirus.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Stressful election year?? You're joking right?? He left behind a country that, thanks to his governments ignorance, was ill-prepared for the disaster that was unfolding. If he took the time to read the reports of the former fire chiefs and meet with them in mid 2019 we would have been so much better prepared.

It's not as if it all started when he was overseas....he chose the holiday at a time when everyday was worse than the one before. No decent leader in history would ever contemplate leaving a country under such conditions. What did he expect when he toured the affected areas on his return? A pat on the back and thank you? He got the reception he deserved.

Im not sure where you're going with this war & ANZAC business. It's a viral pandemic. Stay home
                          He ballsed up the bushfires but I reckon his done a pretty good job handling this crisis, credit where credits due .His been decisive and put the health of his nation first which is all you can ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Sorry RR but thats utter crap.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Random Rooster,

NSW bushfires are the responsibility of the NSW state govt.
                              NSW Rural Fire Service.
                              He'd been Prime Minister for "5 minutes".

Anyway, to help the people he had to first fight off the Devil who was spewing 100m large fireballs.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...dbf4b4b8016f66

The Devil face in the east Gippsland bushfire. Picture: 7NewsMelbourne

…….defending his property from a fire that spat out 100m large fireballs

Yes, mobilised the army:

Speaking on Saturday after a meeting of the the National Security Committee of Cabinet, Mr Morrison said the Governor-General had signed-off on the reservist call-out, which would “bring every possible capability to bear by deploying army brigades to fire-affected communities across Australia”. Defence Minister Linda Reynolds said it was the "first time in Australia’s history" that the Army Reserve had been mobilised for disaster relief through a compulsory call-out.

The deployment will be drawn from the Fourth Brigade in Victoria, the Fifth Brigade in NSW, as well as the Ninth Brigade from South Australia and Tasmania as well as drawing on NSW’s 17th Brigade for logistics.

Major General Justin Ellwood will lead the taskforce, based out of Bungendore, NSW providing support to NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.

And the Navy;

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50975266

Australia fires: Navy rescues people from fire-hit Mallacoota
                              Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-08-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• LOL

Wouldn't fit thru the SCG turnstiles.
                                Maybe a mask with a motorcycle style helmet over it, with built-in radio...and small oxygen tank attached...someone should invent one.

Comment

Working...
                                X