Latrell Souths Dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

That snotty egotistic disloyal money-hungry bitch who use to play in the centers for us.
    Ooooohhhh. Now I remember!
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
      He's a big lad now, father and all, making his own decisions so I don't feel bad for him but........

I did watch that rd3 2018 knights game where cronk and keary took them apart. Latrell was super happy in that game, fast forward to the end of 2019, chuck in all that online racist stuff, origin axing, and he's pegging balls into the crowd after scoring, looking mightily pissed off.

Now at souffs, whether or not certain other professional sportsmen with chips on their shoulders made it to be, that direction taken by an elite player of the game doesn't sit well with me.

For the good of the game, (not the vermin) I hope he comes good.

Doesn't change much for us we are champions.

GO EASTS
      He could have stayed a champion. Now he’s just a negative headline.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

If he did stay, imagine how lazy and unmotivated he would be. Would be impossible for the coach to manage!
        Im sure he loves playing and is probably driven by playing for fun, hence his desire to play fullback where he can get involved more... but he doesn’t seem to be driven enough to want to excel and be the best and get the most out of himself. The only reason he wants to excel is for financial gain which just isn’t enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
          If he did stay, imagine how lazy and unmotivated he would be. Would be impossible for the coach to manage!
          Im sure he loves playing and is probably driven by playing for fun, hence his desire to play fullback where he can get involved more... but he doesn’t seem to be driven enough to want to excel and be the best and get the most out of himself. The only reason he wants to excel is for financial gain which just isn’t enough!
          We'll see how he goes. For all we know he's gonna spend the next ~4-6 months on his property doing hard labour, 2 hour bush runs and a boot load of training. Might even cut beer outta his diet (to shed more kg) and start eating a heap of fresh farm produce. If he's got the drive, he'll come back all chiselled and stuff.

Personally not death riding him coz it could come back to bite us big time.

Comment

Would be sad if he's lost to the game.

We looked after him behind the scenes but he helped us win 2 comps (and comps are not easy to win) so I think the ledger is even. Good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he gave the whole game away after this enforced break.
              I would be. He has a lot of people to support.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

We'll see how he goes. For all we know he's gonna spend the next ~4-6 months on his property doing hard labour, 2 hour bush runs and a boot load of training. Might even cut beer outta his diet (to shed more kg) and start eating a heap of fresh farm produce. If he's got the drive, he'll come back all chiselled and stuff.
                Like he did in the offseason? And that was with the goal of a new season in sight.

You won't be able to tell the difference between him and his brother in a couple of months.

Comment

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he gave the whole game away after this enforced break.
                  That would be a sad day for Rugby League if that happened. I still think Latrell will be a superstar of the game & I don't think he will stay at Souths for the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

That would be a sad day for Rugby League if that happened. I still think Latrell will be a superstar of the game & I don't think he will stay at Souths for the rest of his career.
                    I hope he succeeds in the long run...but fails miserably at Souffs. I also dont want to see him in our colours ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I hope he succeeds in the long run...but fails miserably at Souffs. I also dont want to see him in our colours ever again
                      Yes I could handle seeing him succeed at any club but Souths. But while at Souths I hope he fails miserably. As for getting him back, NO he’s not welcome. And I doubt the hierarchy would have him back.

Comment

Yeh right!

You either have a good work ethic or you don’t.
                        Teddy was training at my park yesterday like an absolute pro. I doubt very much you’ll see Latrell putting in this sort of effort in this period.

Comment

FAT chance of that!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

FAT chance of that!
                            FAT being the key word

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

FAT being the key word
                              I thought you were banned...

Comment