Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
    How funny is the NRL they say they say they going to trust the players to self isolate themselves .
    They cant be trusted to not molest & bash woman , take drugs ect and they want to leave them to there own devices . Yep that's not an accident waiting to happen.
    They can't be trusted to not molest & bash women, yer right, fark that annoys me when shit like that is said.
    Why do you follow the game if you think that?
    A very very small percentage of the players ever get in trouble. Wake up to yourself & think before you type. And I know you always have the answer but that statement is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

They can't be trusted to not molest & bash women, yer right, fark that annoys me when shit like that is said.
      Why do you follow the game if you think that?
      A very very small percentage of the players ever get in trouble. Wake up to yourself & think before you type. And I know you always have the answer but that statement is ridiculous.
      I do have an answer , how many in the last few years have been stood down , charged by police , if its more than one its to many . The point was if some cant be trusted to behave in a legal manner how do you think they will go not going to coffee shops , cafes , pubs and such , but of course in your normal self righteous crap you attack , Get a grip .
      And Jack yep agree they should be able to be trusted like adults but unfortunately a couple of slipups and the season is gone.

Comment

I do have an answer , how many in the last few years have been stood down , charged by police , if its more than one its to many . The point was if some cant be trusted to behave in a legal manner how do you think they will go not going to coffee shops , cafes , pubs and such , but of course in your normal self righteous crap you attack , Get a grip .
        And Jack yep agree they should be able to be trusted like adults but unfortunately a couple of slipups and the season is gone.
        It's a shit answer & what you said was dumb.
        I can't work out why you follow the game if you think molesters are playing the game.

Comment

It's a shit answer & what you said was dumb.
          I can't work out why you follow the game if you think molesters are playing the game.
          Do you actually listen to the news about what happens with some , not many but some of the players . If you truly think that the ones that bring trouble to the game by domestic violence , attacking police , and raping woman is ok and all good for the game then that says more about you than it does about my comment.

Comment

• If you actually think that there are players who molest people then I don’t know why you follow the game.
            Like I said it was a DUMB thing to say.
            Now you carry on with all the answers, I’ve said enough.

Comment

If you actually think that there are players who molest people then I don’t know why you follow the game.
              Like I said it was a DUMB thing to say.
              Now you carry on with all the answers, I’ve said enough.
              Jack De Belin
              Jarrod Hayne ring a bell

Comment

• Typical know all who knows the results of the court cases before they have run their course.

Comment

• What's the matter Mickie VHS break down and can't watch your best beastality tape

Comment

What's the matter Mickie VHS break down and can't watch your best beastality tape
                    Typical dumb answer from a know all. You should change your name to Google.

Comment

• Your a funny llonely little man aren't you Mickie attack attack , when you don't like an answer or quote , my idea of you would be a short fat dribbler with a comb over

Comment

Your a funny llonely little man aren't you Mickie attack attack , when you don't like an answer or quote , my idea of you would be a short fat dribbler with a comb over
                        He’s a mate of mine. I don’t think he’s too lonely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He’s a mate of mine. I don’t think he’s too lonely.
                          Ok sorry short fat dribbler with a comb over it is then.

Comment

• The clubs should lay down the law to all their players...TELL them they must obey the NRL's directive, OR ELSE!
                            Tell all the players that if they don't follow the directive, they'll be named and shamed for all the fans to see....see who didn't care enough about their club, the Game and the fans.

Comment

• And I thought this joint stunk in the off-season ,, it’s rapidly descending with the early season shake up.

Can only imagine what it’ll be like when everyone’s unemployed and on here even more than usual.

Go mow the lawn or do the vacuuming.. somethin
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                                And I thought this joint stunk in the off-season ,, it’s rapidly descending with the early season shake up.

Can only imagine what it’ll be like when everyone’s unemployed and on here even more than usual.

Go mow the lawn or do the vacuuming.. somethin
                                It's optional mate. You don't need to be here. You can logoff!

Comment

Working...
                                X