Latrell Souths Dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post
    hope JWH brakes LATRELLs leg trying to run through the middle like all fullbacks! Can't wait for round 3 hammmmmmmerrrrr!!!

LoL had to repost
    Is Latrell’s leg a hand brake or a foot brake that JWH must use?

Comment

Originally posted by my2centsworth View Post

I thought a latrine gets rid of the Shit. Don't know what latrine your using
      Valid point. My comment was more along the lines of Latrine swallows shit up

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Same as rented tracksuit spelling STUPID.
        lol at you.
        That’s not nice Mickie boi!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Given that Latrine only signed a 12 months contract and for the 2 games he played he was average at best .He is supposed to be self isolating like all players and training alone I can't see him coming back in 6 or 12 months time in good shape . What is his chance of getting a half descent contract with the vermin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
            Given that Latrine only signed a 12 months contract and for the 2 games he played he was average at best .He is supposed to be self isolating like all players and training alone I can't see him coming back in 6 or 12 months time in good shape . What is his chance of getting a half descent contract with the vermin.
            We should get him back where he belongs...our left centre.

Comment

Don't want him back so prefer left right out

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                I wouldn't be at all surprised if he gave the whole game away after this enforced break.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

nah we got J Moz now and B Smith coming back from injuries. Bridges are burnt, let it be

Comment

He only plays for money not love. I think he’s gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

C’mon BB it’s time to move on.
                      He doesn’t fit our culture.

Comment

Latrell who?
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

We dodged a bullet with him. Let's not ask for the gun to be fired a second time by bringing him back
                          #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                            Latrell who?
                            That snotty egotistic disloyal money-hungry bitch who use to play in the centers for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

That snotty egotistic disloyal money-hungry bitch who use to play in the centers for us.
                              You forgot to mention the shit stain of Souff Sydney all over him too. JMoz will hold the fort for Billy to take over in 12months.

Comment

He's a big lad now, father and all, making his own decisions so I don't feel bad for him but........

I did watch that rd3 2018 knights game where cronk and keary took them apart. Latrell was super happy in that game, fast forward to the end of 2019, chuck in all that online racist stuff, origin axing, and he's pegging balls into the crowd after scoring, looking mightily pissed off.

Now at souffs, whether or not certain other professional sportsmen with chips on their shoulders made it to be, that direction taken by an elite player of the game doesn't sit well with me.

For the good of the game, (not the vermin) I hope he comes good.

Doesn't change much for us we are champions.

GO EASTS

Comment

Working...
                                X